SLEEPS (7) - TWO PRIVATE DOUBLE STATEROOMS( Plus 3 in Salon) - LARGE HEAD WITH SEPARATE STALL SHOWER -
MAIN SAIL with IN MAST FURLING - ROLLER FURLING GENOA 155% - ALL LINES LET AFT TO COCKPIT
LARGE GALLEY WITH DOUBLE SS SINK AND FULL APPLIANCE PACKAGE
HUGE COCKPIT (9' long seats) with CUSHIONS, FULL LENGTH BIMINI - & DODGER
""LOW LOW "" ENGINE HOURS - - ELECTRIC WINDLASS
FRESH WATER BOAT
PLEASE CLICK ON :"FULL SPECS" FOR MORE DETAILS
This is an original owner - FRESH WATER boat. She is one of the most popular models Catalina has ever produced, with loads of interior space, and a huge cockpit. She was designed as a performance cruiser, for the cruiser or racer, and is beautifully proportioned.
Vessel is fully equipped, excellent condition and ready to sail-a-way
Contact the listing broker today for more information, or to make an appointment to see this exceptional yacht.
- LOA......................... 39 ft 10 in ........................12.14 meters On Deck Length .........38 ft 9 in ........................ 11.81 m Waterline length ..........32 ft 5 in ......................... 9.88 m Beam ........................ 12 ft 4 in ........................ 3.76 m Draft (wing keel) ........ 4 ft 10 in ...................... 1.47 m Displacement .............. 19,500 lbs ..................... 8,845 kg Ballast ..................... 7,300 lbs ....................... 3,311 kg ENGINE: ....... Yanmar 3JH 40 HP ( 983 hours) TANKAGE: Fuel.......34 gal ............ 129 liters Water ....105 gal ...........390 ltr Holding....30gal ...........113.5 ltr PHRF rating - 111 IMCI ( CE category - A)
- Vessel can sleep 7 guests Aft cabin is an oversized Queen berth (2) - Forward V-Berth (2) - Convertible Dinette (2) - Settee ( 1) Full sized head with separate stall shower MASTER AFT: Feature full beam ( over 8 ft long) Berth - innerspring mattress - (2) hanging ;lockers - cedar lined drawers - large storage bins - opening ports - head adjacent FORWARD CABIN: Double V-berth - innerspring mattress - hanging locker - drawer storage - Vanity & sink w/ Hot/Cold water HEAD: Separate bulk head shower w/screened port & solar vent - SS light fixtures in shower & head
- Vessel Walk Through
- Vessel can be boarded either from the sugar scoop stern, or side decks. The cockpit is over-sized and leads down to the Main Salon In the Salon, a U-Shaped Galley is directly to Port, and the large head w/shower is to Starbd. Directly forward of the Galley, on Port side, is a comfortable L-Shaped Dinette, This converts to a double berth. Opposite the Dinette, on Starbd side, is the Nav Station, directly forward of the Head, and a unique seating arrangement. The seating can either be configured as two separate seats, separated by a table, or one long Settee, which can also be used a single berth. Forward of the Salon is the private guest cabin with double V- berth. and Sink w/ Hot & cold Pressurized water Aft of the Salon, through the Galley, is the Owner's cabin with Queen berth and private access to the head, making this an en-suite cabin. There is a teak and holly floor throughout the interior, and nicely finished teak paneling, bulkheads, and furniture. She also has 6' 9" headroom to accommodate nearly all guests and crew
- Salon - Galley
- The Main Salon is large and makes full use of the 12'4" beam. She has 6' 9" headroom and her many screened-opening ports and hatches provide light and ventilation - SALON: Solid teak cabinetry Ultra-Leather seat cushions Large U-Shaped Dinette - to Port ( converts to double berth) Full Lenght Settee - to Starbd - (converts to (2) arm chairs with game table between) Opening ports and hatches Teak and Holly sole Louvered lockers Nav Station -Desk Flat screen TV 15" LCD GALLEY: SS double sink w/ sprayer faucet on center-line Hot-Cold pressurized water, Plus hand operated H/C pump Kenmore Microwave oven Gimbaled (3) burner SS stove and oven - Stove top cover -= LPG ( 1) tank in deck locker ( two tank storage locker in cockpit) Refrigerastor - Top and Front load - 6 cu ft Freezer ( top load access) Top load storage locker for dry goods( can also be used for cold storage) Water heater - 20 gal. (2) large overhead storage lockers Sink covers-custom. Stove top cover-custom. Dishes - glasses - pot & pans Coffee pot & cups
- Electrical - Electronics
- ELECTRICAL: C-Charger 40 amp 500 series Battery charger and 110v inverter (2) 4D 12v deep cycle batteries 30 Amp shore power receptacle and (2 ) 50' cables Electrical and manual bilge pumps Engine room blower Full AC and DC circuit breaker panel ( spare breaker switches for expansion) ELECTRONICS: Ritchie Power-damp compass on Edson Pedestal VHF radio - Raymarine w/remote at helm Raymarine knot meter and log - ST60 Raymarine depth meter - ST60 GPS - Garmin 541s chart plotter Autopilot - Raytheon ST6000 Smart Pilot Raymarine ST60 wind speed and direction Entertainment: Panasonic AM/FM -CD stereo w/ 150 Bose speakes - Main Salon & Navpod speaker system in cockpit 20" Sharp Aquos LCD TV Jensen DVD player TV antenna mounted at top of mast Cable/Phone connector receptical on transom
