- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Brand New Listing!
"Reel Mistake" is ready to go offshore and fish with the big boys! She is powered by twin 250's Suzuki 4-strokes with 400 hours. She has a Kohler generator with 228 hours. The weather is never a matter with her 4-sided enclosure, A/C, and reverse heat. She also comes with a SAT TV, Garmin 4212 GPS, sounder, map plotter, radar, Icom VHF, Sony CD sound system, windlass, spot light, dive ladder, and a triple-axel trailer (Lead Master).
- Garmin 4212 GPS Sounder Map Plotter Radar Icom VHF Remote Spot Light SAT TV Sony CD SOund System
- Deck Features
- Windlass Anchor Large Live Well Rear Bench Seat Cockpit Lighting Cockpit Shower Beverage Holder Cooler Seat with Back Rest (2) Large Fish Boxes Dive Ladder Raw Water Washdown Spreader Lights Transom Door
- Corian Counter Tops Microwave 2-burner stove Refrigerator Stainless Steel Sink Large Storage
- Aft Cabin Sleeping
- Twin Bunks Reading Light Sleeps (2)
- Forward Sleeping
- Large V-Berth Sleeps (2) Storage Reading Lamps Flat Screen TV Teak and Holly Flooring
- Vacuflush Head Stainless Steel Sinks Storage
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information please contact Greg LaRossa at 251-979-2817.