- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Turn Key condition, one owner boat. Volvo 5.7 Duo Prop, 200 hours. All the options, enclosed head, Lift kept, covered. Marina maintained all records available. Call, Very nice and priced to sell.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Climb aboard from the ample swim platform, there is a stowaway swim ladder to starboard. Wrap around seating, with removable table, or add filler for sun pad or relaxing. Helm and companion seating bolstered in soft vinyl. Step down head to port, and central passage through hinged windshield to forward seating area. Anchor locker nicely tucked away. Covers for all areas, bow, and cockpit. Snap in carpeting. Helm with full instrumentation, Radios, stereo, VHF, Chart plotter, and depth sounder.
- Electronics & Helm
- VHF Radio Raytheon GPS Raytheon Sounder Cd Stereo Radio System Trim Tab Control Compass
- 12 Volt System Isolator Switch Nav Lights Power Outlets
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Volvo 5.7, 280 HP, Duo Prop Drive, with SS Props Carefully Maintained, All Records Available
- Various water toys, skis, towable tubes are available separately
- Broker's Comments
- This is one of those that you can’t seem to find pre-owned. One owner boat, always LIFT KEPT, Ready to cruise, ski, or any water activity. A great opportunity. Call me, you won’t be disappointed.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.