- Engine and Mechanical
- Yanmar 3JH 40 HP Diesel engine ( 983hours) 3 blade fixed prop Secor fuel filter/separator Automatic 12v bilge pump Manual bilge pump - cockpit Engine room Blower Pressurized water - hot/cold Maxwell Electric Anchor Windlass - w/forward-reverse foot pedals
- Hull and Deck
- The hull has been designed for effortless movement through the water. She can easily stand up to high winds, and responds well in light air. Her winged keel provides excellent upwind pointing ability while maintaining a sallow draft. Wide walk-around decks with inboard shrouds make moving fore and aft an easy task. Her large cockpit with Edson Diamond Series steering pedestal is fitted with a custom fiberglass instrument housing. -The 9 ft. long cockpit seats are unique to a vessel of this size, providng an exceptional amount of room for guests. Swim Platform w/ladder All fiberglass decks w/ molded non skid ( easy maintenance). Wide walk around decks w/ inboard shrouds Large fore deck with anchor locker and Electric Windlass 35 lb Bruce anchor w/50' chain and 150' rode (tagged at 10' intervals) Double offset SS anchor roller Fixed side port lights in Salon and aft cabin Numerous opening ports and hatches SS stanchions w/Double lifelines SS bow and stern pulpits Custom Canvas Package Hatches & Ports: 2 large hatches under cockpit seats w/screens & retractable solar shade for Aft Cabin 6 hatches on cabin house w/screens - w/custom blue canvas covers 9 side opening ports w/screens Forward cabin has retractable solar shade & screened hatch COCKPIT: Bimini w/ dodger and connecting panel - Canvas window covers) weighted cockpit side panels ( sun protection) matching canvas winch covers Edson Diamond Series steering pedestal w/ canvas cover Leather wrapped folding steering wheel 9 ft long cockpit seats - w/closed cell foam cushions - including corner rail seat Large integrated folding leaf wood table ( for cockpit dining) w/cover w/SS cup holders - canvas cover for helm & table Deep storage lazerettes Walk through transom w/ (2) storage lockers Hot / Cold shower at transom Built in stern rail seats Port & Starbd Keel Type: Wing Ballast: 7300 lb Displacement: 19500 lbs Max Draft: 4 ft 10 in
- Sails and Rigging
- A powerful masthead rig easily propels this vessel. All lines are lead aft through mechanical jammers for easy sail handling . In mast main furling , and a roller furling Genoa ad the ease of single handling this vessel. Masthead rig w/ double spreaders In mast furling main Roller fulring Genoa - 155% Rigid boom vang spare halyard (4) self tailing winches: (2) Lewmar #54 primary winches (2) Lewmar #40 halyard winches on cabin top IJPE : 719.00 sq ft , I : 50.92 ft J : 14.67 ft P : 44.17 ft E : 15.67 ft
- Optional Features Included
- In mast Main Sail Custom canvas Full Bimini with Dodger and connecting panel Extra halyard Wing keel - shallow draft Flat Screen LCD TV Ultra Leather interior Cockpit cushions Transom Shower Hot/Cold Full electronics package Electric anchor windlass ( up and down controls) Full innerspring mattresses ( fore and aft cabin) Horseshoe Life Ring Full Bedding -Sheets, Pillow cases, blankets Fenders - Lines Life jackets - harnesses Jack-lines Dinnerware - glasses - silverware Full instruction manual and info on all add ons. Coffee pot and cups Stainless steel tool kit. Pot and pan set. Sink covers-custom. Stove top cover-custom. emergency tiller All cabin light fixtures upgraded to wood w/polished brass bezels Polished brass wall mount light fixtures Canvas cover for winter storage
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Catalina 387 features and Benefits; Powerful, masthead rig with double spreaders and full batten main sail; Electric winch for main halyard/ mainsheet available; New Edson Diamond Series pedestal, complete with custom instrument housings; Electric windlass for rope and chain, with power up and down switches; Double stainless steel offset anchor roller; Large , roomy cockpit with 9 foot seats, walk-thru transom with hot water shower; Large cabin, with convertible dinette, louvered lockers, and 6’9” of headroom; Top and front loading large refrigerator/freezer with commercial grade hardware; Three burner gimbaled stainless steel stove; Convertible dinette to starboard that functions as single berth or settee; Nav station desk fits large format chart books; Complete electrical panel with room for expansion; Long and wide double berths fore and aft, with innerspring mattresses & accessible storage. Aft berth is over 8 feet long.; Well designed, two compartment head and enclosed stall shower, with bi-fold door.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.