- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A well thought out semi-custom fishing boat that would appeal to many different fisherman. With a true walk around and no step it makes it easy to get around the boat very easily and safely. It offers 360 degree fishing capabilities. The boat would appeal to bottom fisherman as well as kite fishing for sailfish. The cockpit is big enough for any task. A true masterpiece for a boat of its size. The boat has a full tower, excellent electronics, paint is Caribbean Blue Awlgrip, and metal is in very good condition. The engine room is convenient to access and is also very clean. This boat is in great condition turnkey ready to fish. A MUST SEE!!
- Sink Microwave Refrigerator Cuddy Cabin V-Berth w/Storage Pressure Water System Head w/3 Watt Valve and Holding Tank
- 2 Live Wells One in the Deck and the other in the Transom 4 Access Hatches to the Bilge Areas Hydraulic Hatch Lift Insulated Fish Box w/ Macerator Bausch American Custom Marlin Tower Fiberglass Hard Top / Electronics Box / Full Controls in Tower / Sunshade / Seat / Spreader Lights / 12 Rod Holders on Tower Legs Led Running Lights 1 Red Light 2 White Lights Canvas Ez2cy Forward Strata Glass Sides - Able to Roll Up Enclosure Rupp Riggers and Center Rigger Custom Enlarged Bridge Helm w/Custom Tackle Storage and Foldout Picnic Table 16 Rod Holders Around the Boat Horn Transom Door Salt Water Wash Down Fresh Water Wash Down 2 Bench Seating Around the Helm Area Refrigerated Drink Box Custom Oversized Bait Table Switlik Life Raft Trolling Valves
- Electronics & Helm
- Northstar 6100i 10" Screen GPS Plotter Furuno Nav Net GPS 10" Screen at Helm Furuno Nav Net in E-Box 1000 Watt Depth Finder 72 Mile Radar Open Array Furuno High Performance thru Hull Transducer Furuno Temp Display w/Bronze thru Hull Furuno RD-30 Display Furuno GD-1700 Plotter in Tower Furuno 7" GPS Plotter in Tower Simrad Auto Pilot AP22 Standard Horizon VHF ACR Spot Light Windlass Maxwell Freedom 800 Winch with Capstan. 600' Braided Line and 20'chain Remote Helm Switch and Foot Switch at Bow. Stereo / Speakers / SAT Radio and Sirius Weather Custom Stidd Helm Chair Single Lever Controls Mather’s Controls
- 30 Amp Shore Power Battery Charger 4 Battery Switches Phasor Generator 5KW Kubota 206 Hrs. Reverse Cycle Air And Heat Under Deck Night Lights 2 30 Amp under Deck Outlets
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Block Heaters ZF Transmissions with Trolling Valves Trim Tabs Halon System Engine Room Lights
- Brokers Comments
- Boat shows very well.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.