- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Comfortable, roomy, beautiful teak joinery, split layout provides privacy for two couples, Upper and lower helm stations provide all weather use. LIONESS would make and excellent live aboard, cruiser or weekend cottage at the beach. This boat is light, airy, roomy and has an amazing amount of space. The Heritage East 44 offers the sought after ‘back porch’ most cruisers and liveaboards enjoy. Her semi-displacement hull can cruise at 12 knots (tops off at 15 knots) or bring her down to 8.5 knots and only burn an economical 4 gph including the Genset.
LIONESS has a large aft cabin with walkaround queen-sized bed with ensuite head. The forward stateroom features two bunks, one folds down to a couch and also has a nice sized desk area. This stateroom also features an ensuite head. For the occasional large gathering, the dinette will convert to a queen berth and a salon couch can be a hideaway bed.
Builder: Nova Marine Company, LTD
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Dinette and galley are down. Additional sleeping arrangements would be a convertible couch in the salon as well as the dinette which converts to a berth. For inclement weather there is inside steering. Not only an advantage for navigation from inside but a great place to start the engines and let your ears do the walking. The enclosed teak soled aft deck affords great livability at the dock or on the hook.
- Norcold 6.4 cu.ft. Full sized reefer –p combo 12v and/or 120v w/top venting. Three burner electric seaward princess stove with oven General electric microwave oven Double stainless steel sink 12 gallon water heater via 120 volts or heat exchanger Dockside water
- Complete and integrated flybridge & sundeck enclosure. Bridge enclosure has Sunbrella and Strataglass Eisenglass. Free standing magma stainless steel propane grill Lofrans tigress windlass 1500 kw Teak sundeck sole Wet bar/icemaker Clothes washer/dryer combo(dryer needs heating element) Raritan ice maker Bow pulpit Full beam swim platform w/hot and cold shower Sundeck access ladder 45 lb chrome cqr, 85 ft 3/8” chain w/150’ nylon rode Fortress fx 35 with 30’ chain and 200’ nylon rode Salt water washdown on deck Electric davit on sundeck roof Spotlight 10’ caribe dinghy with 3.3hp 4 stroke mercury outboard
- Electronics & Helm
- Bridge: Garmin 4212: Color screen, GPS w/Radar and satellite weather capability Raytheon R20X – 24 mile radar Simrad Robertson AP20 Radar 2 VHF radios 2 Depth meters Lower Helm: GPS Garmin 162 Depth Eagle Cuda 300 Simrad Robertson AP22 Autopilot Compasses both stations
- 8 KW ONAN Genset in sound shield and dedicated battery with approx.: 1675 hrs. 120 volt dockside system 6 – 6 volt House batteries 4- Group 24 engine starting batteries 1 – 12 volt Group 27 Genset starting battery 1 – spare Group 27 battery 2500 watt inverter 2 solar panels: 1 – 80 watt and 1- 110 watt
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Three Cruisair air conditioning units with reverse cycle heat. The unit in the main salon has a smx control allowing humidifying and de-humidifying modes. Sanitation system with y valve, macerator and deck pump out Dripless Shaft Logs 2 Rule bilge pumps 2” Stainless steel shafts 24” x 20” bronze props Sight tubes for fuel and water tanks Trim tabs, hydraulic steering, Racor fuel filters Halon engine room fire suppression system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.