The orginial owner vessel has been well cared for and fished. She's quick and economical -- only needs a new owner! Owner is retiring from boating and wants her sold.
- Displacement: 12,120 Beam: 10.5 feet Fuel Capacity: 250 gal. Water: 35 gal. Draft: 2'. 6"
- Twin 300hp Cats-- 3116 model Cruising speed 28 knots at 17 gph Approximately 2000 hours
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Enter vessel on swim platform - large cockpit , moving forward past engine boxes with helm to stb. with its full electronics package. Down steps into cabin with galley to port and large head to starboard. V-berth with filler forward.
- GALLEY / CABIN
- Norcold refrigerator with freezer Freshwater pressure system Orico one (1) burner stove (electric/alcohol) Marine air with smx control Teak and holley sole floor Convertible dinette table/ v-berth filler Stainless steel galley sink Galley cabinets
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Robertson AP300 DX autopilot--inop Ritchie compass Furuno FCV-582 depth sounder Dual trumpet horn Autohelm tridata Northstar 952 Furuno - 24 mile radar Icom 126 VHF radio Raytheon V 8010 depthfinder Clarion stereo Epirb ACR spotlight
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- 110V AC electrical system 12V DC electrrical system Two (2) batteries - 4D Automatic battery charger Battery parallel switch Dockside electrical cable, single with 30 amps Electrical panel
- DECK & HULL EQUIPMENT
- Bow pulpit Navigation lights Coast Guard approved safety package Simpson Lawrence windlass Swim platform Boarding ladder Wash down system, fresh and saltwater Bennett trim tabs Tower controls Teak cover boards Coaming pads
- ENGINE & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Bilge blower Two (2) automatic bilge pumps Engine hour meter Oil transfer system Hynautic hydraulic steering Racor fuel filter gauges ZF transmission Two (2) raw water sea strainer Halon fire control Racor fuel filters Fuel shut off valves Trolling valves
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Lee single spreader outriggers Five (5) rocket launchers Six (6) rod holders Spreader lights Shot gun rigger Teak cover boards
- Tackle and tools
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact PETE PETERS in our Virginia location: Office, (757) 723-0793; Cell, (757) 876-9227 or via email, PPeters@BluewaterYachtSales.com . http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Pete-Peters/