- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 L Bravo II MerCruiser
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Clean fresh water lake boat that is now located in Punta Gorda, FL. MerCruiser 5.0L Bravo Two Engines, Westerbeke generator, Air conditioning/ heat, windlass, Raymarine RL70C with Radar, Full camper canvas package, VHF Radio, Spotlight, AM/FM/CD changer, Cockpit carpeting, bottom painted, but not left in salt water. Lift stored in Punta Gorda. Trailer in photo not included. Ready for immediate delivery
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Maxum 3000 SCR features stainless steel bow rails racing back to a wraparound windshield protecting a fully equipped helm station. Within the custom molded panel is an array of controls, a polished burl wood wheel and, reaching skyward behind, the radar arch. Beneath is a spacious integral transom platform complete with telescoping ladder, fresh water shower, and fender storage. Molded-in steps lead up to the helm, with its comfortable lounge seating and cockpit bar. A large sunpad sits on the foredeck. Belowdecks, the interior space is functional and attractive. In the salon, an Ultraleather settee surrounds the dinette. The ergonomic design of the fully equipped galley is clean and precise. Gently curving cabinetry and gleaming Avonite countertops create a homey work space. The interior is illuminated by the combined glow of skylights, windows, and strip lighting. Imitating the cabin windows, a large oval mirror provides a focal point in the unusually angled forward berth. Colorful cushions and overstuffed throw pillows provide comfort. There is a private midship berth and a second large convertible berth in the salon. The head includes a stowage cabinet and shelf, overhead lighting, mirror, sink, and a large molded shower. Other standard features include polished cherry or washed maple finishing, high-appeal dusty teal and rose fabrics, an average standing headroom of six-foot, four-inches, spacious all-fiberglass heads, gourmet galleys, and ultraleather lounges that resist staining. Foam support structures are engineered to exact seating requirements. Seat angles vary, with a 15-degree incline for lounges and less for dinette seats. From the custom stainless steel stanchions to the quality construction methods, every detail contributes to owner comfort.
- Equipment List
- Maxum 3000 SCR Specifications - Standard Equipment Hull and Deck - Gunwale trim: heavy-duty vinyl with stainless steel insert - Bow platform: integrated, with anchor roller and hawse pipe - Cleats: mooring (7) - Hatch: anchor line locker - Hatches: (3), bow, Bomar, translucent, opening, with screens - Deck fitting: fuel fill - Deck fitting: water fill - Deck fitting: waste pump-out - Eyes: bow and transom, stainless steel - Rails: bow, stainless steel, welded, through-bolted to deck - Transom platform: integrated, with retractable ladder and handrail - Engine ventilation louvers - Portlights: opening, with screens - Radar wing Helm - Beverage holder - Dash console: custom-molded, non-glare - Dash panel: woodgrain - Engine controls: top-mount, with trim and tilt switch in handle - Trim tab controls - Ignition safety switch with lanyard - Instrumentation, analog: speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, oil pressure gauge, temperature gauge, trim gauge - Digital depth indicator - Compass: Danforth 3", flush-mount, illuminated - Accessory outlet, 12V - Console cover - VHF radio - Steering wheel: vinyl padded - Steps to foredeck, molded Cockpit - Fiberglass cockpit liner, self-bailing - Carpet runners, snap-in - Beverage holders - Courtesy lights - Grab handles - Table: removable - Cooler: carry-on, 36-qt., stores under aft U-lounge - Entertainment bar: with molded sink, faucet, Corian countertop and stowage under - Radar arch with recessed lighting and (2) weatherproof speakers - Steps: molded, access to foredeck - Seats: aft, U-lounge, flip-up cushion (gas assist), stowage under, converts to sunlounge - Seat: split helm, adjustable flip-up bolster, storage under (molded) - Sunlounge filler cushion - Door: cabin entry, acrylic, locking - Hatch: engine access, with gas assist - Stowage: transom, fender - lines - dockside power cord - Transom shower - Transom door - City water outlet Forward Berth - Privacy curtain - Berth: cushioned, stowage under - Lights: overhead and reading - Throw pillows - Stereo: AM-FM CD player with (2) speakers - Shelf for TV - VCR (9") - 110V Outlet, ground fault protected Salon - Dinette: converts to berth with stowage below - Table: Corian top, removable - Lights: overhead - Stowage cabinet Mid Berth - Door: privacy, accordion - U-lounge: converts to berth, stowage under - Table: Corian top, removable - Stowage compartment - Lights: overhead and reading - Portlight: opening, with screen - 110V Outlet, ground fault protected Galley - Galley cabinet - Countertops: Corian with built-in sea rail - Stowage cabinets: above sink - Drawers (3) - Sink: stainless steel with faucet - Microwave - Trash stowage cabinet with Rack-a-Sack bag dispenser - Refrigerator: Norcold 1.8 cu. ft., 110V - 12V, with freezer tray - Stove: Origo alcohol - electric, two-burner - 110V Outlet, ground fault protected Head - Door: locking - Lights: overhead - Grab handles - Mirror - Liner: molded fiberglass - Portlight - Shower (hot - cold) - Shower curtain - Sink: molded - Stowage cabinet - Stowage shelf - Toilet: marine head with holding tank, manual flush - Toilet paper holder - 110V Outlet, ground fault protected Windshield and Canvas - Windshield: tempered safety glass, wrap-around, with opening center section - Wiper: starboard - Bimini top with boot - Forward and side curtains - Slant back cover Plumbing - Bilge pumps: (1) 1250 gph, (1) 500 gph, manual and automatic - Water system: pressure demand (hot - cold) - Water heater: 6-gallon Electrical - Horn, 12V - Lighting fixtures, 12V - Navigation lights, 12V - Battery switches - Battery charger - converter: Guest 15 amp - Dockside inlet: 110V - 30 amp, with 50-ft. cord - Distribution panel: 110V, with magnetic circuit breakers Mechanical - Alarm: engine high temperature - Blower for forced air ventilation - Power trim and tilt - Steering: power-assisted rack-and-pinion - Trim tabs: Bennett electric - hydraulic Construction Features - 5-year structural hull limited warranty, transferable - Uni-Max construction with glassed-in bulkheads - CoreMax construction - MaxuPlane Hull Design - Carpeting: 100% polypropylene, solution-dyed, stain and fade resistant - Vinyl: expanded back, heavy-duty marine-grade - Rigid frame waterproof encapsulated stringer system - Greenwood Forest Products XL plywood used in upholstery assembly - Electrical system: color-coded - Fiberglass: hand-laid - Hull: vinylester skin coat - Insulation: acoustical - Meets or exceeds all applicable US Coast Guard safety standards - NMMA certified Engine - Twin 5.0 liter MerCruiser Bravo II Sterndrive (220 hp) Maxum 3000 SCR Optional Equipment - Interior color option - 110V Air conditioning - heat, 10000 BTU - Bottom paint - 10V - 60 Hz Gas generator (4.5 kW) - Windlass, 12V, with cover (wiring included) - Propeller delete (twin engines) - Macerator, overboard head discharge kit - VacuFlush head system - CD Player with 12 disc changer (exchange) - Shipping cradle - Spotlight (deluxe) - Tonneau cover Engine Options - Twin 5.0 liter EFI MerCruiser Bravo II Sterndrive (240 hp) - Twin 5.7 liter MerCruiser EFI Bravo II Sterndrive (260 hp) - Twin 4.2 liter Diesel MerCruiser Bravo II Sterndrive (200 hp)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- If Shelli is not available, call Chuck Shippey at 941-592-6244