- 74 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
During the last 10 months CAESAR'S ISLAND has been extensively upgraded. This will result in the next owner receiving a turnkey yacht. Extremely clean and ready to go.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entrance to the vessel from a floating dock is via the swim platform up curved steps to the spacious aft deck via a zippered curtain door. Forward boarding gates give way to fully walk-around side decks. The aft deck can be accessed via hinged port and starboard wing doors. The aft deck is over 10’ deep and contains a dining settee and bar with granite countertop as well as a dedicated A/C system. This layout is unique to this particular vessel and not found on a standard 74’ Hatteras. Going forward through the custom hinged plexiglass door is the spacious Salon well lit with large side windows. Immediately to port is 4-5 person leather L-shaped settee with an ash wood triangular table in front. Next forward is a Suzuki Baby Grand Piano. To starboard starting aft is a round end table, an upholstered barrel chair, a five drawer desk and a Lucite enclosed stairway to the master cabin. Duvet shades cover the windows, a large 52” Sharp LCD TV is built into the forward bulkhead, 4 stereo speakers and 19 overhead lights are above. Also, in this area is a new surround sound stereo system with IPod, Aux input, a Direct TV receiver and a battery back up. Next forward behind a hinged door is the full beam galley to port with a U- shaped breakfast settee starboard. Again, large side windows offer great ambient lighting. Galley Equipment: Kitchen Aid side by side refrigerator with water and ice in door Frigidaire cooktop 4 burner Dinette with leather seating and table with slide outs Custom silhouette blinds and valances Under counter mounted TV Custom overhead light fixtures Whirlpool microwave Kitchen Aid dishwasher Whirlpool trash compactor Frigidaire full size oven New Amtico flooring New pull out spray faucet and cabinet hardware Under mount stainless steel sink Corian counter tops (11) Cabinet doors (4) Drawers U-shaped breakfast settee Next forward behind a hinged door is the full beam pilothouse with a large centerline helm, two person helm seat, port and starboard sliding wing doors and comfortable steps to the spacious flybridge. Pilothouse Equipment: Robertson AP 300X autopilot ICOM VHF radio 126DSC Furono 1525 72 mile radar Naiad stabilizer controls Dockside phone/intercom system Full Caterpillar LCD gauges Raytheon loud hailer Backup Garmin GPS 2206 New Amtico flooring New upholstering on helm seat Rebuilt 6” Ritchie Magneto compass New hailer speakers New 2013 Garmin 5215 touch screen GPS plotter with engine room cameras ACR Searchlight 2 Storage cabinets in pilothouse Main electrical switch panels in pilothouse Hatteras alarm system Stainless steel Destroyer wheel (3) Wiper controls (2) Chart drawers, 4 cabinets and foot rest under helm seat Comfortable steps to flybridge Going down the forward accommodation steps The VIP is forward, with its head with two access doors also serving as the day head. The head has a molded sink with storage below, Galley Maid toilet and a stall shower. The forward VIP has an island queen/double berth with storage below, drawers, a small hanging locker and a 26” Toshiba LCD TV with built in DVD player and a Direct TV receiver with a battery backup. The next cabin aft has upper and lower berths, a hanging locker and a private head with a stall shower, Galley Maid toilet and a molded vanity top with storage below. Aft and down four steps is the yachts laundry area with a stacked Whirlpool washer/dryer center followed by an access door to the mid ship VIP.This cabin has a fore and aft queen size island berth, two hanging lockers, a 26” Toshiba LCD TV, DVD player, and a Direct TV receiver with battery backup. Double nightstands and several drawers within the cabin is access to the mid ship VIP head behind a mirrored door. This head has a Galley Maid toilet, a large molded vanity top with storage below and a Jacuzzi tub with a hand held or wall mounted shower fixture and a sliding tampered glass door. Unusual in this vessel is the forward engine room door that allows one to walk through the engine room to access the engine room from the fore or aft accommodation stairs. Down a separate set of stairs in the Salon is the private Master cabin. A king size berth is centerline with a soffit reading lights above. Four drawers below the berth offer storage. Forward to port is a large walk in cedar lined, auto lit, closet. Forward to starboard is a vanity with a Toshiba 32” LCD TV above. To both port and starboard are nine drawers with port lights above covered with Roman shades and pleated shades behind. Also, in this cabin is a Pioneer AM/FM/CD/DVD entertainment system with IPod auxiliary input, a Direct TV receiver with a battery backup. The bedspread, shams, window treatment and carpet are newly installed. Either side of the berth are access doors to his and her heads, separated by a large Jacuzzi tub to port and a connecting stall shower to starboard. This arrangement is much improved over the 200 gallon large center tub which robbed the water supply and was hard for the water heaters to keep up with. Each head has a Galley Maid toilet a molded vanity top with storage below, medicine cabinet storage and plenty of mirrors.
