- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
HELGA'S CAR is a one owner yacht. This long range cruiser was designed for a couple to take extended trips living aboard in comfort and style. Designer, R. Edwin Monk states: this is one of the models that he is most fond of and this is the only model designed to run primarily in displacement speed ranges, giving her significantly better efficiency and stability.
The standard Key Power stabilizers were upgraded to include 9 sq. ft. fins and a new color computer operating system, June 2013. She has a 15' AB custom tender with 70hp Yamaha, new June 2013. She has 500-watts of Solar Panels on the hardtop installed in 2013, which allows you to power the boat at anchor without the constant use of the generator. She has previously cruised the Caribbean & the northeast and is ready for her new owner.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The large covered aft deck is accessed from both port and starboard doors, as well as from the swim platform through an integrated transom door that also opens to engine room below. There is an engine room access hatch on the aft deck, as well. Wide side decks are same-level. Protected by the integrated covering above are new custom built-in aft deck seating with cushions and storage below, along with a new custom Teak aft deck pivoting yacht table to starboard (all installed Feb. 2014). Stairs that lead to the flybridge are to starboard and a fresh & raw water washdown is to port. The flybridge provides complete instrumentation and controls, two helmseats, L-shaped guest seating, pedestal table, Clarion CD/AM/FM Satellite ready stereo system, wetbar, Kenyon custom BBQ grill, U-Line refrigerator & icemaker and plenty of storage. There is a ladder to the hardtop with radar arch. The aft section of the flybridge is home for the 15' AB Custom Tender w/ 70HP Yamaha outboard motor (purchased new June 2013), Steelhead Marine 1500-lb. tender davit and UMT tender chocks. Enter the salon through the “Dutch” aluminum door and large side windows with valances offer exceptional visibility. The beautiful teak cabinetry to port aft houses a Sharp Aquos 32” flatscreen TV on electrically operated hi/lo lift and Home Theatre DVD/CD system. Just forward is the L-settee and ottomans with storage inside both. A teak table top fits over the ottomans for an additional dining option. To starboard are 2 barrel chairs with an oval teak table between. The galley is forward to port and offers a convenient pass thru to the salon portside. The galley is fully equipped with additional pantry and storage drawers across to starboard. Forward and up 3 steps is the Pilothouse with complete instrumentation and single STIDD helmseat for efficient navigation. Aft of the navigation panel is an L-settee with folding teak table. This is a spacious pilothouse with large forward and side windows, doors to side decks both port and starboard, and plenty of storage for charts and more. A lighted stairway forward to starboard houses the electrical panel to port outboard and leads to accommodations below. Aft of this stairway is a stairway leading up to the flybridge with hydraulic weatherproof door with tinted glass. The master stateroom is amidships with centerline queen berth, Sharp Aquos 32” flatscreen TV with DVD/CD system, and ensuite head. There is plentiful storage under the berth and in 2 nightstands, large hanging locker, and cabinets and drawers. Just aft of the master is a dressing room with a hanging locker, wetbar with U-Line refrigerator/icemaker and the full-size Maytag washer and dryer. The guest stateroom is forward with a centerline berth, Sharp Aquos 20” flatscreen TV, ensuite head and ample storage with a hanging locker, cabinets and drawers. Both private heads have enclosed showers, Tecma heads, Silestone countertops, Grohe faucets and teak & holly soles.
