***PRICE REDUCED $35,000 on 6/6/14 - OWNER MUST SELL ***
This all aluminum Tucker was built to commercial standards and in incredibly good condition. She is a roomy, light and open, 2-stateroom long-range cruiser. Wide walk around covered side decks, large covered aft deck with transom gate and swim platform. Her spotless engine room provides easy access to the reliable Perkins and ships machinery. Fully equipped for economical, comfortable cruising.
- LOA: 46 ft 0 in Beam: 14 ft 5 in Maximum Draft: 4 ft 5 in Bridge Clearance: 21 ft 0 in
- Engine 1: Engine Brand: Twin Perkins 6354 Engine Model: Perkins 130 HP Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Hours: 20 Engine 2: Engine Brand: Twin Perkins 6354 Engine Model: Perkins 130 HP Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Hours: 5000 Total Power: 130 Cruising Speed: 8 Max Speed: 10
- Fuel: 1050 Fresh Water: 500 Holding: Aprox 28-30
- LAYOUT: Forward stateroom has crossover V-berth, sleeps two amidship. Master stateroom has upper and lower berths with oversized lower. Electric head and separate stall shower. Up four steps to Galley and Main Salon. Up four more steps to Pilothouse with port and starboard doors to side decks. Headroom throughout is 6'4"-6'7".
- 3 burner propane stove w/oven double stainless sink Kenmore 5 cu. ft. refrigerator Kenmore 5 cu. ft. freezer Sharp microwave U-LINE ice maker - New '08 Quiet Line washer/dryer
- Horizon loud hailer Icom VHF Raymarine radar 2005 Garmin PGS 128 Coupled to laptop/charts Ritchie electronic compass 2009 Sitex SP70 auto pilot Furuno LS4100 depth/fishfinder Portable in-motion Auto Sat Receiver VUQUBE VQ3000 (2) TV's - one flat screen
- (2) 30 amp shore power cords with 50 amp "Y" connector 11 kW Generator 1999 Two 8D start batteries w/parallel Four 6 volt golf cart batteries for inverter 1 Generator start battery 2500 watt inverter galvanic isolator Capac system
- Twin Perkins 130hp 11 kW Tropical Diesel generator Two 16000 BTU Cruiseair SMW a/c's installed 9/05 Force 10 diesel heater 2x525 gal diesel tanks 2x250 gal water tank 1x30 gal black water tank plus Lectrasan unit Electric dinghy davit rated 1000 lb. w/single line cable 14'Twin V Catamaran dinghy w/60hp Johnson Heart Inverter 2500 Driplass shaft seals new (06) Electric windlass - Maxwell 2200 Spare shaft Spare props Full compliment of spare parts for cruising Starboard engine taken out of the boat in 2013 and completely rebuilt. Failure was due to faulty aluminum manifold. Total time on Starboard engine as of 12/13 is 20 hours. Port engine has approximately 5000 hours and runs strong with good readings and no smoke.
- This all aluminum Tucker was built to commercial standards and in incredibly good condition. She is a roomy, light and open, 2-stateroom long-range cruiser. Wide walk around covered side decks, large covered aft deck with transom gate and swim platform. Her spotless engine room provides easy access to the reliable Perkins and ships machinery. Fully equipped for economical, comfortable cruising.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Charlie King 954-614-0242