- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is the ONLY fishing boat like this that you will find on the West Coast. This Calvin Beal South Shore was custom built as a demo for the manufacturer in the world famous Southwest Harbor Maine.
Quality throughout, meticulously clean and maintained with a replacement cost over $350,000 for this Calvin Beal. The boat is spotless and shows true pride of ownership. It is set up for commercial swordfishing and can easily be used as the ultimate private yacht.
There is a brand new 8-scoop, 2-sided Blue Water bait tank, custom stainless bow railing, new E-Z Anchor drum style windlass, custom tower and many more custom features.
This boat is extremely economical to operate as well: burning 10 GPH at a 18 knot cruise and 24 knots max!
- Engine & Mechanical
- Engines: 1 Engine Year: 2004 Engine Make: Volvo Penta Engine Model: TAMD63P-A Engine Hours: 1200 Engine Size (Ea.): 400 hp Fuel Type: Diesel Fuel Tank: 200 gals Propeller: Bronze 4 Blade Maximum Speed: 28 Fuel Consump.: 11 gals/hour @ Cruise Drive Make: Twin Disc Drive Model: MG 5061A 2:1 Drive Type: straight # Strokes: 4-Stroke Engine Location: Midships Steering: Hydraulic /Capilano Single Ram Cooling System: Freshwater Fuel Tank Location: Amidships Fuel Tank: 2 /100 Gal Each New electronic controls New injectors New fresh water pump New raw water pump
- Deck Equipment
- Custom tuna tower built by Redman Marine and modified by Fishing Boats Unlimited in Newport Beach, CA New custom bench seat in tower New custom electronic engine controls in tower Capilano hydraulic steering in tower New custom 21 rocket launchers in three rows on tower New E-Z Anchor 500 drum style windlass New custom stainless steel bow railing New custom pulpit with custom removable railing New Blue Water two sided 8 scoop bait tank with 7 rod holders Custom tackle center Custom swordfish plank New custom fiberglass pulpit Custom transom door New Melton helm seat New LED flood lights at tower and at pilothouse (4) Freemen water tight aluminum deck hatches (7) Lee's stainless steel gunnel mounted rod holders with swivel bases Electronic cockpit engine controls 360 degree search light Lee's aluminum outriggers
- Helm Electronics: Standard Horizon GPS Chart 1000C color plotter Si-Tex CVS-833C color fish finder JRC Radar 3000 radar Simrad AP 24 autopilot Azimuth 1000 electronic compass Standard Horizon Matrix VHF Standard Horizon Eclipse + VHF Fusion MS-CD 600 CD player Flo-Scan fuel management with tachometer Klipsch stereo speakers Tower Electronics : Garmin GPS 740S color chartplotter / sounder Simrad AP24 autopilot control Icom M-302 VHF Icom 2 meter radio Ritchie compass
- Electrical Systems
- 110 v olt Blue Seas breaker panel New Mar 12 volt main breaker panel Blue Seas 12 volt breaker panel at helm Xantrex / Freedom Marine 20 inverter (3) Rule bilge pumps (2) Rule high water alarms Helm and interior 12 volt overhead lighting (2) 8D batteries (4) new Odyssey 6 volt batteries
- Forward V-berth sleeps 2-3 Galley with polished stainless steel sink Custom storage drawers under v-berth Head with Jabsco manual pump toilet Heatercraft engine driven 40,000 BTU heater New Isotherm 4.6 gallon hot water heater New Slavick shower faucet New Slavick galley faucet New shower sump
- Additional Information
- Fresh bottom paint and barrier coat (Stripped down to gel coat and professionally done on April 2013) Algae-X fuel cleaning system Racor fuel / water separator New electronic engine controls at helm, tower and cockpit New flares and safety equipment Large Solas 100 mile survival suit X-large Solas 100 mile survival suit
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.