- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Riviera fly bridge convertible has a lower helm, originally a $30,000 upgrade, ideal for all weather conditions.
Turn-key condition! 4 new batteries just installed!
Attention to every detail in this Australian-built beauty from the lovingly crafted woodwork to the spacious salon, open galley and two ample staterooms. This yacht has been Captain-maintained and is in turnkey condition.
You will appreciate the marvelous performance of this fine yacht, from the advanced hull design which offers impressive control and a remarkable soft ride, to the economical yet powerful twin diesel engines. Reverse cycle air conditioning and a generator set allow for maximum comfort.
The fly bridge boasts an ergonomically designed helm with room for the captain and 4 guests. All controls are easily within reach and the instrumentation is state of the art allowing for a smooth and enjoyable experience.
Surrounded by large coamings which allow for deep storage lockers, there is also a fish bin under the floor and a live bait tank in the transom. Recessed cleats, clear for fishing lines; the gunwales hold 5 rods with an additional 6 rod holders on the bridge. The spacious galley is just 2 steps below the main salon and features a large pantry and a wide granicoat counter top.
The layout below has been optimized thanks to a nearly 14 foot beam that allows this to feel like a much larger yacht!
Designer fabrics, colors, teak and supple leather enhance the very spacious salon area. Further comforts are to be found in the elegant bathroom which is comfortably spacious and features the latest in fittings.
The unmistakable Riviera craftsmanship is expressed in an interior treatment featuring hand finished gloss woodwork, leather trim and contemporary designer colors.
This Riviera has been lovingly cared for and upgraded. If you are seeking the utmost in luxury, comfort and space, combined with top-notch technology, all at a remarkable price, then this is the yacht you have been searching for and you will want to experience this marvelous craft for yourself.
- Up on the fly bridge, there's room to seat 3 guests forward of the ergonomically-designed helm station. Step below and you feel like you're in a much larger craft thanks to the inspiring layout and a beam of 4.23 m. The galley is more spacious, it has a bigger saloon area and there's the option of an 'L' or a 'U' shaped dinette for more comfortable entertaining. The unmistakable Riviera craftsmanship is expressed in an interior treatment featuring hand finished gloss woodwork, leather trim and contemporary designer colors. Even the bathroom is more spacious and boasts the latest designer fittings and clean styling. A generator set and reverse cycle air conditioning are standard for year round comfort and convenience. Serious fishermen have praised the transom door design which ensures less water comes into the cockpit when backing up on a fish. Everyone will appreciate the spacious teak-laid cockpit which is perfect for relaxing, fishing and soaking up the sun.
- Ruff Tournament 32' outriggers with collapsible bars Garmin GMR 604 xHD 6KW - digital radar Garmin Bluechart Bahamas - datacard Garmin GSD 22 - digital remote sounder Garmin B164 20 6 pin bronze 1kw - low profile thru-hull transducer Garmin GXM 51 weather and audio - XM satellite receiver Superior transom door design Holding tank Ice maker 12V electric reel plug with a 60 amp breaker Shore power Onan 9 KVA genset, 9 KW genset with 670 hours 2 refrigerators Cooktop, convection microwave oven Water gauge 15" LCD TV, 32” LCD tv Clarion Stereo, DVD and CD player Trim tabs Large dive platform with swim ladder Cockpit freezer Pull out settee double berth Battery charger VHF Search light, horn Mooring lines, fenders Fire extinguishers, life jackets, flares Fresh and sea water deck wash down
- Fly Bridge
- Garmin Plotter - GPSMAP 5215 Raymarine Autopilot Raymarine tri-data speed, distance, depth ICOM VHF Radio JL AUDIO M650 Classic - Marine Coaxial Speakers Fly bridge refrigerator Muir windglass with deck controls and remote control on the fly bridge 250’ of 5/8 chain and a 40lb. Danforth anchor 4-sided stratoglass enclosure Garmin GMI 10 - Marine Instrument Display
- Lower Helm
- Garmin Plotter - GPSMAP 5212 ICOM VHF Radio Raymarine tri-data speed, distance, depth Remote Raymarine autopilot Garmin GMI 10 - marine instrument display Clarion 6-CD AM/FM radio Remote Ice maker
- Master Stateroom with queen size island berth 15" LCD TV color Under bed draws Large hanging closet Pull out settee double berth in second stateroom Cabinet Reverse cycle air conditioner Large head with shower 125 gallons fresh water tank Holding tank
- Salon & Galley
- Salon Beautiful L-shaped dinette Crafted teak throughout Leather seating 32" LCD tv DVD player Icemaker Reverse cycle air conditioner Galley Refrigerator / freezer 2 burner electric cook top Convection microwave oven Sink with pressurized water Outlets Storage
- Fishing Equip
- Rupp Tournament 32' Retractable Outriggers 12V Electric Reel Plugs with 60 amp Breaker Fighting Chair Gunwales hold 5 Rods Bridge Holds Additional 6 Rods Teaser Reel on Bridge Deck Wash Down with Fresh and Raw Water Transom Live Well Large infloor Fish Boxes Superior Transom Door Design for backing down Ice Maker Large Dive Swim Platform with Ladder
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.