- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
RARE TO THE MARKET!
Make this ISLAND PACKET 320 YOUR "SECOND HOME"!
"Second Home" is a 1998 Island Packet 320. She shares many of the features of the latest Island Packet Yachts. The integral swim platform in the sugar scoop stern, stainless ports, in mast furling main, foil keel, Hoyt boom and the redesigned steering components all make Second Home a modern day mid size yacht ready to take you to ports of call both near and far.
The IP 320 was voted mid-size boat of the year upon her release in 1998. Continuing the tradition of no nonsense competent sailboats that will take you and your family cruising in safety and comfort. Second Home is ready to fulfill the cruising dreams of her next owners.
Here are a few of her outstanding features:
12K BTU reverse cycle air conditioning
Raymarine C90 Chart Plotter
Dripless shaft seal
Raymarine ST 60 Wind, Speed, Depth
In mast furling, Sobstad sails
- Island Packets are called serious cruising boats. Perhaps that's misleading.. cruising can become serious on a bad boat but on this boat it's a joy. This boat is wholesome, traditional, but salty. You'll have to remind yourself you're on a 32 footer when you see the room below. It's bright and airy feeling is enhanced by the generous use of 11 opening ports, 6 overhead hatches with screens and 3 dorades. Let's start the tour with the owner's stateroom which is forward. It has a pullman berth to port, private door to the head, and plenty of storage in drawers, cabinets and bins plus a cedar-lined hanging locker. Next aft to port is the head with marine toilet, mirrored vanity with countertop washbasin, and large shower area. The salon is roomy and features Island Packet's signature bulkhead-mounted table with a teak bottle storage shelf behind, a straight settee to starboard and an L-shaped settee to port that converts to a double berth. There is another cedar lined hanging locker in the salon and a roomy chart drawer beneath the settee. Next aft to starboard is the U-shaped galley with LPG stove w/oven, double stainless steel sinks, large refrigerator, and plenty of storage area. Opposite to port is the multi-purpose nav station with a unique hinged nav table. Just aft is the roomy aft stateroom featuring a large double berth and plenty of storage. This cabin can be left open to the salon or closed off to make a second private stateroom. Outside, the large comfortable cockpit features long contoured seats and deep backrests. The wide side decks and hand rails make on-deck work easy and safe.
- Hillerange propane stove (2) 10# Propane tanks in starboard locker GE Microwave oven Norcold refrigeration Double S/S sinks 6 Gallon water heater Laminate countertops
- Raymarine C90 chartplotter Raymarine ST6002 autopilot control w/ Autohelm wheel pilot Raymarine ST60 Tri-data Raymarine ST60 analog wind Standard Horizon Nova VHF w/ ram mic in cockpit Ritchie PowerDamp compass Weems & Plath barometer VHF, GPS antenna Pioneer DENP3700MP stereo (2) Polk Audio speakers in salon
- (4) Lifeline wet Group 27 6/2012 Raritan 30 amp battery charger 50 amp alternator LED interior lighting in most lights (4) Hella Turbo fans 12V outlets (2) Shore power cables
- Yanmar 3GM30 diesel engine w/ only 843 hours MarineAir 12K BTU reverse cycle AC Dripless shaft seal (2011) Raritan PH II manual toilet Hot/cold pressure water Bilge pumps and blowers Temp, oil & tach gauges
- Deck & Cockpit
- (1) 15KG Bruce Type Lofrans manual windlass Chain locker Anchor davits (3) Dorades Canvas covers Cockpit table BBQ grill Companionway Fenders & lines / storage Lazarettes/Lockers Cockpit shower Swim platform Swim ladder OB motor mount USCG safety package Life Jackets Horn saltwater washdown Life Sling
- Sails & Rigging
- In-Mast furling Sobstad Mainsail Harken roller furling staysail and genoa Self tacking staysail Stainless wire rigging Topping lift Hoyt Boom Lewmar winches(2) #16, (1) #8, (2) #40, (2) #30
- Owners personal effects & tools.
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Click for more info