- 78 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V 2000 CR
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Déjà Vu represents an excellent opportunity to get into a late model, loaded Ferretti 780. She was built, delivered and serviced by Ferretti Group America. It is the current owner’s 2nd Ferretti yacht and was purchased from the original owner. Located in South Florida. Don’t miss the chance to preview one of the nicest 75 ft – 80 ft range yachts you will find!
Please call the listing broker for the absolute best price and the best service after the sale on this super clean 2010 780 Ferretti. The current owner can attest to the service we provided during and after purchase.
dejavu, ferretti yachts, absolute, albemarle, albin, apreamare, atlantis, azimut,bayliner, beneteau, benetti, boston, whaler, canados, cargo, carver, century, chaparral, chris, craft, chris-craft, cobalt, contender, crownline, cruisers, cruisers yachts, custom, donzi, doral, edgewater, fairline, ferretti, formula, fountain, four winns, grady, white, grady-white, grand banks, horizon, hatteras, intrepid, jeanneau, larsson, leopard, muhrs, mainship, maiora, malibu, marquis, meridian, monterey, ocean, ocean yachts, overmarine, princess, pro-line, pursuit, rampage, regal, riviera, robalo, san lorenzo, sanlorenzo, sea hunt, sea ray, sealine, sessa, silverton, stingray, sunseeker, sweetwater, tanker, tiara, tollycraft, trojan, uniesse ,viking, viking yachts, wellcraft, yamaha, wim van der valk, wider, technema, warranty, classified, boat, boats, yacht, yachts, boating, yachting, gobbi, fishing, sailing, brokerage, buyers, sellers, listings, new, used, yacht er, broker, brokers, dealers, power, sail, for sale, boaters, powerboats, motoryachts, fly, flybridge, flybridges, marine, motorboats, cruising, product, ships, trawler, performance, cruiser, open, bayliner, bertram, fairline, princespenta, volvopenta, ips 500, 600, ips500, viking, ips600, man, cat, caterpillar, cummins, mercruiser, duo prop, props, zed, pod, hard top, jet ski, water jet, surface drive, drives, surfacedrives, shaft drive, shaft drives, san lorenzo, ferretti, sunseeker, maiora, 7,8, 5, 68, 70, 72, 75, 78, 80, 84, 86, 88, 720, 750, 780, 800, 870, 881, mangusta, overmarine, ferretti, swan,fairline, hatteras, nordhavn, sea ray, sessa, marine, sessamarine, sessa marine, F,F78, italcraft, motorsailer, motor, sail, steel, boats, boat, yacht, yachts, plastic, fiberglass, FR
- Hull Construction
- TYPE: Modified-V, planning type with a dead-rise aft of 12° MATERIAL: FRP EXTERIOR HULL: White gel coat, with black anti-fouling paint and moderate sheer. TRANSOM: With hand held shower, port and starboard built in FRP stairways with teak deck and walk-thru doors from the aft deck to the integrated FRP / teak swim platform with power operated stainless steel / teak dive ladder. The center of the transom / platform opens hydraulically to reveal a “garage” for a personal watercraft. CHAIN LOCKER: Dual compartment for chain, drainage is topsides, location forward bow.
- Deck Construction Material
- VENTILATION: Natural ventilation provided by hatches and vents assembly CLEATS: Total of eleven (11) Two (2) stainless steel 15” aft cockpit. Two (2) stainless steel 13” aft cockpit. Two (2) stainless steel 15” aft mid-ship topside deck. Two (2) stainless steel 15” fore mid-ship topside deck. Three (3) stainless steel 15” at the bow. DECK SURFACE: White gel coat with teak overlay non-skid pattern. HATCHES: Two (2) Nemo aluminum and Plexiglas located forward deck above VIP stateroom and a top of the galley. There are two (2) more Nemo hatches at the Flybridge for access to the main salon and aft deck. CHOCKS: A total of three (3), made of stainless steel are located at the transom and at the bow. DECK FITTINGS : HAWSE PIPES: Two (2) stainless steel are located at the bow. PASSERELLE: Manufacturer Besenzoni. Type: Electro / hydraulic. Construction: Teak and stainless steel. GRAB RAILS: Stainless steel piping 5/8” at transom and throughout the vessel. ANCHOR FAIRLEADS: Dual stainless steel, with removable anchor bow roller and dual electric windlass. FORE SUN PADS: Two (2) sun pads in the fore deck. DAVIT: Manufacturer: Besenzoni. Model: 400 Kg. Location: Aft Flybridge.
- Bridge Deck
- Flybridge with teak deck overlay, portside power operated pop up type helm station, after deck overhang, smoked plastic windscreen with steel tubular safety rail, fore sun deck area with includes a sink, refrigerator and cooking grill, located aft of the companion bench seat. A hatch made of aluminum and Plexiglas reaches a beautiful teak stairway to the salon below and a second hatch reaches the FRP / teak stairway to the aft. Port and starboard Captain and companion bench seats, aft of the captain seat is a second sun pad, a “U” shaped settee and FRP table is aft to port of the sun pad, all of the above have storage. Flybridge Wet Bar: Refrigerator BBQ Grill Raritan Icemaker
- Lower Helm Station
- INSTRUMENTATIONS: Located fore of the salon to port with Besenzoni electric helm’s seat and fixed companion, full instrumentation and controls. Ships clock, barometer and thermometer. Located opposite the helm station is an “L” shaped leather settee with hideaway wood table, followed by a teak stairway to the staterooms below.
