- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Don't Delay As You Won't Find Much Wrong With This One
Island Packet Quality Combined With Really Clean Condition
Make An Offer As You Won't Have Any Surprises Come Survey
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 555.42 sq ft I : 41.42 ft J : 16.00 ft P : 34.33 ft E : 13.00 ft
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- With classic good looks, exacting craftsmanship, and reliability and trouble-free service second to none, the Island Packet 32 has become an unequaled choice for knowledgeable cruising sailors. Island Packet's exclusive Full Foil Keel unifies the performance of modern hull and foil designs with the superior seakeeping and safety of a traditional long keel. This design adds several benefits for the cruising sailor: superior protection from damage or fouling for both rudder and propeller, an immensely strong integral keel and hull construction, a moderate draft with exceptional stability, and easy motion and enhanced steering qualities unique to a long keel configuration. Topside, the 32 continues the Island Packet tradition of large, unobstructed deck and cabin top surfaces. Full-length cabin top handrails and a recessed foredeck with raised bulwarks help ensure both safety and security while underway. The platform extends the sail plan forward, adding extra sail area, allowing for closer sheeting angles when sailing to windward. The manageable and versatile cutter rig allows a small crew to set a variety of well-balanced combinations in a wide range of wind and sea conditions. The genoa and self-tending staysail are fitted with roller furling systems. Control lines are lead aft to allow routine sail-handling from the comfort and security of the cockpit. The power to carry sail in a breeze, with excellent windward performance, is provided by the easily driven, long waterline hull form with its high resistance to heel and leeway. There are three easily-managed sails. The cockpit features long, contoured seats with deep backrests providing plenty of room for seating or sleeping. The premium rack and pinion steering system further adds to the safety and enjoyment of this cruising yacht. Belowdecks, the focus is on the requirements of cruising and a comfortable lifestyle aboard. A varnished teak and holly sole adds elegance to the living areas, while a molded non-skid sole surface is used in high-traffic areas for sure footing and ease of maintenance. The main salon can be an open salon area or, with the bulkhead-mounted table folded down, an accommodating dining area. The port-side settee slips out to form a double bunk. The oversize quarterberth and aft cabin area is easily enclosed by a privacy curtain. The U-shaped galley features generous counter space, deep stainless steel sinks, large well-insulated ice box and premium safety type propane range. The head includes an encloseable shower. Shower drainage goes directly overboard through a separate sump pump. The engine is accessible through removable fore and aft covers. The engine system is engineered to provide years of trouble-free service. Island Packet hulls, molded of solid triaxial roving, offer superior impact and puncture resistance compared to conventional rovings or cored construction. Island Packet's exclusive Poly Clad hull gelcoat system has a ten-year limited warranty against osmotic blisters. Deck laminates are engineered for high strength with reduced weight, utilizing the exclusive PolyCore system. Interior construction utilizes a molded structural pan attached to a gridwork of floor timbers and bulkheads to form a unit structure of immense strength.
- Equipment List
- Island Packet 32 Specifications - Standard Equipment Rig, Sails, Hardware - Sails: Main w- double reef, 130 percent roller furling genoa, roller furling staysail, triple stitched - Mainsail cover, genoa and staysail sun panels in choice of Sunbrella colors - Genoa gear, including tracks, blocks, sheets and furling system - Staysail gear including traveler, blocks, sheet and furling system - Jib halyard winch on mast, Lewmar, Ocean Series 16CST winch - Main halyard & main sheet led to cockpit through stoppers to Lewmar Series 16CST winch - Dual single line "Auto Reefing" system for double set of reef points led to cockpit through stoppers to Lewmar Ocean Series 16CST winch - All halyards internal; color coded running rigging - Boom vang - preventer package - Winch handle 10" lock-in chrome - Jib sheet winches (2) Lewmar Ocean Series 40CST 2-speed - Midboom sheeting for unobstructed cockpit & dodger installations - Main sheet traveler w- 4:1 control system - Welded stainless steel double bow rail and stern rail, stanchions, stern rail with stainless steel flag staff holder and stainless steel staff - Wheel steering- Edson rack & pinion w- molded seat, teak cover, stainless steel wheel, brake - Compass, Ritchie SP-5, custom nav grid, pedestal mount w- guard, engine controls - Double lifelines w- quick release hooks aft for easy side boarding, full-length teak cabin top hand rails - Stern gate w- quick release hook - Swim ladder (stainless steel transom mount) w- teak steps - Two stainless steel anchor rollers w- chocks and hinged deck pipes to forepeak - Four 10" mooring cleats, two 10" spring line cleats, chocks and stainless steel chafe guards - Twin backstays for easy stern boarding & unobstructed helm seating - Topping lift-adjustable - Keel stepped mast all anodized spars - Sparcraft Ocean Series Interior - Eleven opening ports w- screens - polished stainless steel, safety glass - Five deck hatches - head, forward cabin, salon, aft cabin, galley - Lewmar (acrylic & aluminum) - Two deck ventilators (dorade type) w- screens - Large forepeak w- louvered access door & overhead deck pipes, light drain bilge, center divider w- attachment for rodes - Forward cabin w- privacy doors to salon & head compartment. Large double V-berth w- full-length teak shelves outboard, large stowage lockers, cedar lined drawers under. Generous cedar lined hanging locker w- shelf over. Two opening ports plus overhead hatch, varnished teak & holly sole - Forward head w- shower (electric drain pump) w- teak seat, curtain on track, large vanity w- stainless steel sink, hot & cold pressure water, unbreakable mirror, Formica counter w- teak trim, storage cabinets, opening port & an overhead hatch, toothbrush holder w- cup, toilet paper holder - Main salon w- pullout double settee berth to port, single settee berth to starboard, teak cabinets & bookshelves outboard of both settees. Large stowage areas behind & under each settee. Cedar lined hanging locker w- shelf over. Deluxe drop leaf table folds against bulkhead rack (w- bottle stowage) for unobstructed 4' wide varnished teak & holly sole. Large overhead hatch, numerous opening ports, deck vents. Overhead hand rails - Navigation station w- large hinged table, pullout seat, generous nav - electronics cabinet w- master AC-DC electrical panel plus room for variety of owner installed equipment - Chart stowage drawer beneath settee - Combination aft cabin - nav station. Large double berth w- full-length shelf, stowage lockers under, bureau & cedar lined drawer, privacy curtain to enclose area, overhead hatch & two opening ports - All cushions 5" thick foam & upholstered in premium designer fabric - Removable teak companionway ladder w- engine access from all sides - Storage rack for companionway drop boards - Molded slip resistant cabin sole adjacent to companionway, galley & aft cabin - nav station, w- draining grate in front of ladder. (Teak grate lifts out for dust pan) - Teak bulkheads, cabinetry, trim - select grain w- hand-rubbed oil finish - Teak louvered cabin & locker doors - deluxe trim; push-button safety latches on locker doors - Molded fiberglass interior headliner w- textured finish, teak trim - Teak & holly sole in main salon & forward cabin, varnish finish Galley - Large U-shaped design w- Formica surfaces, teak sea rails on all edges, flip up counter extension - Ice box, top loading, superior injected froth type urethane insulation throughout, lift-out shelf, large 12 cu. ft. volume, electric drain pump, inside light - Gimbaled two-burner LPG stove w- oven - stainless steel deluxe safety type, lift off cover, stainless steel guardrail w- harness hooks. Pot & pan locker under - Double stainless steel sink w- deluxe polished finish, hot & cold pressure water tap, manual pump, retractable spray unit - Hideaway trash bin, teak paper towel holder & soap rack - Deluxe teak dish rack & cutlery drawers, large storage areas above & below counter Exterior - Construction - 100% hand-laid fiberglass construction throughout with ISO - NPG type gelcoat for maximum durability, plus, - Island Packet's exclusive PolyClad bottom gelcoat system with 10-year limited warranty. Gelcoat applied using premium high-volume, low-pressure application equipment for exceptional finish quality - All structural laminates and reinforcements designed to ABS standards - Hull molded in one piece utilizing a proprietary pressure fed application system w- extra strong triaxial glass, unified w- an engineered molded interior grid structure - Deck laminate cored w- advanced Poly Core- a proprietary microsphere & resin matrix