- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
With her two Staterooms, Down Under sleeps 6 comfortably in double beds in the 2 cabins, and sleeps another 2 on an electrically operated sofa bed. The Master Stateroom features a pedestal berth while the Mid-Cabin Stateroom has twin berths that converts into a king. The starboard side head features a Lectra San toilet system and a standard holding tank option and the port-side shower has private access from both staterooms, both with plenty of headroom. The Salon has plush ultra leather seating that can sleep 2 in comfort if needed.
- The large salon windows allow ample light into the salon with nearly 7’ of head room giving a spacious and airy feel, with removable canvas and insulated covers to keep heat and light out if needed. The salon features a beautiful custom cherry cabinet entertainment center. •Leather sofa to starboard converts to queen berth to sleep (2) •Settee located to the port side •Dinette located to the starboard •Carpeting - NEW 2009 •Large windows with blinds •AC Control •Custom entertainment center doors •Custom built-in wine cooler in entertainment center •Hi/Lo dinette table •Beautiful cherry cabinetry •32” Flat screen SONY LED TV with DVD player and wired A grade speakers •Professionally fitted carpet protector runner throughout the vessel •Wide easy - access to engine room •Central vacuum •(4) 110v outlets •12v outlet •TV and phone outlets •LED lighting (New 2012) •Overhead fishing rod storage
- The full Galley includes all the necessities for long range cruising. This vessel features custom shelving in the galley giving nearly double the cabinet space and hardwood flooring. Under counter Easy Access refrigerator freezer (New 2012) Atmospheric Drinking Water Maker Hot and cold 7 gal per day (New 2012) Princess (3) burner Ceran stove top Sharp convection oven Programmable coffee maker (New 2012) Corian counter tops Stainless Sink Designer faucet w/soap dispenser Cherry cabinetry Custom shelving in overhead cabinets Wood flooring (2) 110v Outlets LED Lighting (New 2012)
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline queen berth with custom mattress, 3 drawers and 3 closets Matching spreads & shams Cedar-lined closet Spacious hanging lockers & storage Plenty of storage below berth with pull out drawers Private entry to head and shower Cherry cabinetry 20” SHARP flat Screen TV with DVD Radio with Stacker CD and SD Card Player (New 2011) Private A/C control LED reading lights (New 2012) Phone jack LED Lighting (New 2012) 2 x Port hole vent windows and overhead cabin hatch
- Mid-Cabin Stateroom
- Twin berths converts into king bed with insert Below berth storage Matching spreads and shams Cedar-lined closet A/C vent Private entry to shower Overhead hanging storage Cherry cabinetry LED lighting and LED reading lights (New 2012) Port hole light with vent
- Separate Head and Shower
- Starboard side head is accessible from the Master Stateroom and the companionway. Port side Shower is a separate area, accessible from both Master Stateroom and Mid-Cabin Stateroom. Head Custom Lectra San System head system, switchable to STD holding tank with pump out Electric head Overhead hatch / vent Vanity with sink and designer faucet Corian countertops Cherry wood work Below counter storage Twin mirrors Overhead LED lighting (New 2012) A/C vent 110v outlet Shower Powered shower vent with overhead hatch vent with solar powered vent extractor fan Private separate stall shower with hot/cold shower Shower curtain Adjustable shower head Mirrored vanity with lots of storage Accessible from both Staterooms LED Lighting (New 2012)
- Deck Equipment and Features
- The Cockpit features a wet bar with sink and refrigerator, 2 fish boxes in the sole and a storage box in the transom. The Cockpit sole, stairway to the Bridge, and the Bridge all have custom carpeting. The Bridge enclosure and Cockpit canvas are both new in 2009 and the vessel has new bottom paint and Prop Speed 10/2012. Fresh Prop Speed, zinc anodes and bottom paint 9/2012 Full hard top with clear enclosures, new late 2009 4 Stainless rod holders - new 2011 Cockpit canvas - new late 2009 Cockpit wet bar with freezer / ice maker Security alarm and video system and transom storage box Plenty of cockpit storage Cockpit coaming bolsters Cockpit hause pipes with over-sized cleats LED Cockpit lighting with under swim platform LED lighting (New 2012) Transom shower hot/cold Swim Platform with telescopic boarding ladder Swim Platform tender cradle with tie down points and cleats (for 11' tender) Transom fresh water washdown Transom door with storage Windlass with foot switches at bow Simpson Lowrance anchor with 30' chain and 175' rode (New 2012) Anchor/Windlass fresh water wash down Bow rail pulpit Upgraded stainless steel rails / walk-around to bow Jabsco remote 360 degree search light (new 2011) Spreader lights Flybridge seating for 6 Molded steps to bridge Swim platform with ladder (2) Built-in fish or storage boxes, one with built in drain Custom bridge, steps & cockpit carpeting Custom chart drawer at bridge Plenty of bridge storage Top hatch Horns Coast guard approved safety package External removable table Blue LED Lighting in Cockpit – walk ways (New 2012) Walker Bay Genesis 10’2" rigid inflatable with 2 storage boxes & 2 seats 15HP Yamaha motor on tender w/ low hours. Serviced 2012.
- Electronics and Navigation
- Ritchie compass Standard Horizon 1000C / GPS/ color plotter Si Tex SP80 auto pilot Standard Horizon VHF Marine Radio Si Tex CVS / 106 MKII / fish finder/color depth Safe T Alert Fume/Fire/Flood detector Fire extinguishers (New 2011) Stereo with SD / USB / IPod Input at Helm (New 2011) Television / VCR  Salon and Master AM/FM Stereo DVD/CD System with surround sound in cabin Alarm system with video surveillance package
- Kohler 8kw generator with 1386 hours (6) Batteries (4) New in 2012 (2) Engine, (1) Genset Battery charger (New 2012) 50 Amp shore power TV/phone inlets Battery parallel switch Battery isolator Dockside electrical connection 1-50 Shore power cord 110 / 12 volt systems
- Mechanical Equipment / Engine Details
- Fluids and filters on engines and generator changed 9/2012 Twin Crusader 454HO -425hp / FWC / 390 Hours New Risers, Manifolds Exhausts, Pumps 2011 and Filters, Anodes, Oil Serviced 9/2012 (2) Cruise Air Air Conditioning systems (12,000 & 16,000 BTU's) with reverse cycle heating 4 x Manufacturer Approved worked and balanced Propellers Hot water heater - 15 gallon Oil X-Changer (2) Bilge blowers and (3) Bilge pumps Engine alarm with emergency engine stop Halon Fire extinguishing system CO detector and fume detector Fuel shut-off valves - engine & gen Raw water sea strainers Dripless shaft logs Dual Trim tabs Hydraulic steering Pressurized dockside water system
- Owners personal items, dive and fishing gear.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.