- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.2L Horizon MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
$2,000 Price Reduction 2/6/2014
Factory installed Mercruiser!!!!
Great for Overnight Adventures & Cruising!!!
Highly Maintained and Super Clean!!!
“Last One V” is in excellent condition and well maintained, equipped with Mercruiser 6.2L Horizon MPI (320hp) motor. The well equipped cabin will sleep (4) or more comfortably with microwave,
stove top, sink, TV, Fridge and more!
The owner is meticulous in maintaining his boat and has found that he no longer has the time due to other obligations
and ready to find its new home.
This boat is ready for fun !!!
Call or write for more details
This boat is loaded with options and electronics !!!
Click on Full Specs to see all she has to offer.
- Accommodations The cabin features a convertible dinette/V-berth forward, a galley to port and a stand up head starboard. Topside is roomy cockpit with large flip-up helm seat and companion lounger and transom seat. She is well suited for cruising and over night adventures.
- Salon/V-berth/Aft Mid-Cabin
- Sliding door entry with lock. Convertible V-Berth/Dinette with filler cushion. Table. High gloss cherry wood cabinetry. Reading Lights 12V. GFIC Outlet 110V. Screened hatch. Overhead and reading Lights 12V.. Multi color beige fabrics. Carpet. Sylvania Flat Screen.
- Refrigerator/Freezer 12V/110V. Two-burner stove. Daewoo Microwave. Corian countertops. Molded-in fiberglass sink with removable cutting board. Above and below cabinets. Drawer. Overhead 12V light. GFIC 120V outlet. Hot and cold pressure water system. Water heater.
- Fiberglass molded vanity and sink. Shelved medicine cabinet. Vacu-flush head with macerator. Shower. Mirror. Lights12V. GFIC Outlet 110V. Fiberglass self-draining floor.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Lowrance GPS/Plotter. Hummingbird Fish Finder. Standard Horizon VHF. Ritchie 3” Compass. Full Backlit Instrumentation. Stereo AM/FM/CD/ with four speakers.
- Two Dockside electrical cables 30 amps. Engine batteries (2). Battery Switch. Battery Charger40 amp. Breaker panel 12V/110V. Electrical system 12V/110V. Jabsco remote control search light. Kohler 5KW Generator (80 Hours).
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Large helm seat w/flip-up bolster, portside dinette table and seating. Cushioned engine box loungers. Wet Bar with trash bin and cooler. Stainless Steel framed Sunbrella Double Bimini top with front, side and back curtains with Smilies. Sunbrella Helm cover. Windlass with helm controls. Pressurized Freshwater Danforth Anchor with 50 ft. of chain & rode. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Navigation Lights . Horn. Deck & Courtesy lights. Fiberglass deck. Fenders and Lines. Life jackets. Transom door with latch. Transom Shower Hot/Cold. Swim platform with boarding ladder. Windshield washers and wipers. Stainless Steel bow rails. Stainless Steel cleats. No bottom paint.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Factory installed 320 HP 6.2L Mercury Horizon MPI (410) hours. Fresh water-cooling system (FWC). MarineAir AC/Reverse Cycle Heat with digital controls. Bilge pumps. Bilge blowers. Hot water heater. Engine alarms. Hydraulic steering. Bennett trim tabs. Fresh Water Flush System for Engine, Generator and AC.
- Broker's Comments
- When I first saw "Last One V", I could not believe how well she looked. I was impressed with her overall condition. The owner has meticulously maintained her with an open checkbook. The engines had the elbow, risers, manifolds and water pump, oil pan and oil pump replaced one year ago as well as the cockpit carpet and camper enclosure.
- Personal Items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jerry Colvin - Central Listing Agent - 727-421-0503