- Switlik 8 man life raft New Kenyan electric grill under corian cover New canvas covers for all seating, chairs, console tender U Line refrigerator and icemaker ICOM VHF radio M412 Newly recovered seating areas and barstools Novurania 15' tender w/90 hp. Yamaha and all new bladders, battery charger, chocks and new stereo New Sony stereo with iPod aux. port and 4 speakers on bridge and 2 on bow New plexi glass windshield 3 Sided enclosures with five U-zips (2) Helm seats EPIRB 406 ACR Garmin 5212 GPS plotter with engine room camera Datamarine depth finder/speed remote inop Radar Arch with mast In motion Direct TV throughout Caterpillar computerized gauges Custom extended/widened bench seating Fuel gauge repeater New custom cushions New ACR remote spotlight Fiberglass hardtop w/ Bomar hatches & custom overhead LED lighting Raytheon loud hailer w/ horns forward and aft Ritchie 5” Magnetic compass Key bar with 3 bar stools, countertop, molded sink and storage cabinet below Stainless steel Destroyer wheel
- Main Deck
- Walk-around side decks with (3) overhead lights port and starboard Fiberglass non-skid decks Galley Maid windlass with Gypsy and Capstan Up and down foot switches for windlass Stainless steel bow rails Courtesy lights (3) deck hatches (3) Windshield wipers Bose stereo speakers (2) Hailer horns Marquipt boarding ladder- 4 step Marquipt Tide Ride ladder – 8 step Spray rails forward New Sunbrella cushions on bow with new canvas covers (2) Dunnage boxes forward (4) fender racks on bow Black Textulene wind shield cover
- Aft Deck Equipment
- Custom overhead soffit w/LED lights over bar and A/C Wet bar w/ new exotic granite countertop New sink and faucet Separate air conditioning system Scotsman icemaker Scotsman Refrigerator new 2013 Fully upholstered L-Shaped settee w/ storage area under new 2013 Custom sliding windows with new glass port and starboard Custom dining table with exotic granite, new w/ Teak chairs (3) Full sized wing doors to walk around decks Custom Lucite door into main salon area Exterior LED lights overhead Aft deck step LED lights Aft deck can be enclosed or left open with strata glass with light diffusion privacy curtains Toshiba TV with CD/DVD player (2) Stereo speakers Carpeting Deep freeze in Lazarette Freshly painted and detailed Lazarette Hinged rail gates to swim platform Ships bell
- Engine / Mechanical Equipment
- Engine room camera / monitor Household air compressor Hynautic Hydraulic steering Hynautic hydraulic clutch and throttle controls Oil transfer system for CATs and generators ZF transmissions Glendinning engine synchronizers New automatic bilge pumps with new floats throughout Twin Racer fuel filters with manifold and vacuum gauge for each engine Rebuilt water maker – Aqua Wisper wiper 600GPD Resealed Naiad stabilizers & new pump – model 254 New stuffing in rudder posts New toilet pumps and motors throughout All new A/C hoses throughout Some new compressors and air handlers for HVAC system Rebuilt Leeson fuel lift pumps Additional 24V water pump with expansion tank Electric fuel prime pump CO2 Fire suppression system (2) Coolant expansion bottles Engine block heaters Nutone central vacuum system Full set of direct reading CAT gauges Aircep crankcase ventilation system
- Electrical System
- (2) Onan 20 kW generators w/ Racor fuel filters Generator Hours: Forward: 2450 Aft: 2100 Dytek Battery charger (5) New batteries (2) Battery isolators 12/24 Volt DC system 110/220 Volt AC system (2) Glendinning cable master shore power cords 50 amp each Galvanic isolated transformer
- The following repairs or replacements were completed in Spring and Summer 2013: 1. Remove both caterpillar engines from boat and send to The Caterpillar dealer for complete rebuilds. Port engine received new block also. Dyno tested with all new updates; Painted, reinstall engines check alignment. Engines have extended warranty coverage thru July 2015. 2. Hull sides repainted June 2013 3. All window frames repainted and black striping repainted. 4. Replaced all bulbs with LED on name boards, aft deck overhead, and courtesy lights, closet bulbs, overhead lights in master staterooms. 5. New speakers on aft deck. 6. New Master stateroom AC pump. 7. Cleaned all AC strains and air sounder fitted and acid washed AC coils. 8. Repair engine room vents fans. 9. Replaced galley sink faucet, garbage disposal, ceiling light and refrigerator water filter. 10. Service port Glendenning cable master. 11. Replace all cushions on aft deck and flybridge and flybridge bar stools. 12. New Amtico flooring in wheelhouse and galley. 13. Replaced all slides and rollers on wheelhouse doors. 14. Bottom painted with prop speed on wheels and shafts and rudders. 15. Reconditioned wheels. 16. New 30,000BTU air condition in salon, new AC compressor in master stateroom all 8 units serviced and acid washed and all duct work cleaned. 17. Stabilizers new pump and solenoid. 18. All hydraulics serviced. 19. Aft deck new paint on ceiling and windows. 20. Serviced tender motor and new bimini top. 21. New refrigerator and icemaker on flybridge. 22. Recertified life raft. 23. Installed engine rooms cameras on GPS in wheelhouse and flybridge. 24. Serviced Robertson autopilot. 25. Salon new Bluetooth adaptor. 6 new speakers and sub woofer. 26. New wallpaper in crew quarters head. 27. New Scotsman refrigerator on aft deck. 28. New Masland carpet throughout
- Early in her life this Hatteras Motor Yacht was transformed from a 70’ Cockpit Motor Yacht to a 74’ Hatteras with a full aft deck, extended boat deck above, and very functional Lazzarette below. Most recently she has been extensively refit both mechanically and electronically as well as redecorated in a casually elegant nautical style. New Masland carpet throughout, new Amtico flooring in the pilothouse and galley combined with Kravet, Sunbrella and tommy Bahama outdoor fabrics and soft goods creates a tasteful, practical and comfortable interior and exterior spaces designed for entertaining family and friends.
- Exclusions are to include but are not limited to owner's personal belongings. A detailed list of exclusions available upon written request at time of sale.
- For additional information or to schedule an appointment please contact; Jim McKee, Office-954-525-8112, Cell-954-232-2980, email email@example.com or Jeff Stanley, Office 954-525-8112, Cell 954-249-0360, email firstname.lastname@example.org