- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The popular Catalina 350 is of one of the largest and most comfortable 35 foot sailboats around and won the Cruising World Sailboat of the Year award when she was introduced.
When you take a serious look at this Catalina 350, you will understand why there are few for sale and when a nice one comes on the market, it doesn't last long.
Center Island Owner's Berth
Generator (New 2007)
Fresh Bottom Paint
The 350 offer numerous features which make her very attractive as a cruiser or live aboard. The 13´ beam making her feel more like a 40´ vessels inside, while ensuring great comfort and easy handling for a couple. She offers two queen-sized cabins, an owners stateroom with a center island berth, double entry head with separate stall shower, a voluminous main salon with more sleeping capacity for three if desired and a galley which will satisfy any cook. The Catalina 350 has a comfortable cockpit with a sugar scoop transom, easy to sail and to keep the topsides clean only takes a bucket of suds a brush and a hose.
- The Owners Stateroom is forward and features a Centerline pedestal berth with a quilted, inner spring mattress . The fully appointed stateroom includes lockers, drawers and private access to the head. Just aft of the forward cabin is the roomy Head which includes a separate shower. Next aft is the spacious Main Salon which features a convertible starboard settee with a removable center cushion that converts to a game table. The port settee also serves as a dinette and comes with a large dinning table that stores in the aft cabin and a smaller coffee table. The port settee also converts to a double. The Navigation Station is immediately aft and house all the 12v and 110 volt electrical panel and VHF. The Galley , located opposite is well laid and features a top load and side load refrigerator with a separate freezer compartment, Double stainless steel sink and AC powered microwave. The Aft Stateroom is comfortable, well ventilated and features a hanging locker shelve space. Varnish finish on Interior Cabin Window Shades Two Hanging Lockers Chart Table with Storage Compartment Teak Veneer Bulkheads and Teak Trim Interior Inner Spring Mattresses on Fore and Aft Berths Pillow Type Cushions Six Opening Ports with Screens Five Ventilation Hatches, with Screens
- Microwave Oven Adler Barbour 12 V Refrigeration System Large Icebox with Shelves, Top and Front Access and Separate Freezer Pump for Discharge of Icebox Two Burner Stove with Oven, Stainless Steel, L.P.G. with Auto Ignition Hot and Cold Pressure Water System with Tank Selector Manifold Manual Bilge Pump Electric Bilge Pump Hot and Cold Shower on Stern Macerating Electric Marine Head with Holding Tank, Deck Discharge Outlet Valve for Discharge of Holding Tank
- Raytheon Depth/Knot log-Tridata in pod(ST6O) Raytheon ST 5000 autopilot Garmin 740 Chartplotter With Radar VHF with ram mike & masthead antenna Windpoint & speed (ST6O) Raytheon ST-60 Multi repeater at nav station
- 14" LCD flat screen TV Marine Battery Charger, Three Step Type D.C. Electrical System with Safety Switch and Panel with Breakers A.C. Dockside Power with 6 Outlets, Polarity Indicator and Breakers Lightning protection 12V outlet at helm Extra engine start battery Mastervolt Whisper 3.5 KW Genset 346 Hours (NEW 2007) 16,000 BTU Air Conditioning Battery Condition Meter 115V 30 amp Shore Power Cord and Adaptor Anchor Light on Masthead Deck Light and Steaming Light on Mast Navigation Lights to International Rules Adjustable Halogen Cabin
- Sails & Rigging
- Electric Winch on Cabintop Inboard Genoa Tracks Traveler Control with Adjuster System Low Lead Genoa Blocks Internal Halyards, Low Stretch Winch Handle Self Tailing Mainsheet Winch Main Halyard Led Aft, with Sheet Stopper Boom Vang, Rigid Adjustable Type Self tailing jib halyard winch Second jib halyard, led aft Roller furling headsail gear 135% RF/Reefing Genoa/cover Inboard/outboard genoa track Headsail Furling Gear Sailcover with Dutchman Cutouts Two (2) Jib Halyards, Led Aft, with Sheet Stoppers Single Line Mainsail Reefing System Mid Boom Sheeting with Traveler Two,Two-Speed Self Tailing Primary Winches Self Tailing Jib Halyard Winch
- Hull and Deck
- Dinghy Davits (NEW 2007) 9' Rib Dinghy (NEW 2007) 15 HP Yamaha 2 Stroke Outboard (NEW 2007) Lippincott Stainless framed Bimini Dodger Combo Two tone deck - white & grey Walk Through Stern with Removable Helm Seat One Piece Fiberglass Hull, White One Piece Fiberglass Deck, White with Grey Two-Tone Molded-in Gel Coat Waterline, Midwatch Blue Midwatch Blue and Silver Sheer Stripes Molded-in Non-Skid Texture Surface Fiberglass Hull and Deck Liners Fiberglass cockpit table w/ 2 leaves Fortress anchor Delta plow anchor/chain/rode Two flag halyards Dodger w/windshield cover Double Rail Bow and Stern Pulpits Stern Boarding Ladder with Contour Treads Stern Rails with Observation Seats Port and Starboard Hand Rails on Cabin Top, Stainless Steel Double Lifelines with Pelican Hooks Anchor Locker on Foredeck, with Double Anchor Rollers, Electric Anchor Windlass, with Power Up and Down Controls Leather wrapped wheel 3 blade prop Dockline, springline and fenders
- Universal Diesel Engine, 35 hp., Model 35, 4 Cylinder, Fresh Water Cooled, with Panel and Tachometer Pedestal Steering, with Brake, Single Lever Engine Controls 5" Illuminated Binnacle Compass Spare Three Blade Bronze Propelle DC refrigeration system Macerating electric marine head Single lever shifter Stainless Steel Destroyer Wheel Bilge Blower
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Listing Broker JOE ZAMMATARO, CPYB CALL ME NOW! EMAIL ME NOW! CLICK HERE TO VIEW ADDITIONAL HIGH DEFINITION PICTURES OF THIS BOAT Visit the following Links to my website. Click Here To View Featured Brokerage Deals Click Here To View My Personal Website Click Here to Explore My "How To... Guides" Click Here To Explore The Denison Yacht Sales Website For over 30 years, I have helped clients realize their boating dreams and many have become life long friends. I'd like the opportunity to earn that relationship with you. With extensive experience as a sailor, boat builder, yacht broker, businessman and a proven negotiator, I will provide you with sound advice and representation. You will find my practical experience and broad product knowledge insightful in comparing and evaluating yachts you are considering. If your goal is to sell your boat, my sales and marketing experience will help you to sell your boat quickly, for the most dollars possible and have the process be hassle free. A s one of a only 125 of the 3700 licensed brokers in Florida to qualify as a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB), you will be assured of honest and accurate representation and that your interests are always protected. Do you have a nice boat over 35' and over $100,000 that you'd like to sell? We have discounted slips available at our brokerage dock to give your boat maximum exposure. Put the power of Denison Yacht Sales' leading edge marketing campaign and me to work for you.