- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 1998 37 Tiara 3700 Open is great for Fishing or Cruising.
New Bimini & Enclosures - October 2013
New Batteries - June 2014
Freshly Serviced Engines-June 2014
New Pioneer Stereo System
Heat Exchangers Serviced
Cockpit Air Conditioner
New Hot Water Heater
- This 37 Open by Tiara Yachts is a great dual purpose yacht for your family. Equipped for serious fishing yet makes a great family cruiser. High quality construction and workmanship by one of America's premier builders. This vessel features a private stateroom forward with centerline berth with a private entry to the head. The salon features a large u-shaped dinette that converts to a double berth and a single upper berth. The galley is fully equipped with microwave, stove, and refrigerator. Beautiful teakwood cabinetry and solid teak and holly flooring throughout. Above decks is a very spacious cockpit divided into a large, open aft cockpit and the forward helm deck. She features a dedicated marine air conditioner in the helm deck with curved companion lounge and helmstation, all protected by a brand new bimini top with enclosures. The large open cockpit features a fold down transom bench seat as well as an aft facing bench seat. Fishing amenities include outriggers, bait freezer, livewell, bait prep station, and large fish box. Powered by Caterpillar 3208 diesels, this vessel is seaworthy and comfortable for cruising with your family or fishing with your buddies. Call today for a private viewing or more information.
- Large U-Shaped Dinette Dinette Converts to Double Berth Below and Single Berth Above Portholes - 2 - Opening Flatscreen TV shared with Stateroom Beautiful Teak Cabinetry Storage Below Dinette Teak Dinette Table Teak & Holly Sole Clarion Stereo Speakers Pioneer AM/FM/CD/Sirius Stereo - NEW 110V GFCI Outlet
- Two Burner Electric Stove Double Well, Stainless Steel Sink Microwave Coffeemaker Opening Porthole 110V GFCI Outlet Abundant Storage Above and Below Refrigerator/Freezer Teak & Holly Sole Vent Fan Lots of Counter Space
- Master Stateroom
- Privacy Door Queen Sized Centerline Berth Huge Storage Below Berth Light & Airy Flatscreen TV shared with Salon 110V GFCI Outlet Private Entry to Head Dedicated Reverse Cycle Marine A/C Reading Lights
- Master Head
- Entries from Salon and Stateroom Vacuflush Toilet Vanity with Sink 110V GFCI Outlet Vent Fan Separate Shower Stall Opening Porthole Medicine Cabinet Dressing Mirror
- Captain's Chair Hydraulic Steering Dual Binnacle Controls A/C Vent Remote Spotlight Control Windlass Control Trim Tab Controls Footrest Excellent Visibility Tilt Away Helm Stereo Speaker Battery Parallel Switch
- Garmin 2010C Color GPS/Plotter Raytheon ST60 Tridata JRC Radar - 64 Mile Open Array Robertson AP300X Autopilot Furuno FCV-667 Fishfinder ICOM VHF Radio Compass
- Electrical System
- 120V AC System 12V DC System Distribution Panel Batteries - 5 - New June 2014 Battery Charger 8kW Westerbeke Genset - 1920 hours Bonding System 50amp Power Cord - Retractable
- Mechanical Equipment
- Glendinning Cablemaster Oil Exchange System 3 Reverse Cycle Marine A/C's Macerator Pump Hot Water Heater - New 3 Wiper Motors - New June 2014
- Engine Room
- Twin Caterpillar 3208 Diesels - 435hp each Seawater Strainers Racor Fuel Filters Bilge Pumps with Auto Float Switches Engine Room Blowers Engine Room Lights Dripless Shaft Seals Automatic Fire Extinguisher System Oil Exchanger Power Hatch Access to Engine Room Recent Engine Service- June 2014 New Turbo - Port Engine Both Heat Exchangers have been Serviced
- New Bimini & Enclosures October 2013 Floodlights for Cockpit Dedicated Cockpit Air Conditioner Bait Freezer Bait Prep Station Upper Cockpit Carpet Storage Below Helm Seat Raw Water Washdown Large Fishbox in Floor with Macerator Foldaway Transom Bench Seat Full Beam Swim Platform Freshwater Washdown Powerlift Engine Access Hatch Auxiliary Engine Access Hatch Transom Gate Rocket Launchers for Rod Storage - 8 8 Flush Mount Rod Holders Swim Ladder Aft-facing Bench Seat
- Stainless Steel Welded Bow Rail Windlass with Anchor, Line, & Chain Remote Control Spotlight Wide Sidedeck Walkarounds
- Anti-fouling Paint
- Fishing Equipment
- Outriggers Bait Freezer Livewell Large In-Sole Fishbox with Macerator Bait Prep Station 8 Rocket Launcher Rodholders 8 Flush Mount Rodholders Coaming Pads
- Owner's Personal Items
- Broker's Remarks
- This 1997 Tiara 37 Open is a lot of boat for the money. Strong engines and nicely equipped.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.