- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Step aboard the 'FREE RIDIN" onto one of the very best sedan cruisers of her era. The design of the 48' Sedan Bridge is intended to satisfy any yachtsman with it's ease of operation. The large cockpit area welcomes you as you enter into a spacious salon or continue up the molded steps to the generous flybridge. This vessel features three staterooms with two heads and easily accommodates up to eight with the electric lowering salon sofa. The dynamic styling of the salon includes generous space for entertaining which can be further enhanced by opening the large glass sliding door creating an expansive area.
Continuing forward down the companionway and immediately to port is the VIP guest stateroom with private entrance to a full sized head. To starboard is the additional guest stateroom and cabinetry housing the washer/dryer. As you proceed forward you will enter the master stateroom with it's full walk around berth and ensuite head to starboard.
Owner recently had CAT completely inspect the 3196 engines and perform any necessary repairs. This boat has new after-cooler's, sea water pumps, impellers, hoses, etc., so this vessel is ready to go! FREE RIDIN is the perfect family cruiser, week long getaway, or "my place in the Keys". This will be the next 48' Sea Ray Sedan Bridge to sell!
flybridge cruiser motor yacht sports cruiser Caterpillar engines walk around side decks cockpit molded stairs TNT lift swim platform bow thruster
- Sea Ray got it right with the 480 Sedan Bridge, one of the best sedan cruisers of her era. Built on a fully cored hull with prop pockets to reduce the shaft angles, the 480 boasts a suprisingly large interior for a boat this size. Step through the sliding glass doors to a spacious salon with its electrically convertible sofa, dinette, and built in entertainment center. Opposite, the large galley is designed with an island style breakfast bar and under-counter refrigeration. There are three staterooms on the lower level including a full size berth in the portside stateroom, twin bunks with a washer/dryer combo in the starboard stateroom, and a spacious master stateroom forward with an entertainment center. On deck, molded cockpit steps lead up to the bridge where wrap around lounge seating is located forward of an extremely well designed helm console. Additional features include high gloss interior cabinetry, an extended swim platform, transom storage, wide side decks, and a fiberglass hardtop. "Free Ridin" was thoroughly detailed inside and out. This specifically included wax and compound of the hull and topsides, a new flybridge enclosure and new carpet on the flybridge. She is ready to cruise and experience the enjoyment of yachting! The CAT 3196 will cruise the 480 Sedan Bridge at an estimated speed of 25 knots and a top speed of 31 knots.
- Huge L-shaped electric sofa to provide additional sleeping with the push of a button Four person dinette with Corian table Adjustable Silestone table with Cherrywood base Entertainment center with 42" LG LCD TV & Magnavox DVD/CD player Clarion 6 disc CD changer Beautifully finished in Cherrywood Vitracore, beige fabrica carpet & light cream ultraleather UV medium protective tint on windows to reduce excessive heat Central Vacuum system Forward window sunshade
- Breakfast bar Marvel Under-Counter Refrigerator Marvel Under-Counter Freezer Kenyon 3 burner electric stove Sharp microwave /convection oven Power vent Wood galley floor Corian countertops with flush sink inserts Ample storage
- Master Stateroom Forward
- Island queen berth Cedar lined hanging lockers Drawers with abundant storage Magnavox 13' TV/Stereo Overhead 24" hatch Portals (4) Ensuite head with shower
- Guest Stateroom Aft To Port
- Island queen berth Magnavox 13" TV with DVD Hanging locker Drawers with abundant storage Ensuite head with shower
- Guest Stateroom Aft To Starboard
- L-shaped Convertible sofa to double bunks Hanging locker Drawer storage under berths Combo washer/dryer
- Furuno 948 Radar Raymarine SL 631 Chart plotter B&G Autopilot with remote Ritchie compass B&G GPS Plus12 Caterpillar engine monitoring system B&G VHF radio B&G loud hailer/auto fog horns intercom from bridge to salon AM/FM Marine Clarion radio cockpit/bridge
- Westerbeke 10Kw generator 1569 hrs Shore power 50 amp Systems monitor on flybridge Battery switches (2) Battery isolators Batteries (4 8D) 27 Series battery on generator Inlet TV/Coax Pro Mariner battery charger Systems monitor
- Hull & Deck
- Fresh Bottom Paint 7/2012 "Revere" Valise six person life raft Aft bench adjustable seat Lofrains Windlass all chain ACR remote spotlight SS anchor chute with galvanized anchor Side storage Transom door Transom shower Portable cockpit table and 2 chairs Transom storage locker Engine room access SS package Additional safety equipment Lee flush mount rod holders (4) Integral fiberglass with TNT elevator platform on SS lift
- Hard top New Eisenglass 4 sided enclosure (2013) New all weather carpet (2013) Overhead Hatch (20") U-shaped seating with table and molded drink holders Ample storage under forward seating Dual helm seats with hydraulic adjustment SS grab rails Molded steps to bridge Forward to port is a service sink with trash bin access & storage
- Engine & Mechanical
- The engine room is thoughtfully engineered to maximize access and is gelcoated for ease of cleaning plus 2" of insulation for sound suppression. Oil changer system Air conditioning 38,000 BTU / Heating Vetus bow thruster #10 Dual racor fuel filters Dripless shaft log Vacuflush heads Mascerator Glendinning cablemaster Glendinning engine synchronizers Halon fire suppression Engine alarms Hydraulic steering
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.