- 45 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Buon Giorno will take you anywhere in comfort and safety!
Price Reduced! Owner is Ready to SELL!!
This beautiful Hardin 45 Ketch has received excellent maintenance and is in good condition with many upgrades and improvements including new Aluminum Spars and in 06. She is a great cruising yacht with comfortable accommodations, designed for safety, comfort and ease of handling. She is an ideal yacht for long range cruising, living aboard, or short handed sailing.
- Garmin GPS Chartplotter
- Stereo, Inverter and more!
SEE FULL SPECS FOR DETAILS.
5K price reduction!! Owner wants this boat sold. Bring all offers.
- Owner stateroom: Queen berth with Innerspring mattress, with drawers below the berth. Port &starboard hanging lockers with drawers on port side in the locker. Center cabinet with locker under & over, (4) opening portlights, (2) overhead hatches Main Salon with two pullman berths, Forward Cabin V-Berth.
- Force 10 3-burner propane stove w/ oven & broiler Microwave oven Adler Barbour refrigeration (10) Drawers (6) Lockers Under sink storage Force 10 -11 gallon water heater (electric w/ engine heat) (2) 20# Propane tanks Whirlpool WHCF-DWH water filtration Purest One water filter
- Garmin GPS Map 545 Raymarine ST40 wind, Interphase Outlake sonar depth sounder C-Tronix AP9000 autopilot Raymarine C70 color chartplotter ICOM M422 VHF w/ remote mic @ wheel Danforth 4" compass 15" Diagonal flat screen TV Pioneer AM/FM/CD w/ speakers in salon & cockpit Mast -mounted horn hailer
- (4) 6v golf cart, 4D hosue & 4D engine start batteries (ALL NEW 2013) Xantrex Link 20 battery monitor 165 amp alternator w/ Smart Regulator Spare 165 amp alternator w/ built-in regulator 3.5 kw Apollo 3 generator w/ 132 hrs. (3) 12V outlets (2) 50' 30 amp power cables 50 to 30 amp adaptor Automatic power transfer switch shore/genset
- American diesel 90hp engine Injectors & injection pump rebuilt in 2010 (2) Nap 3166 engine mounted fuel filters, (1) Racor Mermaid 16,000 BTU reverse cycle AC (3) Bilge pumps Super Power 90 bow thruster Jabsco electric head, sink & walk-thru shower Shower & A/C condensate sump pump Gauges: Oil pressure, Alternator voltage, RPM & Water temp
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: 37# Fortress w/ 200' 3/8" chain, Bruce w/ 200' 3/4" nylon 3-strand & 25' 3/8" chain, 20# Danforth w/ 75' Ideal 12V electric windlass Hard bimini & fully enclosed cockpit Canvas covers for all hatches Folding cockpit seat cushions Cockpit table BBQ grill Dinghy davits Motor lift & mount (4) Life jackets USCG safety package Fire extinguisher
- Sails & Rigging
- Sail Inventory: Main, Mizzen, 110% Genoa, Genicar Harken roller furling (head sail) Spinnaker pole Standing rigging new in 2006 6:1 Boom vang Topping lift
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside Florida contact office for details.