- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- CXL DTS Verado FourStroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
2011 Boston Whaler 345 Conquest - Do not miss this opportunity. Showroom new 345 Conquest loaded with all of the options. Big water, big cabin, big satisfaction - the Boston Whaler 345 Conquest delivers. You name it this boat has it and very low hours...hardly used. Bring all offers. We can export this boat anywhere in the world.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 345 Conquest is Whaler's big cabin boat for the maximum enjoyment of deep water fish fighting, cruising and dockside socializing. Along with the unsinkable safety that only Whaler can assure, this luxurious and comfortable boat includes innovative features that set it apart from others, such as an integrated windshield and hardtop, a centerline helm and a beautifully appointed cabin. The 345 provides a smooth, dry ride and exceptional performance. And - like all Boston Whalers - it's built to last, and is backed by the protection of a limited ten-year transferable hull warranty and our three-year component warranty.
- Standard Equipment
- All Rails Welded 316-L Stainless Steel All Hardware 316-L Stainless Steel Vinylester barrier coat DECK / COCKPIT 10" Stainless steel cleats; bow (2), stern with hawse pipes (2 per side) (4), spring line (2), bow pulpit (1), cross tie cleats at transom (2) 28" interior freeboard Cockpit coaming bolsters Cockpit shower with hot and cold water Cockpit blue and white LED courtesy lighting Self bailing cockpit Stainless steel cockpit toe rails with downrigger weight holders (2 per side) Drink holders Anchor locker freshwater washdown system Forward deck mounted stainless steel rod holders (2) Gunnel mounted stainless steel rod holders (4) Transom mounted stainless steel rod holders (3) Integral bow pulpit with stainless steel roller assembly Motor well drains Bow and stern eyes Heavy-duty rub rail Stainless steel grab rails Welded stainless steel bow rail Acrylic transom door with stainless steel latch Covered telescoping stainless steel swim ladder with stainless steel grab rail COCKPIT PREP AND ENTERTAINMENT CENTER WITH GRAB RAILS Port sink with cutting board Fiberglass carry on cooler with cushion Drawer and tackle storage Refrigerator / freezer CONSOLE Center helm layout 12-V receptacle Accent gelcoat color to reduce glare Air conditioning vents (4) Cast stainless steel steering wheel with knob Compass Dash visor Electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection and illuminated text Electronics mounting surface (space for two 14" screens) Locking glove box Remote ignition key switches with pushbutton start at helm SEATING Center helm seat with premium pedestal, vertical adjustment, adjustable slide and cushions Helm and companion footrests Fold-away stern bench seat Port lounge Slide out cockpit cooler seat with cushion Starboard companion seat with adjustable slide bolster STORAGE Battery storage Bilge storage tray Bow anchor locker with drains Cabin interior rod racks (4) Cedar lined hanging locker with light Downrigger weight holders (4) Fire extinguisher pocket Forward berth gunnel storage shelf In deck ? shboxes with pump-out (2) Storage cabinets at galley Storage drawer under starboard seat Storage drawers under island bed Storage tray under island bed Storage under port lounge Storage under starboard settee Under gunnel rod racks (4) WINDSHIELD / HARDTOP SYSTEM Aft curtains with door Canvas storage system Cockpit ? ood lights Courtesy / chart lights; red and white Integrated windshield and hardtop Windshield wipers with wash system Hardtop with electronics mounting surface Opening deck hatches (2) Premium integrated stereo speakers (4) Rod holders (6) CABIN INTERIOR Cabin lights with dimmer switches Dockside TV / phone inlets DVD player Fixed portholes (4) 20" ? at screen HDTV Hardwood cabin sole Lockable acrylic cabin door Stereo Clarion AM / FM digital with CD player, iPod controls, 6 premium waterproof speakers (2 cabin, 4 cockpit), remote control at helm, USB and MP3 inputs Satellite radio with 6 month subscription (Sirius satellite receiver with antenna) Easy to clean interior materials FORWARD BERTH Carbon monoxide detector Island bed with ? tted sheet, comforter, two regular size pillowcases and throw pillows Opening hatch with solar shade and sky screen Powered headrest MID BERTH Carbon monoxide detector Hardwood cabin sole Privacy curtain Reading light Throw pillows U-shape seating that converts to berth STARBOARD SETTEE Coverts to single berth Rod storage with accent lighting Throw pillows Wood table GALLEY Electric ? at cook-top with touch controls Microwave Coffee maker Karadon solid surface countertop Refrigerator 12-V / 120-V (3.9 cubic feet) Sink with hot and cold water faucet Trash receptacle Wood grain ? nish cabinets with storage HEAD 800 GPH shower sump Vacu-Flush toilet, holding tank, dockside pump-out, overboard discharge and tank level indicator Full length mirror Karadon solid surface vanity countertop Lighting Powered ventilation Pullout showerhead with mixer valve Sink with hot and cold faucet Soap and toothbrush holder Toilet paper holder Towel rack Vanity grab rail Vanity storage Shower curtain MECHANICAL 300 CXL DTS Dual Mercury Verado FourStroke with SmartCraft Vessel View Display and hydraulic power steering Fuel tanks (2 for 421 gallons total) Tilt steering Stainless steel propellers Cabin air conditioning (12,000 BTU), reverse cycle Cockpit air conditioning (18,000 BTU), reverse cycle Electric dual trumpet horns Automatic bilge pumps (1100 GPH forward, 2000 GPH aft) High water bilge pump with alarm (2000 GPH) Battery boxes with switches (4) Advanced battery management system Bow thruster (4 kW) Machinery space lighting Diesel generator (8 kW) with 20-gallon fuel tank Dockside hook up and tank level indicator for hot and cold pressurized water system Dual 30 amp shore power inlets with battery charger, isolation transformers and shore power cords Electric trim tabs with indicator LED Navigation lights Livewell (40-gallon) with blue interior, raw-water ? ll and light Raw-water washdown Transducer mount area Windlass with rode and anchor Freshwater tank (45-gallons)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- There's a reason why we call our website export AMERICAN , American Marine has been #1 in boat and yacht exports for 20 years now. Visit our website to veiw lots of detailed pics of this and many similar boats. Whether you are looking for a Full Service Yacht Brokerageto by or sell a boat in the US, or want us to freight your boat to the other side of the world your best choice will always be to export AMERICAN .