- 112 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 16V2000 M90
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Attitude” features the signature Crescent Yachts custom raised panel interior, highly popular Island Galley, large Flybridge with hardtop, Jacuzzi, and a large boat deck for toys. The timeless styling of her continuous window line is as attractive today as the day she was launched.
“Attitude” is the yacht for the 112 Westport buyer, who desires a higher interior finish and detail for the vintage.
Don’t make a purchase decision without first viewing this beautiful Crescent.
- “ATTITUDE” is a fine example of a raised pilot house fiberglass motoryacht with a large country kitchen. What sets her apart from similar boats is her highly customized interior with beautiful woodwork, her superb engineering, and above average stability. Although fitted with enough power to cruise quickly when necessary, her past captains more commonly comment on her excellent sea-keeping ability, ease of maintenance, and her well-engineered systems. Her fiberglass construction helps minimize long term maintenance issues and her versatile layout makes her popular with owners and crew alike. The Aft Deck has a large comfortable seating area for alfresco dining and is dressed with teak decks for a comfortable, rich feel. The teak continues down onto the swim platform which provides easy access to the water and crews quarters. By day, you can easily step aboard one of the tenders, Jt Skis, or kayaks to enjoy a variety of watersport activities throughout the islands or more recently in the cooler northern waters of Alaska. At night you can enjoy the ocean being lit up by the five underwater lights while you dine comfortably at anchor or at the marina. Immediately forward of the Aft Deck through large stainless steel and glass doors, you will enter the Main Salon and formal Dining Area. A full-beam design and huge windows shine plenty of light on the neutral fabrics and rich wood to make this area both comfortable and elegant at the same time. Seating in the salon consists of three armchairs surrounding a large square coffee table and a large L-shaped sofa to port. A large flat screen TV is set unobtrusively in the corner yet can be seen from any seat in the room. Slightly forward of this social area is a dining table that can accommodate 8-10 guests in comfortable chairs. This dining area features a custom designed soffit in the ceiling, a wine chiller and plenty of storage lockers on all sides. It is functional and elegant. On the port side is access to three of the Guest Staterooms via a staircase in addition to a conveniently located Day Head. To starboard, you will gain access to the country Kitchen, Wheelhouse and VIP stateroom.
- Immediately forward of the Aft Deck through large stainless steel and glass doors, you will enter the Main Salon. A full-beam design and huge windows shine plenty of light on the neutral fabrics and rich wood to make this area both comfortable and elegant at the same time. Seating in the salon consists of three armchairs surrounding a large square coffee table and a large L-shaped sofa to port. A large flat screen TV is set unobtrusively in the corner yet can be seen from any seat in the room.
- Slightly forward of the salon is the dining area, with a table that can accommodate 8-10 guests in comfortable chairs. This dining area features a custom designed soffit in the ceiling, a wine chiller and plenty of storage lockers on all sides. It is functional and elegant.
- Galley / Laundry
- The country-style island Galley is fully-equipped to meet the demands of any chef. This area features large windows and a spacious additional seating area for more casual meals. Bosch conventional oven Miele cook top Bosch convection oven Bosch dishwasher LG microwave Miele range hood InstaHot hot water maker Kitchen Aid compactor Dual sinks both w/ garbage disposal units Sub Zero refrigerator Central Vacuum through-out the boat Trawlson freezer (1) Bosch washer and dryer (1) Miele commercial washer and dryer
- Pilothouse & Navigational Equipment
- As all guests like to enjoy some time with the captain underway in the pilothouse, it’s an important feature that “ATTITUDE” offers a settee and table that is both comfortable and does not interfere with normal ship's operation. In addition, the captain has a separate office area to starboard to carry out trip planning or administrative duties without interfering with guest areas. With a full complement of equipment, the vessel is ready to cruise to the location of the owner’s choosing. Raytheon loud hailer (2) Leica model Mx420 DGPS Nobeltec chart plotter B & G Hydra 2000 anemometer Furuno FCV video sounder Anschutz Gyro compass (1) Sailor RT 4822 VHF-DSC radio Ritchie fluxgate compass (1) Sailor C4901 VHF remote plural in galley, wheelhouse, flybridge and crew quarters Furuno 72 mile radar in wheelhouse Furuno radar repeater Furuno 15" 96 mile radar w/Arpa in wheelhouse Sailor HC 4500 B single side band radio KBH Fleet 77 phone/fax/data Satcom
- Guest Accommodations
- "ATTITUDE” accommodates ten owners/guests in four staterooms, all on the lower deck. The Master Stateroom and two Guest Staterooms are positioned amidships while the VIP Stateroom has a separate entrance forward of the galley in the bow area. The full-beam Master Stateroom is spacious, comfortable, and very well appointed with neutral tones and a beautiful wood finish. The large king-sized bed is positioned athwartships, and a large walk-in closet provides plenty of storage of clothing. The full- beam layout provides a very spacious feeling which is very nicely accented with the dark wood. There is also a large full-beam bathroom with double sinks and a spa/steam shower. The adjacent Guest Staterooms are designed for flexible guest usage as the port stateroom as a queen bed while the starboard room has two twin beds. Each room also has a Pullman berth built into the wall for extra guests, and each stateroom has its own ensuite bathroom and head. The VIP Stateroom is located in the bow area of the yacht with a private entrance and a queen sized bed. Of course, it has its own well-appointed ensuite shower and head. All guest accommodations have full entertainment systems run from a central unit.
