- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Diamond Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
If there is such a thing as the PERFECT used boat, “Final Answer?” could be it!
This 2005 Tiara 36’ Sovran has been in FRESHWATER all of her life. He knowledgeable owners have kept here in “as new” condition, and you’d have to see it to believe it. This boat has gone from Freshwater in the summer, to the owners own building, designed just to hold this boat in heated, hospital clean comfort. The Diamond Series Cummins 450’s have had meticulous care, and the engine room sparkles as well as the rest of the boat. There is not a dent or flaw in the solid teak and holly sole, the cushions look never sat upon, and the cockpit carpet looks like new. The air conditioned and heated cockpit is complemented by a newer Ranier hard poly enclosure, ensuring comfort in whatever season you wish to be boating.
If you are searching for a “new” boat, and want to save hundreds of thousands of dollars, “Final Answer?” is a must see!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 36 Sovran is a luxury cruiser whose space belies its stated length. The wide open salon has a large L Shaped dinette, facing an even larger settee to port. The private master stateroom is forward with a queen sized bed, and L shaped galley and head with shower are aft on either side of the companionway. Highlights include Corian countertops and solid teak cabinetry.
- Teak & Holly sole 4-Port lights Ocean Air screens Lounge converts to 2 pilot berths Sharp Aquos TV Panasonic DVD Home Theater & Stereo "Yacht Series" Interior Upgrade
- Teak & Maple table
- Corian counter top Stainless steel sink (2) Burner cooktop Microwave Coffee maker Refrigerator/freezer
- Master Stateroom
- Queen size bed (2) Hanging lockers Sharp Aquos 13" TV Generous storage
- Master Head
- Vacu Flush head Shower
- Black gel cote Opening windshield Electric helm seat Rudder angle indicator Compass
- (2) Raymarine E120's Icom ICM504 VHF Raymarine Autopilot Raymarine Tridata Chartplotter/radar/fishfinder Clarion AM/FM/CD
- Electrical System
- Kohler Gen w/ sound shield - 248 hrs
- Engine Room
- Reverse Oil change system
- Aft Deck
- (2) Transom gates
- Cockpit AC/heat New Ranier Polycab Drop curtain Sunbrella - Black aft curtain Dockside water inlet Helm console & seat covers Fresh/raw water wash Cockpit shower with hot/cold Cockpit table - flush storage Wetbar with fridge
- 48" Swim platform Custom dinghy chock system for swim platform Transom storage Foredeck sunpad Rope/chain anchor windlass Freshwater washdown for anchor locker
- Anti-fouling black bottom paint
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht