- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- IPS 500
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
IPS with Joystick!!!!
Golden Girl is a Beneteau Powerboat Flyer 12m (41’) which is a newer design by one of the world's largest and oldest builders. She utilizes twin Volvo Penta 370 IPS 500 propulsion systems with joystick control for exceptional handling and maneuverability in tight docks. One will be surprised the ease of handling and grace around tight quarters.
Superb opportunity to step up to Signature Beneteau quality, safety, and fine joinery. Enjoy IPS Leading Edge Technology and superior handling attributes. You will command this blue water boat like an experienced captain in just a few hours.
The layout is exceptional for overnighting or entertaining. The cockpit features seating, a swim platform and teak decking. A full glass enclosure door separates the aft deck and the salon. The salon is one level incorporating the galley, dinette and helm in an air conditioned environment. The staterooms and head are located below deck maximizing the space aboard this luxury sport cruiser. Stored mostly inside it’s whole life she is maintained with an open checkbook with many expensive upgrades (done 2011) performed by present owner such as the latest ECM software updates, joystick docking controls, and stainless steel rub rails added. (Over $20,000)
Recent Major Service includes:
- Bottom Paint 7/2013
- New Exterior Awlgrip Paint 7/2013
- Heat Exchangers and 100 Hour Service 7/2013
Golden Girl is in tip top shape and is turnkey ready for her next home.
Owner has extensive records and vessel history.
Owner has his eye on his next vessel. Make offer!
- Full glass enclosure with retractable sun roof Sliding glass door with stainless steel frame Stereo system Indirect lighting U-shaped leather dinette Raised helm with double leather seat Tweed carpet Numerous storage lockers Leather salon cushions, beige Cabin cushions, beige
- 2 burner stove Refrigerator Wood cabinetry Built in microwave Bottle and spice rack Cutlery drawer and under sink storage 2 stainless steel sinks with hot and cold water Waste bin
- Master Stateroom
- Queen size berth Lewmar hatch with blinds (2) storage lockers Upper storage lockers Hanging lockers (2) Lewmar portlights Reading lights Overhead lights 110 volt outlet Dressing table with mirror Wooden sole with black inlay
- Master Head
- Quiet Flush electric toilet Glass wash basin Teak surround shelf Mirror Bath accessories holders Teak slatted shower Electric sump for shower
- Guest Stateroom
- Double berth Hanging locker Stowage shelving (2) Lewmar opening portlights (2) overhead lights (2) reading lights 110 volt outlet TV plug
- Guest Head
- Marine toilet Glass wash basin Hot and cold water Teak surround Locker Shower head Mirror Electric drainage pump Bath accessories holders
- The instrument panel is comprised of all dials surrounding the navigation screen Alarm Engine temp, trim indicators Fuel gauges Windlass controls Bow thruster Double leather helm seat Nav light Horn Retractable roof control Electric steering control Compass with light Adjustable helm wheel
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine E120 Raymarine 2 kW radar dome Bronze transducer Raymarine ST6002 autopilot Raymarine E80 Plotter Sirius Weather Remote Spotlight
- Electrical System
- 11 kW Onan generator 15 switch 12/220 volt panel 110 volt shore power plug 110 volt socket in each cabin 110 volt socket in salon Navigation/anchor lights (2) 12 volt 140 amp engine batteries 12 volt service batteries 40 amp battery charger (2) fuel gauges Windlass
- Mechanical Equipment
- Manual bilge pump (2) electric bilge pumps Pressure water system 110 volt hot water heater Hot and cold shower Ice maker Dockside water hookup
- Engine Room
- The Volvo Penta IPS (Intelligent Propulsion System/ Volvo patent) offers increased fuel efficiency. The Volvo IPS System's exhilarating and safe power is matched with the Flyer 12’s magnificent hull. An evolutionary planning hull combined with Volvo's breakthrough IPS propulsion system makes the Flyer 12 a remarkably controllable and exceptionally quiet ride in even the most demanding conditions. Twin Volvo D370 - IPS 500 4-blade double counter rotating props Fire extinguishing system Fuel filter with sediment reservoir Sea water strainer Forced hot air evacuation system Engine room lighting Engine room access hatch High density foam insulation
- Aft Deck
- Self-draining cockpit Sun bathing bench seat Ice maker (3) Lockers for stowage Cockpit shower hot and cold Electric swim ladder with teak steps Life raft storage Transom gate Engine access
- Stainless steel bow rail Stainless steel hand rails on canopy Teak cap rails Hard top with electric retractable sun roof Helm window Forward sun cushion
- Steel Blue Gelcoat hull Bottom paint Bow thruster Trim tabs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.