- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Caterpillar 3116 TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL "SEA RAY"
THIS BOAT IS THE VERY POPULAR AND ROOMY "440 EXPRESS BRIDGE" PROUDLY BUILT BY SEA RAY.
SHE IS POWERED BY TWIN 3116 CATERPILLAR FRESH WATER COOLED INBOARD DIESELS WITH ONLY 1750 HOURS.
THIS BOAT IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, ELECTRONICS, FULL ENCLOSURE, SWIM PLATFORM, SPREADER LIGHTS, INVERTOR, OIL CHANGE SYSTEM, ROD HOLDERS, FORWARD SUNPAD, COCKPIT SHOWER, DECK CARPETING, TELEVISIONS, AM FM CD PLAYER AND SO MUCH MORE.
Distinctive styling and an enormous full-beam interior are just two of the many features that made the 440 Express Bridge a popular model for Sea Ray in the mid 1990s.
Like most “express bridge” designs with their space-saving V-drive power and low deckhouse profiles, the 440’s sunken salon utilizes the entire width of the hull to create a huge, wide-open floorplan laid out on a single level.
With the engines under the cockpit there’s even room for an innovative midcabin stateroom—complete with a second head— beneath the molded cockpit bridge steps, something not seen in any previous express bridge models.
The 440’s huge, party-time flybridge is arranged with the wraparound helm console/settee on the centerline and additional bench seating forward.
A walk-through gate in the flybridge coaming provides access to the foredeck with its built-in bench seating.
The cockpit features a full bench seat at the transom as well as dual transom doors and a gas-assist hatch for engine access.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD CABIN SLEEPS 2 IN THE SALON CONVERSION SLEEPS 2 IN THE SECOND STATEROOM COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY LARGE SWIM PLATFORM SMALL LADDER TO FLYBRIDGE LARGE SWIM PLATFORM LARGE SALON WALK THRU FLYBRIDGE TEAK AND HOLLEY FLOORING
- FULL SIZE REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE TOP DEEP DISH SINK UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS RECESSED LIGHTING TEAK AND HOLLEY FLOORING
- MAGNETIC ELECTRONIC COMPASS AUTO PILOT GPS AND PLOTTER FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION DEPTH FINDER RADAR ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER VHF MARINE RADIO SPEED INDICATOR
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT KOHLER GENERATOR HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER DECK WASH BATTERY CHARGER SHORE POWER HORN SPREADER LIGHTS BILGE PUMPS GENERATOR HUSH BOX AC/DC CONVERTOR AFT DECK LIGHTING INVERTOR POLARITY INDICATORS FUEL WATER SEPARATORS OIL CHANGE SYSTEM WINDLASS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR ROD HOLDERS FORWARD SUNPAD FULL BIMINI AND FULL ENCLOSURE BOW PULPIT ELECTRONICS ARCH SCREENS TRANSOM STORAGE LOCKERS SWIM PLATFORM DOCKSIDE WATER COCKPIT ACCESS TO ENGINES COCKPIT STORAGE LOCKERS WALK THRU TRANSOM WET BAR
- CABIN FEATURES
- BLINDS MATTRESS COVERS THROW PILLOWS OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS TEAK AND HOLLEY FLOORING 32" LED HD, BLU RAY PLAYER
- HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE HOLDING TANK MONITOR MEDICINE CABINET SHOWER ENCLOSED SHOWER STALL EXHAUST FANS
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ENGINE ALARMS PARALLEL START SWITCH COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT C.O. DETECTOR
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- SPARE SHAFTS PHONE HOOK UP HOLDING TANK MONITOR AM FM CD PLAYER FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES DVD PLAYER SPARE PROPS DRIPLESS SHAFT LOGS TV HOOK UP TWO TELEVISIONS COCKPIT COAMING ALL INTERIOR CARPETING REPLACED WITH PLASTEAK TOPSEAL TEAK AND HOLLY IN 2013 CAPTAIN/HELM CHAIR REPLACED IN 2013 NEW CUSTOM CUSHION FOR DINETTE CONVERSION IN 2012 CUSTOM MONOGRAMMED CAPTAIN AND CREW SHIRTS IN 2012 WEAVER DAVITS AND STAND OFF IN 2012 OCEAN AIR SKYSCREEN ROLLER SHADE/SCREEN, FIRST HATCH AND STATEROOM IN 2012 BONDING SYSTEM TRACED AND REWIRED IN 2013 HOUSE BATTERIES REPLACED WITH AGL IN 2011 GENERATOR STARTER BATTERY REPLACED WITH AGL IN 2011 LP SYSTEM INSTALLED IN 2011 AND IT INCLUDES A TANK, TANK LOCKER, ELECTRONIC VALVE, OUTBOARD DRAIN, REMOTE VALVE SWITCH AND 3 BURNER SEAWARD PRINCESS GAS STOVE NEW FW PRESSURE TANK IN 2012 NEW FW PUMP IN 2012 NEW RARITAN MARINE ELEGANCE ELECTRIC TOILET IN FORWARD HEAD IN 2012 SEA COCKS REPLACED IN 2012 PORT/STARBOARD DIESEL RAW WATER STRAINERS REPLACED IN 2012
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.