- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This excellent 440 Sea Ray Express Bridge is a shining example of Sea Ray's Express bridge models ever-popular success. "Bill Me Later" is a well-maintained yacht and it is evident everywhere you look. As you can see from the pictures, this 440 has been cared for with TLC by her owner.
This full-bodied cruising yacht has a walk-through bridge to bow and boasts the interior space of a 50 footer. The two-stateroom floorplan has a full-beam salon with a U-shaped settee, two heads, and a roomy galley with an upright refrigerator.
The Bridge is great for entertaining while cruising or anchored with a centerline helm, wet bar and seats up to ten! There are other features like twin transom doors, built-in cockpit seat, foredeck bench seat, generous storage and the aft cockpit bait center. Truly an awesome boat at a great price!
- Convertible sleeper sofa Forward storage cabinet Dining table Overhead lighting Desk with chair TV/VCR/Radio Clarion AM/FM/ single CD stereo w/6 disc CD changer
- Flush-mount 3-burner electric stove Microwave oven Refrigerator/freezer Breakfast bar w/2 stools Spacemaker coffee maker Upper and lower storage Glass & bottle storage cabinet Custom molded countertop & sink w/grohe faucet Icemaker Concealed trash receptacle
- Master Stateroom
- Full-size bed w/innerspring mattress Storage under bed Cedar-lined hanging locker w/mirrored doors TV/VCR/radio combo Side storage shelves Floor storage compartment Vanity w/settee
- Master Head
- Molded vanity w/sink, storage and medicine cabinet w/mirror Vacuflush head Shower w/seat, adjustable shower wand and bi-fold door
- Guest Stateroom
- Full-size bed Cedar-lined hanging locker Reading lights Built-in storage w/drawers TV
- Guest Head
- Molded vanity w/sink, storage and medicine cabinet w/mirror Vacuflush head Shower curtain
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- UNIDEN ES VHF w/antenna FURUNO GPS 7000F chart map NT FURUNO radar w/open array antenna B & G Network quad B & G network autopilot RCL 100 remote spotlight Clarion AM/FM stereo
- Molded bridge access steps w/storage compartment Venturi windshield Adjustable captain's chair w/armrest Bridge control station w/windscreen AM/FM stereo Bridge cocktail table Courtesy lights Forward bench seat w/storage below Aft bench seat Wet bar w/sink Bridge freezer
- Aft cockpit full bench seat Self-bailing fiberglass cockpit w/gas assisted bilge service hatch Cockpit side panel storage Indirect cockpit lighting Dual transom doors
- Hull and Deck Features
- Navigation lights Lofrans windlass w/foot switches Integral bow pulpit Anchor rope storage w/hatch (2) Rod holders Freshwater washdown w/cockpit shower and dockside water inlet Full integral swim platform and stainless steel ladder w/grab handle Stainless steel bilge ladder Anchor washdown hookup Seawater strainers Hydraulic trim tabs
- Mechanical Equipment
- (2) Automatic bilge pumps (2) High water bilge alarms & pumps Automatic shower sump (2) Electric bilge blowers Hydraulic steering w/tilt wheel Pressure water system 11 gal. water heater w/exchanger Glendinning synchronizer Automatic halon system Westerbeke 8.0kW generator, diesel, remote start w/muffler, freshwater cooling, fuel filter and seawater strainer 28,000BTU A/C and heat Engine synchronizer Crossover fuel system Dual Racor filters, heat exchanger and fuel shutoff valve
- Owner's personal property.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.