- Safety Equipment
- Life jackets Fire extinguishers Fire extinguishing system Hand held flares 2x Life rafts Smoke detector and fire alarms located throughout vessel Search lights High water alarm
- Master Stateroom
- The full beam midship owner’s stateroom provides sleeping for two adults, on an island queen size berth with drawers below, night tables, to port is a lounge leather seat, a lined lighted walk in closet with chest of drawers, ship’s safe, side storage, TV, satellite TV, AM/ FM DVD / video disc player, enclosed full head compartment and Marine Air, air conditioning electronic control.
- VIP Guest Stateroom
- The forward cabin or VIP guest stateroom provides sleeping for two adults, on an island queen size bed with side storage, two (2) lighted hanging lockers, two (2) linen lockers, TV, Satellite TV receiver, AM / FM DVD / disc player, enclosed full head compartment and Marine Air, air conditioning electronic control.
- Guest Stateroom- Port
- The mid-ship port cabin or third guest stateroom provides sleeping for two (2) adults, on a double bed with drawers below, one (1) hanging lighted locker, night table, side storage, TV, Satellite TV, Marine Air, air conditioning electronic control and enclosed full head.
- Guest Stateroom- Stbd
- The mid-ship starboard cabin or second guest stateroom provides sleeping for two (2) adults, on two twin beds with drawers below, one (1) lighted hanging locker, night table, TV, Satellite TV, air conditioning electronic control and enclosed full head compartment.
- Aft Deck/ Cockpit
- Large and in excellent condition. Cockpit with teak deck overlay port and starboard access to the side decks, port and starboard boarding side doors, built in FRP aft bench seat with storage, built in sink, with water spigot, ice box, engine room entrance and teak table with four (4) folding chairs. Fore to port is the entrance to the crew quarters and the cockpit controls, forward to starboard an FRP / teak stairway leads to the Flybridge and includes an icemaker under, a center large hatch accesses the engine room, aft systems and tankage below the cockpit sole. Forward of the cockpit to starboard is a door with the vessel aft fire hose.
- Salon/ Dining
- Beautifully styled and well detailed the Ferretti 780 achieves a near-perfect balance of advanced engineering, luxurious accommodations and superb open-water performance. The palatial interior is nothing short of spectacular in its execution the salon, with its teak woodwork, sweeping curves and plush furnishings, is overwhelming in both size and comfort. The main salon features an arm chair to port, a leather sofa to starboard, a love seat forward and a second sofa to port, each sofa has a wood end table. Also, a wood stairway leads to the Flybridge from the salon. ELECTRONICS: Sharp Plasma Aquos TV SAT, Direct TV KVH SAT Antenna, Trac Vision, located in the Radar Mast 2x JVC AM / FM DISC Players, Model 5500 BAR: Dry bar forward to starboard with storage shelves, bottle and glass storage as well as the vessel salon entertaining electronics. DINING: Located two steps up, forward from the salon area, it provides port and starboard satin teak storage cabinetry and a beautiful glass dining table with end extensions and eight (8) leather chairs and Marine Air, electronic air conditioning controls.
- The galley is forward of the dining room to port, it has an functional electric operated side entrance to the port deck, privacy doors to the dining area and Marine Air, electronic air conditioning controls. Teak / glass cabinetry with granite countertop and back splash and one rectangular stainless sink, that drains overboard. Custom retractable counter-top extensions, which are great for entertaining. GE Refrigerator and Freezer Ceran electric range Bosch stove with 4 burners GE Convection Microwave Miele Dishwasher
- Engine Room
- ZF Throttle Controls ZF Transimssions Reverso oil change pump, located aft center engine room Stuffing boxes are drip-less shaft seals on port and stbd 5x Mastervolt battery chargers Glendennning Cablemaster 2x Kohler Generator 23Kw with 1,498 hours Racor fuel filters 1000 hour engine service completed by FDDA -2014
- Navigational Equipment
- Furuno VHF, Located in the Pilot House and Flybridge and Helm stations Furuno Autopilot, Located Flybridge and lower helm stations. There are also Factory cockpit controls. ELECTRONIC CHART / COLOR SOUNDER / RADAR: Furuno, NAV NET 3D with 2 monitors, located in the pilothouse helm station. Furuno, NAV NET 3D with 1 monitor, located at the FB helm station Furuno Radar Scanner, Open Array, located in the radar arch DIGITAL SPEED / DEPTH: 2x Furuno, FI-50, located in the Pilothouse and Flybridge Side Power Bow Thruster 2x Mitsubishi ARG Systems
- Captain/ Crew Staterooms:
- Two (2) rooms are located aft of the engine room to port, with independent entrance from the upper aft deck, a captain single berth with drawers below, one (1) hanging locker and Marine Air, electronic air conditioning controls. A second crew stateroom with upper and lower berths with drawers below, one (1) hanging locker, Marine air, electronic air conditioning controls. A full head is located in the crew area. Laundry Room: Located at the crew quarter area, provides a storage locker and Miele washer and dryer.
- Storage Area
- The cabinets, drawers, and shelving were excellently crafted and finely fit , all finished in satin teak woodwork and top quality furnishings.
- Tender Custom Boarding Ladder
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- OR Bob Martin 305.710.3952 (cell) or 954.462.5527 (office) Bob.Martin@FerrettiGroup.com