- 102 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
RECENT PRICE REDUCTION!
"Seascape" easily accommodates 10 overnight guests in 5 large staterooms and creates opportunities to travel, entertain and enjoy life's adventures surrounded by family & friends. Her on deck master stateroom and fast cruising speeds set her apart from other yachts in her class.
She had a $400,000 Refit at the Rybovich Yacht Yard in the fall of 2010 and has been continually upgraded since then with new AV systems, interior soft goods, electronics upgrades and much more. Her Captain and Crew have her on a meticulous maintenance schedule, having her ready to cruise at a moment's notice.
- Seascape easily accommodates 10 overnight guests in 5 large staterooms and creates opportunities to travel, entertain and enjoy life's adventures surrounded by family & friends. Her layout features a full beam on deck master suite, 3 Guest suites with full queens, and one guest suite with double berths. All Staterooms have ensuite heads and the salon has a day head. Outstanding crew quarters are below and forward with two cabins, head, walls of storage closets, separate washer/dryer unit and crew lounge with refrigerator and kitchenette. The elegant and spacious Salon is accented in Hi Gloss Cherry cabinetry, custom decor and the bar invites you to enjoy the warmth of this elegant design. Just forward of the Salon is the formal dining area with seating for eight with a custom dining table, Marble floors and many added extras which makes this is a majestic space in which to entertain. There is a spacious day head to starboard and a commercial quality Galley with convenient access to the Dining room through a sliding door. The aft deck easily can handle a big crowd. The Aft Deck features beautiful teak dining table, bar with ice maker, TV, air conditioning and a teak sole. Walking down to the teak swim platform with semi-circular staircases to port and starboard. The Flybridge features a second helm, spacious seating, wet-bar, grill deck, hot tub, two Wave runners and a tender.
- L Shaped sofa Two arm chairs Coffee table Electric Door 2013 Sofa, valances re-upholstered 2013 Carpeting 2011 Headliner Day Head with marble foot, metal sink and head hunter Automatic blinds 3 Air handers and two UV lights 2013 Samsung 46” HD TV 2013 Control 4 System – Audio throughout vessel 2013 Samsung Blue Ray player 2013 DVR in Salon and Master Stateroom (all other rooms can interface to the DVRs) Direct TV Sony CD/DVD player Denon surround sound receiver with iPod input Granite Bar 4 bar stools Refrigerator Ice maker Sink Liquor storage Dining room Round Glass table with 8 chairs Marble floor Cherry cabinetry with plates, cups and glass storage
- Master Stateroom
- On deck, full beam stateroom King Bed with drawer storage under bed 2013 All bedding, carpet, valances High gloss cherry cabinetry 4 air handlers and one UV light 2013 Samsung 46' pop up TV Marantz Receiver / Surround sound 2013 Control 4 2013 Samsung Blue Ray player Valance, reading and overhead lighting Four steps down to closet area and entrance to ensuite head Three full sized cedar lined closets Automatic shades
- Master Stateroom Head
- Marble counter with dual sinks and gold fixtures Marble floor Shower to starboard with decorative stall Head to port with private enclosure Fan Shower, head, valance, overhead and perimeter lighting Head Hunter toilet
- VIP Starboard
- Queen Berth with drawers below SS Port with blackout cover 2013 Toshiba HD TV 2013 Samsung Blue Ray Player 2013 Carpeting Full length cedar-lined closet Linen closet Ensuite Head Jacuzzi Tub with shower Granite counter tops Marble Foor Medicine cabinet with mirrored front Head Hunter toilet Valance, overhead and perimeter lighting
- VIP Port
- Queen Berth with drawers below SS Port with blackout cover 2013 Toshiba HD TV 2013 Samsung Blue Ray Player 2013 Carpeting Full length cedar lined closet Linen closet Ensuite Head Jacuzzi Tub with shower Granite counter tops Marble Foor Medicine cabinet with mirrored front Head Hunter toilet Valance, overhead and perimeter lighting
- Guest Stateroom Starboard
- Two twin beds, Port and Starboard, with drawers below SS Port with blackout cover 2013 Toshiba HD TV 2013 Samsung Blue Ray Player 2013 Carpeting Ensuite Head w/ shower Granite counter top w/ sink Marble Foor Medicine cabinet with mirrored front Head Hunter toilet Valance, overhead and perimeter lighting
- Guest Stateroom-Port
- Queen Bed with drawer storage below SS Port with blackout cover 2013 Toshiba HD TV 2013 Samsung Blue Ray Player 2013 Carpeting Ensuite Head w/ shower Granite counter top w/ sink Marble Foor Medicine cabinet with mirrored front Head Hunter toilet Valance, overhead and perimeter lighting
- Pilot House
- Leather captain's chair J-shaped settee to port, re-upholstered 2013 Teak and holly sole 2011 headliner Entranceway to flybridge Panel with alarm control, steering system control, A/C controls and lighting controls Furuno 72 mile radar 2010 Furuno 15" black box monitor, 2010 Furuno Black Box Nav Net with Depth, SAT weather, GPS chart plotter, 48m radar CSTV's monitor with 3 cameras - engine room, aft deck and flybridge D Deck Displays Bow thruster controls Link - Wind Apparent Link - Depth Link -Speed Nobel-tech Chart plotter w/ AIS Simrad R135 Auto Pilot compass Simrad AP 20 Auto Pilot 2010 KVH HD 7 2013 Meridian 955 SAT Phone Stabilizer and trim tab control 2010 2 Icom 504 VHFs ACR Spotlight 6" Compass
- 2009 Yamaha VX 1100 Waverunner 2011 Yamaha VX 1000 Waverunner 2009 15’ RIB w/ 85HP Yamaha Davit system with separate hydraulic pump Jacuzzi Bar with Corian countertop w/ Jenn Air grill Refrigerator Ice maker Radar arch with bimini top 2011 Two 8 man life rafts Three bar stools Corian Dinette table Upper Helm Electronics 7 inch NavNet vx2 Garmin 545 GPS Link- Multi Depth, speed and distance Simrad AP 22 IC-M504 D Deck controls
- Engine Room /Mechanical
- Twin 2800 hp 12V4000 M90 MTU's Lazarette entrance in aft platform w/ sealed Engine Room door FC 1600 Gallon per day watermaker Twin 40 kw Northern Lights Generators 4000hrs on Port Gen, 4200hrs on Starboard Gen ALFA Lava Fuel Centrifuge 3 Five Ton Aqua Air marine chillers Onboard compressed air system Delta T engine room fans 110v fuel transfer pump Back up 24v fuel transfer pump (4) Tanks plus to day tanks with a total of 5425 gallons DD Monitors stops and starts Emergency Crash pump bilge manifold Emergency fire pump for 2 fire hoses Hydraulic system for trim tabs, Quantum stabilizers, windlass, bow thruster Atlas frequency converter system Two steering pumps Head Hunter Type 11 MSD system Sanguinetti Chiavari Passerelle Deck Two 100 amp cablemasters aft Two 100 amp cords with receptacles forward 14 Odyssey Batteries 3 Battery chargers 4 Blue ocean LED underwater lights
- Aft Deck
- Ice maker Refrigerator Sink Toshiba TV Bosons locker Aft Deck docking station
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CLICK TO VIEW VIDEO OF VESSEL WALKTHROUGH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjjIoD9fXcE