Stylish Handcrafted Trawler Yachts
New Construction Builds are available in 38, 43 and 53’ models. These stunning Trawler Yachts are customized and fully loaded with all amenities. The Vessels are available in Fiberglass for the 38’, Cold Molded Mahogany wood and SP Epoxy system on the 43 & 53 models.
Modern, Stylish, Distinctive Design……Spacious and comfortable decks, safe side decks with high bulwark are designed to truly experience the best life at sea. Large Flybridge with seating group and two sun bathing areas makes Goose Trawler 43 the best flybridge trawler boat in her class!
Large windows on the entire deck and salon provide enough ambient light. Excellent visibility on helm station and seating group enhance cruising pleasure on the sea.
The Galley is placed in the cockpit to equally serve the salon and the cockpit dining areas. Large Fridge, oven, stove and dishwasher provide home comfort on the sea.
- Vessel Construction
- Hull Cold molded mahogany wood and SP epoxy system and SP fiber cloth. Hull paint: Alexseal metallic system Superstructure: Cold molded mahogany wood and SP epoxy system and SP fiber cloth. Alexseal paint system
- Main Salon
- Woodwork Alpi Teak Ivory carpet Cream cushions L shaped sofa Opening window Table Stainless steel aft window door
- Siemens cook top Siemens oven with microwave function Siemens dishwasher Liebherr two door 230L fridge Hanex solid surface work top and sinks with cold/hot water mixer taps Cutlery drawer Stowage and drawers Bin
- Master Stateroom
- Double mattress 2 opening portholes 1 opening deck hatch Hanging cupboards with lighting Drawer
- Tecma electric toilet Shower Mirror Hanex solid surface 1 opening deck hatch
- Guest Stateroom
- Marine mattresses Hanging locker Drawer Cupboards 1 opening porthole
- Washroom Aft
- Tecma electric toilet Shower Mirror Cupboard Hanex solid surface Siemens Washing Machine 1 opening porthole
- Deck & Cockpit
- Deck Solid Teak Bulwark Solid Teak deck flooring AISI 316L stainless steel bollards, fairleads and cleats 1700W vertical Lofrans X3 Project windlass with hand control unit and remote control from ?wheelhouse and flybridge AISI 316L Stainless steel anchor pocket AISI 316L 25kg (55lbs) anchor AISI 316L guard rail Cockpit Cockpit table L shaped seating benched Hot and Cold water shower Plain solid teak swim platform 1 access door starboard side deck from cockpit Engine room access Stainless steel automatic stanchions teak gangway
- Plain solid teak deck Flybridge hard top with stainless steel construction LED lights Control Panel including: engine controls, Garmin GPS4008 multifunction screen, autopilot screen, ?windlass control, bow thruster control, searchlight control, horn helm seat for 2 persons Bench seat Table Sunbathing cushions
- Electronics & Helm
- Electric wipers Side window Engine dials Windlass, bow thruster, navigation lights, horn, electric dual engine controls GARMIN GPS4010 multifunctional screen GARMIN Autopilot screen GARMIN fishfinder GARMIN depthsounder GARMIN HD18 radome Garmin VHF Steering wheel Steering compass Pantographs door with direct access to deck Pilot bench L shaped sofa next to pilot bench
- Electrical panel 24V/220V or 110V 220V or 110V shore power 220V or 110V switches and outlets BOSCH brand 2 service batteries, 4 engine start batteries, 1 generator battery and 2 bow thruster ?batteries Outside and inside stainless steel LED lights Stripe LED lightings Victron Energy 3000W 70A combi inverter charger Victron Energy Cyrix microprocessor Victron Energy 15A battery charger for bow thruster Victron Energy battery monitor Victron Energy 24V/12V converter Switches and outlets-modular Bticino 3 pieces white underwater lights
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Stainless steel shaft line propulsion Stainless steel rudders Four blade propellers Hydraulic steering Racor fuel filters Dual diesel engine Yanmar 6LY2-ST 3000 RPM 320 HP ONAN 12 KW generator Side Power 8HP bow thruster Engine room insulation Fire system 2 AISI 316 L stainless steel fuel tanks (Capacity 2x 700lt / 2x 185 US GAL) Stainless steel deck fillers
- Three Rule 1500 bilge pumps Two Jabsco macerator pumps Rule 800 GPH water drain system Indel Marine 40lt water heater working off engine exchanger Jabsco 35lt water pressure system Water tank 640lt (169 US Gal) Sewage tank 160lt (42 US Gal) Gray water tank 160lt (42 US Gal) Stainless steel tank fillers
- Please contact for Full Specs, Brochures and Photos of the other models available.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT LISTING BROKER: KEN BROOKS @ 772.631.6960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org VESSEL IS LOCATED IN : Istanbul, Turkey