- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This owner takes great care of her and she's ready to cruise. It also has a custom hard top with a great enclosure need to see it to appreciate it.
The 31 PC ranks at the top of the list when it comes to construction and performance in contemporary mid-cabin family cruisers. The 31 PC is built on a modern deep-V hull which strikes an excellent balance between stability and open-water performance.
Below-deck, the mid-cabin floor-plan is organized with overnight accommodations for six, and a roomy head compartment.
The cockpit is arranged with a lounge seating opposite the double helm seat, and the U-shaped lounge converts into a giant sun pad.
Additional features include a transom shower, foredeck sun pad, cockpit wet bar, remove-able cocktail table, and a concealed swim ladder. A gas-assist hatch in the cockpit floor, combined with a foldaway transom seat, provides easy access to the motors.
- Electric bilge pump Refrigerator Norcold Air conditioning Marine Air 16,000 BTU Hot water Marine head Vacuflush Microwave oven
- Radio CD player Compass Richie Cockpit speakers GPS Garmin 230 Depthsounder VHF Standard TV set Radar Furuno
- Deck Equipment
- Cockpit shower Swimming ladder Cockpit cushions Cockpit table Electric windlass
- Bravo III Outdrives Marine air 16000BTU 6-gallon water heater Kohler gen set 30hrs
- Other Equipment
- 6 life jackets. Flare gun and flare kit. 15 mooring /tie up lines from 6’to 40’. 5 bumpers. 3 boat hooks. CO monitor & Hydrocarbon monitor. 4 fire extinguishers. Vacu flush head.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Juan Pasch, CPYB, on his cell at 651-491-1420 or e-mail him at Juan@DenisonYachtSales.com Your Formula Expert: Juan has successfully closed on over 100 Formulas during his long career, and currently has over 10 Formulas listed. Call Juan to work with an experienced Formula specialist. Juan is one of a small number of yacht brokers, worldwide, to have earned the Certified Professional Yacht Broker designation (CPYB) which requires the highest ethical standards, rigorous testing and continuing education. Also a member of the Florida Yacht Brokers Association as well as a 100 Ton Master Captain.