- 57 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Series 60
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
“The owner of this 57’ Odyssey wants it sold immediately and has reduced the listing price accordingly”.
LCC’s is live-aboard luxury with it’s light and airy interior, creature comforts found throughout, sport fish speed mated with economical performance!
LCC’s has low engine hours and has always been captain maintained by it’s original owner. Easy to view at Harbour Towne Marina in Dania Beach, FL.
So please call and set up your personal tour of LCC’s now, you will not be disappointed!
- MASTER STATEROOM: Queen berth with innerspring mattress & drawer storage. Bedspread, pillows (2) & shams (2). Nightstands (2) with drawers. Hanging lockers (2). 20" LCD flatscreen TV with DVD player & remote. Bose stereo system. Private head access. Vanity with mirror & stool. Drawers & cabinets. VIP STATEROOM (FORWARD): Full berth with innerspring mattress & drawers. Bedspread, pillows (2) & shams (2). Nightstands (2). Hanging lockers (2). 20" LCD flatscreen TV with DVD player & remote. Private head access. Cabinets. Deck hatch. CREW STATEROOM (PORT): Side by side twin berths with 5" foam mattress & zippered covers. Pillows (2) & shams (2). Hanging locker. MASTER, GUEST, & CREW HEADS: Private showers with automatic enclosed sump pumps & overhead lightning. Vanities with Corian countertops & sinks. Mirrored medicine cabinets. VacuFlush heads. Amtico flooring. Towel bars. Exhaust blowers. Lightning - 24V & 110V. Storage. SALON: L-shaped lounge seating. Designer Chair. Central Vacuuming system. Zoned air conditioning with reverse cycle heating. LCD flatscreen TV. Bose stereo. Cocktail table with storage. Phone outlet. ENCLOSED FLYING BRIDGE: Pompanette Prestige Series Helm & companion chairs. Electrical sub-panel. Fully Instrumented. L-shaped lounge seating with table. Air conditioning. 15" LCD flatscreen TV, DVD. Spiral staircase. Aft deck steering station with electronic controls. Wet bar with refrigerator/icemaker. ENGINE ROOM AND PROPULSION: Sound & heat insulated. Anti-fouling paint. Awlgripped engine room. Engine hour meters. Fuel filters. Trim tabs. External sea strainers. Fiberglass mufflers. Automatic fire extinguisher system. Electric oil exchange system. Electric fuel priming pump. Fuel transfer pump. Fresh water spigot. Electrical outlets.
- Corian countertop & sink Convection/microwave oven Trash compactor Dishwasher Spacious Drawers & cabinets Instant hot water faucet Water tank gauge Amtico flooring Recessed 3-burner range Upright refrigerator/freezer Booth style dinette with adj. table Ground fault electrical outlets Exhaust blower
- The electronics listed below were custom installed at time of delivery. After delivery a fuel polisher system, tridata on aft station and quartz lights facing aft on pilot house roof were installed. Furuno 1943 10" Color Plotter Radar Furuno WAAS Antenna Robertson AP20 Autopilot W/Remote 40 Watt PA Speaker Shakespeare VHF & Cellular Antennas ACR 2742 Global Fix EPIRB Interphase Color Twinscope Furuno 008-523-070 Video Furuno Multi Data & Repeater Display Icom M-602 VHF Radio Full Function Remote VHF (Salon) Digital Cellular RF Amplifier Garmin 2010C WAAS Color Chartplotter
- Optional Equipment
- Emergency Bilge Valves Lewmar II Windlass Sundeck Bench Seat Teak & holly Floor TV/DVD Guest Stateroom Silhoutte Blinds Aft Deck L-Lounge Glendenning Controls Salon Door Screen 2 Teak Chairs 6 Additional Duplex Outlets Custom Salon Ottoman 20KW Generator Upgrade Full Aft Sundeck Cover – Black Aft Deck Toss Pillows Bow Thruster Forward Sunpad OG Edge On Corian Garbage Disposal Ocean Air Screen/Shade Fwd. Head Clear Saloon Floor Covers 2 Lewmar H/T Hatches Accessory Package Kenmore Oven Spotlight Custom Salon Headboard Sea Recovery Watermaker (400 gal.) Wine Cooler In Salon vs. Icemaker Diesel Fuel Polishing System Aft Deck CoolTEAK
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.