- 51 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Series 60
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Work Performed April 2014
1000 hour service completed
Engine room detailed
Paint work done in engine room
New 3 sided Isinglass enclosure
New carpet in salon
CARAMBOLA is offered for $100,000 less than comparable Riviera 51 convertibles.
Asking price is firm
- CARAMBOLA offers a 3 cabin, 2 head configuration with varnished cherry joinery. Entering from the cockpit, the Salon has a comfortable leather sofa and a coffee table to port. To starboard is a U-Line icemaker and concealed rod storage overhead. Forward to starboard is a dinette and entertainment center housing a Sony 19": TV, surround sound, and DVD/CD player. The Galley is to port with U-Line under counter refrigerator/freezer drawers and additional Sub Zero freezer. Down the companionway to starboard is the Master Stateroom with a Queen berth, ensuite head forward, hanging locker, LCD TV, stereo system, VCR, and DVD player. To port is the twin Guest Stateroom with over/under berths and hanging locker. The VIP Stateroom is forward with Queen berth including storage beneath, (2) hanging lockers, LCD TV, and stereo system. The Guest Head is located aft, port of the VIP Stateroom, forward of the twin Guest Stateroom. The large flybridge is accessed by ladder from the cockpit and features a full control helm station aft with two helm chairs, a seating area with U-shaped settee and table starboard and settee port. The flybridge is air conditioned with a hard top and removable enclosure.
- ♦ (2) U-Line drawer style refrigerators ♦ Sub-Zero freezer ♦ Princess/Schott 2-burner electric stove ♦ Panasonic microwave ♦ Corain counter top ♦ Broan trash compactor ♦ Asko washer/dryer ♦ SeaVac central vacuum system below Galley ♦ U-Line automatic icemaker in Salon ♦ Tundra refrigerator/freezer on Flybridge
- Entertainment Electronics
- ♦ Sony Trinitron TV, Samsung DVD in Main Salon ♦ Samsung LCD TV, Clarion DVD, Samsung VCF, Clarion Marine AM/FM radio & CD player in Master Stateroom ♦ Sharp Aquos LCD TV in VIP Stateroom ♦ (5) Interior speakers ♦ Clarion Marine AM/FM radio/CD player with (4) speakers on Flybridge
- ♦ 20/240V AC, 12/24V DC systems ♦ Onan 17.5 kW generator, model MDKBE 5030762, 1654 hours as of 04/08/13 ♦ 50-Amp shore power with Cablemaster and 50' shore cord ♦ (6) 8D Batteries ♦ (1) Type 27 battery ♦ (2) Newmar 3-phase 12V and 24V battery chargers ♦ (2) 12V Alternators
- ♦ Twin Main engines are Detroit Diesel, Series 60, L-6 turbo intercooler, fresh water cooled, 825 hp @ 2300 rpm's ♦ Lube oil change pump ♦ Twin Disc electronic throttle controls ♦ Air Sep air filters ♦ Emergency fuel shut-off ♦ (2) Blowers ♦ Raw water cooled exhaust system ♦ Low oil pressure alarm and coolant overheat ♦ Twin Disc transmission, 1.48:1 ♦ (2) Racor 1000 fuel filters for main engines ♦ Racor 500 fuel filter for generator ♦ 4-Blade bronze propellers
- ♦ (2) ICOM IC-M602 VHF's at Flybridge Helm ♦ VHF Command MIC in Salon ♦ Plastimo ship's clock & barometer in Salon ♦ Simrad AP22 autopilot at Flybridge Helm ♦ Simrad 1512 depth sounder at Flybridge Helm ♦ MTU engine displays at Flybridge Helm ♦ Side-Power bow thruster at Flybridge Helm ♦ Garmin 3010C GPS map at Flybridge Helm ♦ Ritchie Power Damp compass at Flybridge Helm ♦ (6) Antennas
- ♦ Manson 80 lb. plow anchor with 200' 3/8" BBB chain ♦ Muir anchor windlass ♦ Sea Star hydraulic steering ♦ Quick Lift davit on the forward deck, port Flybridge: ♦ Air conditioned Flybridge with Aft Deck over-hang ♦ (2) Helm chairs ♦ (2) Bench seats with storage beneath ♦ Table ♦ Bar counter with refrigerator/freezer
- Fishing Equipment
- ♦ (14) Rod holders ♦ Salt & fresh water wash down in forward Cockpit ♦ Live bait well, located aft Cockpit ♦ (2) Quartz flood light in forward Cockpit ♦ Removable fish box below Cockpit deck ♦ Bait freezer
- ♦ Type 2 PFD's ♦ Type IV throwable PFD ♦ (4) Hand-held fire extinguishers ♦ Flare kit ♦ Horn ♦ High bilge water alarm ♦ Manual/automatic halon fire extinguishers ♦ Dual beam search light mounted on hard top ♦ (3) Johnson Submersible 220 bilge pumps
- 13'9" Zodiac Yachtline 420 DL Hyplon 6-person with Yamaha 50 hp F50LTR 4-stroke outboard
- Potential purchasers should assume that those items aboard vessel, which are not specifically listed in this specification sheet, are excluded from the sale.
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This is a joint central listing with Fernando Nicholson at Camper & Nicholsons.