- 74 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Some highlights include extra fuel capacity (total 3000 gallons), teak cockpit, skybridge and enclosed flybridge with spiral staircase. Although she is equipped with Rupp outriggers, she has never been fished. Her interior was upgraded with granite, bidets, Amtico teak and holly flooring throughout, and a totally upgraded and customized décor package. She has 400 original hours on the 2400 HP MTUs and is ready to cruise or fish.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This vessel features the highly desirable (4) stateroom, (4) head layout, with a day head forward on the salon deck. A 50" pop up TV, upgraded Bose entertainment system, custom couch, and granite treatment highlight the salon. Galley upgrades include Gaggenau oven, (4) burner stove, dishwasher, and a trash compactor. The very rich feeling salon area is completed by Golden fantasy granite, a custom headliner, and beautiful Amtico flooring. There are upgraded mattresses throughout, upgraded fixtures in the heads and custom wallpaper treatments. She has been lightly used and beautifully maintained.
- Enclosed Flybridge
- Spiral staircase Teak cockpit table 20" TV Amtico teak and holly flooring L-Shaped settee/converts to bed Custom Stidd helm chair
- Full engine controls/instrumentation Bow thruster controls Trim tab indicators Helm and companion seats Radar arch Custom sun pad forward of helm
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Furuno 500 auto pilot with 2nd station Elbex camera system Furuno Navnet chart plotter/GPS (2) Furuno color video sounder Furuno 72 mile radar KVH Tracvision satellite TV system (2) Icom VHF radio ACR searchlight Furuno RD30 depth finder
- Custom Atlantic Blue Hull color Fiberglass side thru hulls Hydraulic bow thruster Bow pulpit/polished Bruce anchor Freshwater wash down inside anchor locker Rub rail painted to match gel coat Lewmar V4 hydraulic windlass with gypsy Under mounted side hand rails with 18" wraparound bridge Underwater exhaust system Fender racks on bow rail Deck hatches for ventilation & natural light Prop pockets for reduced draft Underwater lights
- Mezzanine seating Transom door/gate Misters in overhang Storage lockers under coaming Fresh and saltwater wash downs Teak cockpit sole Cockpit controls Teak covering boards Awlgripped lazarette Electric salon door
- Awlgripped thru hulls & sea strainers All pumps painted snow white Awlgripped forward bilge Oil change system with line to cockpit Dual power steering pumps Back up air conditioning pump Auxiliary DC fresh water pump Access door to crew quarters Clear acrylic shaft log covers Gas-Water separators for both generators Fuel polishing system Charles auto phase shore power transformer 1400 GPD watermaker Headhunter fresh water pump Delta T System Dual racor fuel filters (2) Onan generators
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.