- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Silverton 36 Convertible has always been in fresh water and is owned by a very experienced and knowledgeable owner who has maintained this wonderful boat with an open checkbook. Her outstanding condition is reflected by every measure both inside and out.
- Bow Thruster – makes maneuvering in tight quarters a cinch
- Twin Crusader 8.1L engines rated at 385 prop horsepower (low hours – 285) and FWC
- Kohler 7.3kW generator with sound shield and FWC
- Bimini top with full enclosure and full enclosure for aft cockpit
- Two stateroom layout
- Corian® countertops
- Custom hardwood flooring
These are but a few of the high dollar options and features that her new owner will more than appreciate. She has had light use and top notch care. Please click on the specifications tab to see the full list of important details.
Her owner’s plans have changed and he is very motivated to sell. Seeing this boat in person is the only way to do justice to her overall excellent condition. Call today with any question, make and offer or to schedule a showing.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Interior features a large salon with an Ultraleather™ sofa which easily converts to a berth starboard, an Ultraleather™ dinette with table to port, canvas carpet runners, an entertainment center with a flat screen TV, and CD stereo. The large forward windshield and opening side windows provide a ton of ambient lighting and fresh air. The galley is to starboard down two steps with a full size upright refrigerator and freezer, electric stove, microwave oven, Corian® countertops and Amtico hardwood flooring. The private guest stateroom is to port with over and under bunks. The master stateroom is forward with a queen island berth with an inner spring mattress. The large head with an ensuite and hallway entry doors is to port and the impressive separate shower room across the hall to starboard.
- Cabin Amenities
- Sony AM/FM Single MP3/CD Stereo – Salon Certified Marine Sanitation System Custom Blinds Designer Draperies Designer Accent Pillows Designer Custom Bedspreads Dinette Storage Entertainment Center Furniture-Grade Cherry Cabinetry Overhead Hatch with Privacy Screen 100% Scotchgard™ Protected Carpeting Solid Cherry Passageway Doors Solid Cherry Cabinet and Drawer Face Frames 20” Sole’ Flat Panel TV – Salon Samsung Entertainment System with Surround Sound - Salon Cable TV hook-Ups Wardrobe Cedar Lockers (2) 15” Sole’ Flat Panel TV – Master Stateroom Sole’ DVD Entertainment System – Master Stateroom Window Screens Interior Carpet Runners with Snap Clasps – All Interior Rooms and Steps
- Galley Features
- Amtico® Flooring Corian® Countertops Tappan Microwave Grill Oven EuroKera Princess 2 Burner Electric Stovetop Norcold Refrigerator and Freezer – Full Size (110V-12V)
- Head Features
- Corian® Countertops Designer Faucets Enclosed Standup Stall Shower Dometic VacuFlush® Electric Toilet Exhaust Fan Extra Storage Medicine Cabinet Waterproof Outlet
- Deck, Cockpit & Flybridge Features
- AM/FM Single CD Stereo – Flybridge Anchor Locker Anchor Roller with Flange Bow Pulpit 1” Bow Rails Marine Grade Carpet with Snaps – Aft Cockpit and Flybridge 316L Stainless Steel Hardware Dockside Water Connection Electrical Storage Locker in Transom Flybridge Handrails – Stainless Steel Flybridge U-Shaped Seating for 6 2 Swivel Helm chairs with Flip Up Bolsters Flybridge Storage Molded-In Diamond Non-Skid Mooring, Quarter & Spring Cleats Stainless Steel Steering Wheel Tempered Safety Glass Transom Shower Walk-Thru Transom Gate
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine E-80 GPS/Chartplotter/Radar Color Monitor Raymarine ST60 Tridata – Depth/Speed/Distance Log Raymarine ST6002 Smart Pilot Auto Helm Autopilot Raymarine Radar – RD424 Raymarine 218 VHF Raymarine Corepack - S3G Sony Marine MP3/CD Stereo with Remote with Speakers including Sub/Amp Ritchie Compass Crusader Engine Sync Controls Maxwell Freedom 800 Remote Windlass Control Jabsco Remote Control Search Light
- Electrical Features & Equipment
- AC/DC Converter Accessory Wiring on Flybridge EverStart Marine Batteries (4) Odyssey Marine Batteries (2) Circuit Breakers 12V Circuit Breakers 120V Color Coded Harnessed Wiring System 12V Dockside Electrical Connection with Cords – 50’ (2 @30Amp – 120V) GFCI System Glomax® TV/FM Antenna Lighting – Interior 12V Lighting – Courtesy 12V Lighting – Zoned Controls Lights – Navigation Polarity Indicators High Quality Tinned Stranded Copper Wiring
- Factory Installed Options & Upgrades
- Marine Air Conditioning and Heat – Two Zones – 26k BTU Marine Air Elite Control Panels – Salon and Master Stateroom Sony AM/FM Single CD Stereo – Master Stateroom Maxwell Freedom Anchor Windlass Volvo Penta QC Bow Thruster – CT 600 Sony CD Changer 10 Pack – Flybridge Beam on Board Central Vacuum System Exterior Carpet with Snaps Flybridge Enclosure with Isenglass Panels and Center EZ2CY Center Cockpit Coaming Pads Sunbrella® Aft Cockpit Full Wrap Around Enclosure Kohler 7.3 Genset with Sound Shield – 350 Hours Underwater Lighting – Blue Norcold Refrigerator – Cockpit Raritan Icer-Ette Icemaker – Cockpit Cockpit Wet Bar with GFCI Outlet Custom Linen Package Oil X-Change-R® System Radar Arch Extended Swim Platform with Concealed Ladder Fresh Water Washdown – Bow Fresh Water Washdown – Aft Cockpit Ultraleather® Dinette and Sofa Interior Lighting Group Rear View Camera – Cockpit
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Crusaders 8.1L MPI 385hp Inboard Engines with only 269 hours Oil X-Change-R® System Battery Parallel Switch Internal Sea Strainers Volvo Penta QC Bow Thruster Acoustic and Thermal Insulation Dripless Shaft Seals Dual Lever Throttle and Transmission Controls Engine Hour Meter Engine Exhaust Mufflers Fuel Gauge – Electric Fuel lines – Flexible USCG Type 1 Fuel Tanks – 5052 Aluminum with Baffles Fuel/Water Separators Hydraulic Steering Holding Tank with Dockside and Overboard Discharge Macerator Pump Manganese Bronze Rudders Manganese Bronze Struts 4 Bladed Nibral Propellers Pressurized Water System Shower Sump Pump (Auto) Stainless Steel Propeller shafts Bennett Trim Tabs Vinylester Barrier Coat Water/Holding Tank Monitors Charles 30 Amp Battery Charger CO2 Monitors (3) High Water and Fume Detectors Auto Fire Extinguishing System
- Broker's Comments
- This Silverton 36C has all the possible options you could ever want in a boat of this size. Its two stateroom layout and its abundance of interior features are perfect for entertaining friends and family either at the dock or out on the water. Contact Central Agent to discuss transport, financing or insurance options.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- If you would like to be updated on price reductions on this boat or new listings that are similar to this boat, please click here. Your email address is secure and will never be shared. We utilize the easy, safe one-click unsubscribe if you decide to discontinue our emails. GET EMAIL UPDATES