- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
420 original engine hours & 750 hours on generators
OWNER LOOKING FOR OFFERS!
BEST DEAL ON THE MARKET!
- Offering standard and optional layouts throughout the interior, Bertram 570 ensures that good living will be as inevitable as good fishing. A 16' 11" beam affords a spacious and beautifully appointed entertainment area. The dinette seats five adults in comfort, to enjoy edibles from a galley boasting a full size upright refrigerator, four-burner range, double sink, ample food prep area and over-counter storage. Or, for those who prefer an under-counter refrigerator, the 570 offers an alternative layout for enhanced visibility of the entire salon and the beautiful outdoors. Below decks, the master stateroom is mid-ship with queen berth, excellent storage space and an adjoining private head. The forward VIP cabin offers a queen berth and private head. The third cabin is laid out with Bertram's unique side-by side berths and nightstand; its adjoining head can also be accessed from the companionway as a day head.
- (2) Raymarine E120 Display Radar, GPS Plotter, Sounder Raymarine Autopilot Raymarine VHF Radio Clarion Sound System Satellite TV System
- Mezzanine Cockpit Seating Teak Cockpit Table Watermaker Rupp Outrigger KVH Satellite System Reverso Fuel Polishing System Twin Kohler Generators Engine Room Camera System
- Boat has been freshly compounded, waxed and detailed. Teak was just cleaned and resanded.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.