- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L FWC/Inboard
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL "TROJAN"
SHE IS THE VERY EXCITING "10 METER EXPRESS" BUILT BY TROJAN YACHT AND SHE IS ONE OF THE SOFTEST RIDING BOATS ON THE MARKET TODAY WITH HER "DELTA-CONIC" HULL....
THIS PRETTY YACHT HAS A "CUSTOM HARD TOP" ENCLOSURE WHICH IS BRAND NEW....
SHE IS POWERED BY TWIN 454 CRUSADER FRESH WATER COOLED INBOARDS WITH ONLY 1500 HOURS....
SHE IS ALSO NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, ELECTRONICS, SWIM PLATFORM, HARDTOP WITH FULL CANVAS ENCLOSURE, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, SEARCH LIGHT, SPREADER LIGHTS, WINDLASS, ROD HOLDERS, ENTERTAINMENT CENTER, COCKPIT COAMING AND MUCH, MUCH MORE....
She was the first of Trojan's popular Euro Style International Series and she was a tremendous breakthrough in design when she was introduced in 1981....
She is boldly styled and features all new modular construction....
She quickly captured the public's imagination and soon became a marketing success....
Her hull construction is solid fiberglass and she rides on a beamy DeltaConic hull with moderate transom deadrise....
Her Mediterranean styling, curved bulkheads and distinctive docor were soon copied by other manufacturers....
Her features include electrically operated sliding doors to her head and forward cabin, a bi-level cockpit with an offset companionway, side dumping exhausts and a curved cockpit windshield....
Engine access is wonderful compared with other express boats her size....
She is a very clean boat and professionally maintained by one of the best mechanics on the Chesapeake Bay, Mr. Jay Humm at Ventnor Marine and and Mr. Nelso Anderson at Anderson Marine in Pasadena Md....
She is ready to go and you would not waste any time by viewing her.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION
- Displacement: 11,250
- Total Power: 700 Total H.P.
- Fuel: 242 Fresh Water: 40 Holding: 25
- SLEEPS 2 IN FORWARD STATEROOM SLEEPS 2 ON HER DINETTE FULL GALLEY U SHAPED DINETTE FULL HEAD WITH SHOWER WIDE OPEN COCKPIT SEATING FOR 12 IN COCKPIT ALONE WIDE SIDEDECKS OPEN VENT WINDSHIELD DELTA-CONIC HULL FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO LIKE TO FISH, THE OWNER IS PROVIDING "PLANNING BOARDS" PLUS THE ACCESSORIES (150 FT. LINE FOR EACH BOARD PLUS THE CLIPS TO HOLD THE TROLLING LINES). THE BOARDS WERE USED FOR ONE SEASON AND LOOK BRAND NEW. THE ENTIRE SETUP COST ABOUT $400.00 PLUS THE "8 ROCKET LAUNCHERS" WHICH COST ANOTHER $700.00.
- REFRIGERATOR/FREEZER STOVE TOP MICROWAVE OVEN COUNTERTOPS CABINETS, UPPER AND LOWER DEEP DISH SINK EXHAUST FANS RECESSED LIGHTING CONVECTION WALL OVEN
- COMPASS FUEL GAUGE AND FULL INSTRUMENTATION FUME DETECTOR DEPTH FINDER SPEED INDICATOR VHF MARINE RADIO AUTO PILOT GPS AND PLOTTER FISH FINDER RADAR
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT GENERATOR HALON FIRE SYSTEM BATTERY CHARGER BILGE PUMPS HORN HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER SHORE POWER TRIM TABS WIPERS DECK WASH SPREADER LIGHTS AFT DECK LIGHTING HELM LIGHTING UNDER WATER EXHAUST WINDLASS
- HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE SHOWER ANCHOR HARD TOP WITH FULL ENCLOSURE AND FULL BACK DROP TO AFT DECK NEW BACK DROP CANVAS 3 SIDED ENCLOSURE REPLACED BOW PULPIT ELECTRONICS ARCH SCREENS SWIM PLATFORM DECK CARPET ROD HOLDERS TRANSOM STORAGE LOCKERS DOCKSIDE WATER COCKPIT STORAGE LOCKERS OUTRIGGERS FRESH WATER WASHDOWN
- DOCKSIDE WATER LIFE JACKETS AM FM CASSETTE NEW STEREO INSTALLED BUT NOT ELECTRICALLY HOOKED UP FIRE EXTINGUISHER COCKPIT CARPET MATTRESS COVERS OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS WARDROBE LOCKERS EXHAUST FANS BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO LIKE TO FISH, THE OWNER IS PROVIDING "PLANNING BOARDS" PLUS THE ACCESSORIES (150 FT. LINE FOR EACH BOARD PLUS THE CLIPS TO HOLD THE TROLLING LINES). THE BOARDS WERE USED FOR ONE SEASON AND LOOK BRAND NEW. THE ENTIRE SETUP COST ABOUT $400.00 PLUS THE "8 ROCKET LAUNCHERS" WHICH COST ANOTHER $700.00. DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS HALON FIRE SYSTEM ENGINE ALARMS COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES INTERNAL STRAINERS COCKPIT COAMING
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 @ 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY....