- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 Turbo
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A very handsome and capable cruising yacht featuring Low Hour Caterpillar Diesels and upgraded with new aluminum fuel tanks. Extraordinary Grand Banks quality throughout this two stateroom, galley down model. Owners are anxious to get this boat sold and will listen to offers. Equipped for long range cruising with holding plate refrigeration, dinghy, full electronics.
Price reduced from $179,000 November 2013
- The classic 46 Grand Banks layout featuring, 2 staterooms, each with a separate shower stall, galley down, and very roomy salon. Her interior is appointed with hand rubbed teak veneers and beautiful teak parquet cabin soles. The master stateroom is aft with a walk-around queen berth, a convenient door leading out to the rear deck, abundant drawer storage, a roomy head with separate shower, a large hanging locker. Up to the salon you will find a built in large L shaped leather settee to starboard aft, a wet bar with icemaker and a lower helm with side access door forward to starboard. To port forward is a breakfast serving bar and a side access door. Aft is the TV and entertainment center, a bookshelf and two occasional chairs. Down three steps to the large gourmet galley which features an over-under full height holding plate refrigeration with separate freezer and refrigerator. The cabinets are arranged in a U shaped design and there is a built in microwave, 4 burner propane range and full sized oven. Storage is abundant with reach in counter top access, drawers and overhead cabinets. Forward in the hallway is the apartment sized washer and separate dryer behind sliding teak doors. Forward from there is the forward state-room with roomy V-berths and a large head and separate shower stall.
- The galley is down to port and features all of the modern cruising amenities on could want including: 3 Burner electric stove with full sized oven. Princess microwave oven Holding plate refrigerator & freezer in Teak cabinets with stainless interior Stainless sink Teak Parquet Sole The stairwell to the galley lifts up for engine room access.
- Furuno Radar (2) Raymarine E 80 Multi-function Displays Raymarine Autopilot Depth Sounder Log & Speed Indicators (2) VHF Radios Compass EPIRB
- 12/110 Volt Systems 8KW Onan Generator (5) 8D Batteries Sentry Charger
- Wide, Walkaround Teak decks Transom Door Lower cockpit deck Doorway from cockpit to Master S/R Transom Shower (hot and cold) Bimini top Stainless Frame Aluminum mast and boom Back-to-back and Settee F/B helm seating w/New Cushions L shaped seating aft of helm with a Teak Flybridge Table Stern dinghy davits Stainless St. Croix (2) Anchors, One with all Chain Rode Windlass with Chain Gypsy RIB Dinghy with Outboard
- (3) Unit R/C Air Conditioning (2) Holding Tanks Gulf Coast Fuel Polishing system New Aluminum Fuel Tanks in 2006 Glendenning Engine Synchronizer Racor Fuel Filters
- Brokers Comments
- This is a very well kept Grand Banks Classic with new fuel tanks in 2006. She is in overall very good condition with a spectacular solid teak interior. Her engine room is very clean, her varnish is very nice and she shows as a well cared for yacht. Mechanically she is very sound and fully operational. Owners are retiring and have priced this boat to sell. Florida Corporation owns this boat and the corporation can be purchased.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Agent Roger S. Cole CPYB 727.460.0228 firstname.lastname@example.org