- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre MPI 310-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND PRICED TO SELL THIS 1999 SEA RAY 340 SUNDANCER IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre MPI 310-hp Inboard V-Drive Gas Engine's with 975 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower,Interior Canvas Carpet Runners, Television in Salon, Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Depth Sounder, Raytheon Radar, Raytheon GPS/Chartplotter), Canvas Package (Forward & Aft Bimini's w/Isin-Glass Surround & Slant-Back Rear), Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink, Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / 6-Disc-Changer, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes owners manuals & maintenance records. Inside winter stored. Listing review showed vessel in very nice condition ... good bottom paint, nice exterior shine, clean interior, spotless clean engine room / bilge!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
A popular boat for Sea Ray, the 340 Sundancer (note that an earlier 340 Sundancer was produced from 1984-89) is a good example of why Sea Ray continues to lead the market for mid-cabin express boats. Attractively styled and built to high standards, the 340 is a superb entertainment platform with a wide-open interior and a cockpit large enough to accommodate a small crowd. Two floorplans were available, both with the forward stateroom open to the main cabin and a mid stateroom disguised as a sunken conversation area by day. Privacy curtains separate the sleeping areas from the salon, and a hidden TV/VCR pulls out and swivels so it can be viewed from anywhere in the boat. Posh furnishings highlight the Sundacner's interior. Topside, an adjustable helm seat overlooks a tiered dash configuration, and facing bench seats, a cockpit table, and wet bar make the cockpit a comfortable place for guests.
- SALON 12V Clarion AM/FM Cassette Stereo w/Amplifier, 6-Disc CD Changer, 8 Speakers & Cockpit Remote Control. 12V Lighting. 120V Outlets Throughout (GFI Protected). Acrylic Sliding Cabin Door. Carbon Monoxide Monitor. LCD TV w/Remote, Antenna & TV Coax to Dockside. Deep-Pile Marine Carpet. Dual-Voltage Lighting (120V/12V Only). Floor Storage. Gunwale Storage Cabinete. Interior Sunbrella Carpet Runners. Throw Pillows. FORWARD BERTH Full-Size Berth w/Storage Below. Hanging Lockers (2) w/Mirrored Doors. Mirrored Bulkhead. Privacy Curtain. Side Shelf Storage. Storage Cabinets. MID-STATEROOM Accent Mirror. Built-in Storage. Conversation Pit/Double Berth. Drawer Storage. End Table. Hanging Locker. Opening Port Light w/Screen. Privacy Curtain. HEAD & VANITY 12V Lighting. Full Fiberglass Enclosed Stand-Up Head w/Shower & Curtain. Medicine Cabinet. Mirror. Power Vent. Sink w/Vanity & Storage Below. Stainless Steel Handrail. Vacuflush Head w/Holding Tank. Air-Conditioning & Heat Canvas Carpet Runners
- Sink Pressurized Water System Hot Water Heater Microwave Oven Trash Receptacle w/Cutting Board Cover Refrigerator / Freezer 12v Receptacle Power Vent Recessed 2-Burner Electric Stove
- Compass Raytheon 210 VHF Marine Radio Ray Data Depth Sounder Ray NAV 398 GPS / Chartplotter Raytheon RL70 Radar Clarion M5675 AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / 6-Disc CD-Changer
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Converter (120V/60 Cycle) Battery Charger Dockside Power & Main Distribution Panel. (120V/60 Cycle); (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/(2) Cords Emergency Start System Cockpit & Cabin Courtesy Lighting
- Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Radar Arch Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls Deck Hatches w/Screens Power Windshield Vent Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink Transom Door Transom Shower Transom Storage Locker Adjustable Helm Seat Cockpit Table Electrically Operated Engine Hatch Wood-Accent Steering Wheel Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Canvas Package (Forward & Aft Bimini's w/Forward & Side Isin-Glass & Slant-Back Rear) Halon System Engine Alarms Engine Sync Tilt Steering Wheel Horn (2) Windshield Wipers Remote Control Spotlight Dripless Shaft Logs Dockside Pressure Water Connection Note NEW Dash Panels! CURRENT OWNER OF 3 1/2-YEARS MAINTENANCE RECORDS OWNERS MANUALS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.