that has maximum resistance to delamination and is impervious to rot - Deck attached to integrally molded hull flange w- bolts, lock nuts, & urethane adhesive sealant - Deck hardware thru-bolted w- aluminum backup plates. Extensive mold detail for all deck hardware - Two-tone deck, low glare ivory white with integrally molded tan slip resistant surface (premium coarse diamond pattern) - Ivory white hull w- gold cove & choice of boot stripe color - Combination teak rub - cap rail w- stainless steel striker, teak cap on bowsprit - Contoured cockpit seats 7 1-2' long, coaming storage boxes, seat hatches with hasps and locks, molded helm seat with cushion and backrest - Molded fiberglass sliding companionway hatch w- sea hood, latch inside, exterior hasp and lock - Companionway dropboards of solid teak, center dropboard fitted with fixed port with etched logo (safety glass), captive safety pin with holder - All exterior teak treated with Sikkens premium Cetol teak finish - Two 1-1-2" cockpit scuppers - Fresh water cockpit shower - wash down (cold only) - LPG deck storage bin with 10 lb. aluminum propane tank (plus room for spare), drain overboard Mechanical - Electrical - Plumbing - 27 hp diesel- three cylinder, fresh water cooled, rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fiberglass bed with integral oil drip pan, mechanical and electric fuel pump, twin fuel filters, 3-blade prop (feathering prop optional) - Racor fuel filter with water separator, jacketed fuel line w- swedged ends - Engine compartment w- access from front & rear; premium lead-lined foam insulation - Engine intake strainer - bronze - Recessed cockpit instrument panel w- electric tachometer, fuel gauge, engine monitoring & warning system - removable acrylic cover - Engine controls mounted on pedestal - Two premium 12V sealed, immobilized electrolyte, maintenance free gel type batteries - Group 27 - Deluxe electric panels w- four-way battery switch, circuit breakers for DC & AC systems, DC & AC gauges, battery test system, reverse polarity protection, indicator lights, hour meter, elec. pump controls, LPG control, battery charger control - A-C 30 amp dockside power system w- polarity and GFI protection, 50' shorepower cord, numerous interior outlets, galvanic isolator - Marine converter - battery charger - 30 amp Raritan B-series - Numerous 12V interior lamps and courtesy lamps with rocker switch at companionway; dome light in cockpit locker, icebox - Water heater - 6 gal. marine type w- engine heat exchanger & 115V A-C UL approved - Pressure water system w- hot & cold water tap in galley & head, shower unit in cockpit (cold only) - Manual water pump in galley - LPG stove system w- 10 lb. aluminum tank (in draining storage well), remote solenoid shutoff, gauge - Marine head (Raritan) with premium triple walled sanitation hose, direct overboard discharge or bypass valve into holding tank. Water intake to heads protected by bronze strainer - 15 gallon (US) welded marine aluminum holding tank w- sealed interior, deck pump-out fitting - 85 gallon (US) welded marine aluminum fresh water tank w- deck fill, gauges at panel & tank - 28 gallon (US) welded marine aluminum fuel tank w- shut off valve, deck fill, gauges in cockpit & tank - Fuel & water tankage below cabin sole maximizing storage space & minimizing trim changes - Deck fittings for water, fuel, waste - stainless steel with deck key - Ice box drain pump - electric - Shower drain pump - electric - Electric bilge pump w- auto switch, premium Ultimate magnetic reed float switch - Manual bilge pump - heavy duty (1 1-2" hose) integral w- master panel. Mounted in cockpit near helm - UL approved bronze, thru-bolted flanged seacocks on all thru-hulls below waterline; ball valves on all thru-hulls in boot stripe - Electrical bonding system for rig & all underwater metals - UL approved marine, pre-tinned color coded wiring w- heat sealed connectors throughout - High intensity running lights conforming to latest Colreg specs - Foredeck light mast mounted at spreaders - Masthead anchor light - Prewired: VHF antenna cable in mast & interior; fan wires throughout interior; 12V refrigeration wire - Messengers pre-run for pedestal mounted electronics Island Packet 32 Optional Equipment - Shoal draft keel w- centerboard system - Feathering 3-blade propeller, SailProp, Lloyd's approved (in lieu of standard) - Fully-battened main (in lieu of standard) - Cockpit cushions (4 pc) 2" closed cell foam - Carpet set kit, premium Syntec medium blue foam backed carpeting with bound edges for all teak and holly areas (2 pieces)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.