- Accommodations & Interior
- Teak paneling and cabinetry Satin varnish for interior finish Stainless steel hardware Hanging lockers with dual locking mechanism Soft vinyl headliners Natural teak and holly flooring in pilothouse, heads, galley & salon Cruisair SMXHT Vimar style control panels Cruisair evaporator/blower for central air conditioner, 4 units total 76K BTU Removable headliner Push button handles for drawers & cupboards
- 24V LED lights Entertainment center and storage cabinet Aft aluminum “Dutch” door Natural teak and holly sole Nautical star pattern on Salon floor 32” LCD TV with High-Lo lift L-shaped Salon settee with storage inside U-line icemaker Teak top table Watertight hinge door to cockpit Teak grab rail on ceiling Cruisair SMXHT Vimar style control panel Home theater DVD/CD radio system
- Silestone countertops Subzero-700 refrigerator/freezer Force-10 propane cook top with stove Overhead microwave convection oven with exhaust blower Fisher & Paykel dishwasher GE garbage disposal Overhead dish locker Serving shelf/dish locker Franke Sink with faucet GFI (110V only) AC outlet Natural teak and holly sole Storage cabinets and drawers Teak panel and cabinetry Additionally: U-Line icemaker in salon U-Line refrigerator/icemaker on flybridge U-Line refrigerator/icemaker in master stateroom dressing room
- Docking Master Remote Hand-held Control (Engine Gears, Thrusters, Windlass) (2) RayMarine E120 (1 at each station) RayMarine Digital Radar 48 miles RayMarine Auto Pilot (2) RayMarine Rudder Indicator RayMarine Weather Indicator RayMarine AIS (2) Garmin 5212 (1 at each station) Garmin Digital 24" Radar 48 miles Garmin 740 Garmin XM Weather Garmin AIS Coastal Explorer/TV/Computer Combo Intellian 24" Satellite Tracking System/Direct TV (4) ICOM IC-R75 Single Sideband Radio Sirius Satellite Radio VHF (2) Radios FLIR Night Vision Engine Room and Aft Deck Cameras Spreader lights
- Natural teak & holly sole Side deck access doors, port & stbd Lighted stairway to accommodations below L-Settee with storage under Teak-top folding table with double pedestal 24V LED lights Steering control system Watertight sliding doors to side decks Teak grab rail on ceiling Teak valance board Cruisair SMXHT Vimar style control panel Engine gauges on bevel panel Single Stidd 500N Slimline Ultraleather black helm chair Bomar hatch with dual screen (privacy & insect) Windshield defrosters Ritchie compass, 5”
- Engines & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin CAT C-7 Acert 455hp ea; Engine Hours: 1,976 as of 04/17/2014 Key Power 9 sq. ft. stabilizers w/ new upgraded color computer operating system, installed June 2013 Dual control stations (Pilothouse and Flybridge) Complete engine instrumentation system Engine gauges to bevel panel in Pilothouse Electric engine control and 13HP bow thruster Engine alarm system audio oil temperature and hour meter Watermaker 900 GPD Kahlenberg single trumpet air horn Water temperature oil pressure hour meter and start/stop controls in engine room Remote start/stop controls in the Pilothouse Hydraulic Bow & Stern thrusters Humphree auto trim system with controls in Pilothouse & Flybridge Flojet pressure fresh water system Johnson pressure seawater system Fuel manifold distribution system Dripless seal for rudder post 20-gallon water heater with high density fiberglass insulation w/ high efficiency heating element 4.5mm thickness 5052 Aluminum fuel tanks with sight gauges 2mm thickness 316 Stainless steel water tanks with sight gauges Color-coded piping for fuel and water Common drainage system for sink, shower, bilge & exterior deck Electric bilge pumps 24V auto & manual bilge switch, sumped when available 24V shower sump pump High water bilge alarm in engine room Spare conduit running from engine room to Pilothouse, engine room to Flybridge, and engine room to Flybridge overhang (under) Holding tank plumbed dockside or overboard discharge Holding tank gauge in PHCruisair compressors for central air conditioner, 4 units, total 76K BTU (Reverse Cycle) Fire extinguisher system with engine shutdown system Generator exhausts, water-drop type and grounding system includes copper straps secured to hull and running the full length of the vessel parallel to centerline Engines generators metallic through hulls strainers and pump connected to the bonding system with 8 AWG wire minimum or equivalent Bronze seacocks and raw water strainers on all intakes Racor fuel/water separator for engine & generator Delta T engine room vent blowers Engines isolation switch Heronrib rubber floors for engine room walkway One manual bilge pump Fresh water outlet with hose for engine & generator Heavy-duty military grade fuel polishing system 3-valves in steering system for autopilot Fiberglass exhaust pipes with mufflers Dripless engine shaft seal log TaylorMade air conditioner pumps, P1000C for Lower deck, P1000C for Main Deck Stainless steel engine beds Generator set resiliently mounted and installed with sound shield Dual Racor fuel/water separator with Y-valves for engine & generator Thinsualte sound insulation Oil changing system for engine and generator
- Hull & Superstructure
