- 113 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
THIS BOAT is just off the job working in Texas in the oil industry. It has had major work done in the last couple of years including all engines rebuilt and new systems. This is a work boat that is nicely appointed for crew and guest. It is a twin engine but they are smaller and burn little fuel. It has a huge fuel capacity and is capable of working anywhere in the world. Optimal for live-boat operations, platform inspections, riser and pipe line repair, and assistance.
BACKGROUND: The Diving Support Vessel served as an operating platform for submersibles and other deep ocean technology. Before its acquisition (June 2006) the marine vessel was maintained to the highest standards throughout its life by Harbor Beach Oceanographic Institute, and is currently being maintained to the same high safety and operational standards. The vessel has been used extensively for government, university and oceanographic institution expeditions throughout the Atlantic, Gulf of Mexico, and Mediterranean for deep archaeological, biological and oceanographic projects.
- Number of single berths: 19 Number of cabins: 6
- VHF - (2) VHF's, 5 handheld VHF's TV set - Satellite TV in main living area, Capt. Sateroom, and company personnel stateroom Computer Radio Radar Compass GPS
- Inside Equipment
- Bow thruster - 90 HP
- Electrical Equipment
- Generator - 2 CAT 3306-95 kw each 440, 208 & 110 VAC 3-phrase, 1200 RPM ultra quiet
- NEW Additions/Upgrades
- Added a stern wheel house w/ the same Kobel controls Blasted and painted the hull Added upper handrails Added scientific lab/dive hack that has a built-in 54' double lock decompression chamber. (2-3 phase 16 CRM Mako hi-pressure 6000 psi compressors, 16 hi-pressure bottles) Added a 8 ton hydraulic crane w/ a 35' boom Added a Sat phone system w/ 2 lines and internet Added a tire bumper system around entire vessel NEW radars NEW computer for GPS tracking system NEW icemaker NEW Capt. cooler NEW vent hood system NEW search light mirror NEW firefighting equipment NEW custom blinds in wheelhouse NEW (2) AC compressors forward and stern w/ individual room thermostats NEW galley Extra CP board for the Kobel system, estra actuators, extra bow thruster controls, and extra throttel controls (4) Extra shaft seals, drill press, and a 500 amp 3 phase welder 4-4 blade wheels (still have the old 5 blade wheels)
- Additional Equipment/Info.
- (2) 500 AMP Electric welding maching w/ built-in hydraulic (6) A/C cabins with 19 berths A-Fram 5 ton capacity Anchor windlass/2 wildcats 8 ton Telescopic Crane w/ 35' rig for single line 6,180 Complete rebuild, Main engine repowered in 2009 (4) bridge camera surveillance ABS Hull and Machinery - 5 year Certification 9/2006
- Diving Equipment
- (2) Mako high pressure air compressors (6000 PSI) air filtration system located in the stern lazarette Decompression chamber
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.