Clean white hull with blue stripe never bottom painted
· Upgraded Mercruiser 496 HO’s moves this Formula faster and more fuel efficient
· Low hour engines just fully serviced
· Boat has always been lift kept
- This Formula has T-496 HO Mercruisers with Bravo III S/S prop out drives. She is lift kept with no bottom paint. Large cockpit with ample seating throughout, walk through windshield, radar arch, bimini top, wet bar with ice maker and carpeting. At the helm, Garmin 536 GPS, Raymarine Tri-data ST-60 (depth and speed), trim tabs, Standard VHF, Kenwood stereo remote, ACR spotlight remote complete the helm equipment. Below deck, full galley, enclosed head compartment, large forward U-shaped lounge that converts to a queen berth, also an aft queen berth with privacy curtain. There is a 7.3KW generator, A/C, TV/VCR, Kenwood stereo with CD player.
- Sliding lockable cabin door Forward ultraleather seating & lounge with storage below Dual height Corian tables with filler cushions Flat Screen HD TV/VCR Kenwood DPX-4010 stereo w/CD changer & amplifiers Aft cabin stateroom with queen berth Nightstand storage Reading lights Cabin and accent lighting Hanging lockers Galley cabinets and Corian counters Built-in microwave Norcold refrigerator/freezer (full-size) Stainless steel galley sink Large head w/vanity, sink, storage and shower
- Garmin 536 GPS Raytheon ST60 Depth sounder Standard Horizon Omni VHF radio
- Concealed remote windlass w/ polished stainless steel fast-set anchor Kenwood stereo remote control Tilt steering wheel Gaffrig shifters/throttles Gaffrig instrumentation w/gold bezels Illuminated waterproof rocker switches ACR Remote controlled spot light White hull w/blue Imron graphics Forward raked arch Fold-up double-wide helm seat Curved stainless steel windshield w/walk-thru steps & stainless steel safety rail Kenwood cockpit speakers Drink holders Lounge companion seat with storage below Courtesy lighting Wraparound aft seating w/stow-able dual height tables Sun-pad filler cushions Wetbar Uline Ice maker Stainless steel sink 120v outlet Trash receptacle Fire extinguisher Easy access battery switches Snap in/snap out cockpit carpeting Welded stainless steel railings & grab holds Bimini top Full camper canvas w/enclosure Mooring cover Integrated swim platform with recessed SS ladder Transom door Transom shower with hot/cold controls Transom storage trunk
- Engines & Mechanical
- Merc 496 HO's (450 Hours) Kohler generator 7.3KW (297 hours) Reverse cycle heat & air conditioning 110v/12v converter/charger Vacuflush waste system Stainless steel water heater Silent Choice exhaust system Power steering Remote fuel & oil filters Hydraulic engine hatch lift w/concealed day hatch access
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.