- Hand-laid gel-coated fiberglass hull Fiberglass stairs from starboard side deck to Flybridge Airex C70.90 foam coring in hull sides Fiberglass swim platform with swim ladder Cockpit hatch with ladder down to lazarette Transom door Frameless tempered windows Solid fiberglass hull bottom Tempered dark tinted window glass Deck access hatch to chain locker Screens on all port lights, screen/shade for hatches Deck lights, 24VWhite vinyl rub rail stainless steel insert Portuguese bridge with lockers with settee Black bottom paint anti-fouling Skylight hatch on Pilothouse top Black single boottop stripe Diamond Sea-glaze sliding door for Pilothouse, Dutch doors for salon Detailed carbon fiber reinforced structural stringers in engine room & lazarette Sunbrella fabric (Berenson Tuxedo #8521) on outside cushions Side boarding gate at port side cockpit deck 2nd Shovel anchor Ultra Two transom underwater lights (white) Aft Deck speakers have separate volume control
- Two Pompanette helm seats in Flybridge 15' AB Custom Tender w/ 70HP Yamaha, purchased new June 2013 Steelhead SM1500R hydraulic davit (21,000 ft-lb 3 function, hydraulic retracting boom, rotation and extension) UMT tender chocks Hardtop with fiberglass mast and ventilation hatches Custom Mast, installed June 2013 Custom ladder to top of hardtop Solar Panels 500-watts, installed on flybridge roof in 2013 Sunbrella fabric (Berenson Tuxedo #8521) on outside cushions Windshield on Flybridge, LexanWhite non-skid fiberglass (AwlGrip Griptex) deck Custom Flybridge sunshade Custom weather cloth around Flybridge railings, installed June 2013 TV ready Flybridge Clarion AM/FM/CD player on Flybridge Flybridge deck box Removable life line for aft Flybridge railing Cigarette lighter type DC outlet (Flybridge)
- Electrical System
- Northern Lights 20kW Generator; 2,600 Hours as of 04/17/2014 Magnum 4000W inverter, installed 2013 Mastervolt battery charger (engine: 24V/40A, genset: 12V/25A) (8) House Gel Cell batteries, installed 2013 (4) Engine batteries (1) Generator battery Battery paralleling system with control switch Service battery switch Heavy-duty batteries (400 amp-hour) Engine battery disconnect switch Blue Sky Energy solar panels and control system AC outlets throughout 24V lights in all compartments Polarity reverse indicating light AC/DC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers VOLT and AMP meters Bonding system throughout Shore power cords, wired directly into GFI protected shoreline breakers Shore power receptacle 1x50AMP w/ Cablemaster in transom GFI (110V) AC outlet with SmartLock feature for operation error protection which exceeds UL requirements NEMA2000 BACKBONE w/ AC/DC power installed (pre-wire)
- Exterior Hardware & Fittings
- Stainless steel hardware Fiberglass Skeg protected propeller & rudder 1-1/2” 316 elliptical Stainless steel handrails & 1-1/4” stanchions Strut with cutlass bearings Stainless steel square port lights High-efficiency, computer-designed & machined bronze propeller with prop guard Stainless steel cleats & hawse holes Horizontal hydraulic windlass Maxwell HWC2200 single anchoring system with fiberglass bow pulpit Bronze through hull fittings Teak steering wheel inside & stainless steel on Flybridge Emergency rudder tiller Teak stern staffs Zincs on rudder and shaft Windshield wipers & washers Remote operated lockable cockpit hatch Stainless steel handrails on back transom Fuel fills from both side decks Forward deck handrails with safety line Aft Deck shower dockside water (one unit) Lifeline for boat deck rails Phone inlet one unit Fresh and sea water wash down in cockpit & foredeck 1-1/2 stainless steel handrails around top deck Ultra 75lb Shovel Anchor - stainless steel45lb plow anchor - stainless steel
- Safety & Fire Protection
- Fireboy engine room fire suppression system 6 Man Life raft Revere Elite ACR EPIRB ACR Searchlight Kahlenberg air horn Johnson 2200gph bilge pumps Camera system, engine room & aft deck
- Key Power 9 sq. ft. stabilizers w/ new upgraded color computer operating system, installed June 2013 15' AB Custom Tender w/ 70HP Yamaha, purchased new June 2013 Solar Panels 500-watts, installed on flybridge roof in 2013 Mastervolt 4000kW inverter, installed 2013 (8) House Gel Cell batteries, installed 2013 Custom Mast, installed June 2013 Custom weather cloth around Flybridge railings, installed June 2013 Docking Master Remote Hand-held Control (Engine Gears, Thrusters, Windlass) FLIR Night Vision ICOM IC-R75 Single Sideband Radio New custom built-in aft deck seating w/cushions & storage below, installed Feb. 2014 New custom Teak aft deck pivoting yacht table, installed Feb. 2014
- HELGA'S CAR is a one owner yacht. This long range cruiser was designed for a couple to take extended trips living aboard in comfort and style. Designer, R. Edwin Monk states: this is one of the models that he is most fond of and this is the only model designed to run primarily in displacement speed ranges, giving her significantly better efficiency and stability. The standard Key Power stabilizers were upgraded to include 9 sq. ft. fins and a new color computer operating system, June 2013. She has a 15' AB custom tender with 70hp Yamaha, new June 2013. She has 500-watts of Solar Panels on the hardtop installed in 2013, which allows you to power the boat at anchor without the constant use of the generator. She has previously cruised the Caribbean & the northeast and is ready for her new owner.
- Owner's personal belongings. A complete list will be provided upon request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID: SF