- Crew Accommodations
- All crew staterooms are located in the aft section of the yacht, behind the engine room. This area can be accessed directly from the swim platform and provides plenty of space for three separate cabins. There is an additional emergency exit from the aft deck. The Captain's Cabin is aft to starboard and has a double berth with ensuite head. Two additional staterooms for the crew are on the port side, and each has two over/under bunks to sleep four crew members. These two staterooms share a head and shower area. There is a full entertainment system in the Captain's Cabin as well as the crew lounge area. Slightly aft of the Captain's Cabin is a dive locker which also has laundry facilities.
- Electronic Equipment
- The entertainment system is centrally located with SAT TV, DVD, MP3, PlayStation 3, Wii, Movie Server Cameras on aft deck, in the engine room and mast Intercom system Flat screen TV’s throughout SAT Receivers throughout (2) Computers, one ship’s navigation computer and one in office (1) Printer in wheelhouse
- The Flybridge provides several areas to relax, whether you are looking for sun or shade. The most forward area is protected by a fiberglass hardtop and accented with teak decking. This area provides two comfortable settees as well as a large bar with fridge and icemaker. The three Stidd helm chairs allow great visibility while cruising, and the captain has a full set of navigation equipment at his disposal, including dual wing stations for docking alongside. Down a few steps and further aft, guests will find a Jacuzzi, a gas Viking BBQ grill, and sun pads. At the end of this deck is a large area that is primarily used by the owner as a large social area. This area is protected by stainless rails and has been nicely furnished; however, it can easily be reconverted to a boat deck. There is a 2500 lb. davit and room for a large tender (previously held a 19' Novurania), and two 2008 VX Deluxe (3) person Yamaha Wave runners.
- Deck & Hull
- Awlgrip Matterhorn white Aft deck and flybridge have teak flooring (2) Poole 396lb self-stowing anchors (2) 330' and 400' of 5/8 galvanized high test chain (G4 Link) ground tackle (2) Maxwell 2,200 hydraulic winches on aft swim platform Custom made swim ladder on swim step (1) Marquipt six-step sea ladder Davit (2500 lb. lift capacity on flybridge) (5) Underwater lights - Sea Vision model SU-10
- Electrical Systems
- (2) Northern Lights 55Kw generators (Port 15769; Stbd. 15976 – 10/19/13) (4) Shore power connections (2) Cable TV connections (4) Telephone connections (2) 5’ 3-Phase to single phase adapters (2) 50’ 100 Amp cords 3-phase (2) 50’ 100 Amp extension cords 3-phase (1) 50’ Telephone cable (1) 50’ TV Cable 24 Volt DC System – emergency lighting, selected electronics, nav. Equipment. The main engines & generators are started from separate battery banks 12 Volt DC System – selected electronics & navigational instruments 24 volt to 12 volt converter Trace inverters (2) Smart-Y ASEA Shore converter with seamless transfer to generators
- Safety & Fire Protection
- (2) 10-Man Solas model life rafts with EPIRB (16) Adult USCG life jackets Kahlenberg ship’s horn (1) EPIRB ACR Sat 2 406 MHz with hydrostatic release (10) ABC Fire extinguishers for each crew and guest accommodation (4) Child USCG approved life jackets (1) Emergency gas driven bilge/fire pump FM200 System in engine room with (2) 15lb. Co2 extinguisher
- Engine Room / Mechanical Equipment
- Twin DDC/MTU 16V2000TE90 1800 B.H.P. @ 2300 rpm (5957/Port; 5965/Stbd. – 10/19/13) (4) DDC stations located in pilothouse and on flybridge Custom Kobelt Hydraulic steering system driven from either main engine or back-up electric pump (1) Village Marine Tech water maker 2000 gals. per day (1) Village Marine Tech water maker 1200 gals. per day Marine Air (18 Tons) air conditioning system withy main pump and DC back-up Nutone central vacuum New lube oil 100 gallons (2) Custom rudders with stainless steel blades (2) Bird-Johnson blade propellers Compressed air system with access throughout the boat Twin disc transmissions Main engine driven hydraulic pumps (x2) on the transmissions provide hydraulics for bow thruster, anchor winches, davit, stern warping winches, davit, stabilizer, emergency bilge/fire pump. Electrically driven back-up pump also installed. Fuel capacity 6,000 gallons in four tanks Alfa low valve centrifuge 70 Gals. Per minute fuel transfer pump (3) Fuel sight gauges Fuel transfer manifold Bauer drive tank compressor American Bow Thruster (16 sq. ft. fin) stabilizers
- “Attitude” features the signature Crescent Yachts custom raised panel interior, highly popular Island Galley, large Flybridge with hardtop, Jacuzzi, and a large boat deck for toys. The timeless styling of her continuous window line is as attractive today as the day she was launched. “Attitude” is the yacht for the 112 Westport buyer, who desires a higher interior finish and detail for the vintage. Don’t make a purchase decision without first viewing this beautiful Crescent.
- All of the owner’s & crew’s personal belongings and owner’s artwork (Note: Artwork shown is no longer aboard vessel) Carolina Skiff Flats boat is not included in the sale of this vessel. A detailed list of exclusions will be provided at the time of sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Andrew Miles, Central Agent (954) 316-6364 Office, (561) 262-4222 Cellular or firstname.lastname@example.org .