- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is well kept Hunter 38 that has only been cruised to Catalina Island and day sailed in Santa Monica Bay. Beautiful teak interior and the tropical interior motif. Leather interior, Radar / GPS Raymarine C80 at helm, auto pilot, speed, depth, wind, remote VHF mike at helm, outboard hoist, whisker pole, flopper stopper, etc, and ready to go now. Recent buff and wax. Only 260 engine hours.
- Sail Area
- Working Sail Area : 840.66 sq ft
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Hunter's famed designer and racer Glenn Henderson went to the drawing board with one focus in mind. "Our goal was to design a boat that was an exceptionally comfortable cruiser, yet offered outstanding performance and easy handling," said Henderson. "Our 38 has met -- and exceeds -- expectations." The 38 is Hunter's largest mid-size cruiser in its fleet. While Hunter is quick to acknowledge that the market is competitive in this class, the company believes it is a powerful niche and is confident its new boat will make waves due to its many innovations. In addition, the appearance of the boat itself offers an optional departure featuring red stripes, a red Hunter logo and dodger and bimini top.
- Cockpit Features
- Halyard Stowage Wells Cockpit Storage Locker Integral Cockpit Grabrail & Fold-Out Table Hinging Helmsman Seat Hot/Cold Transom Shower Manual Bilge Pump - High Volume Steering Pedestal with Single Lever Engine Control, Wheel Brake, Lighted Compass, Handrail, and Drink Holders Walk-Through Transom w/Swim Platform Flexi Teak on Seats and Swim Platform
- Interior Description
- AC Electrical Outlets Built-in Dish Storage Cabinet with Fan and Light Built-In Waste Bin Double Stainless Sinks Genuine Corian® Countertops 2 Burner LPG, Gimbaled Stove w/Oven Handrails Galley Splash Guard Microwave (6) Plates, Bowls & Mugs Storage Cabinets and Drawers Front Loading Refrigerator
- Additional Description
- Danforth-Type Anchor and Line Automatic Engine Room Fire Extinguishing System Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detectors Emergency Tiller
- Additional Description
- AC/ DC Switch Panel AM/FM Stereo/CD Player with (2) Speakers 60 Amp Alternator Battery Charger 30 Amp Cabin Reading Lights Dockside Power w/Cord Dual 12-Volt Battery Switches 2 x 4D AGM Batteries Electric Automatic Bilge Pump 34 Gallon (129 L) Waste Holding Tank w/Macerator 75 Gallon (284 L) Water Capacity 35 Gallon (132 L) Fuel Capacity 5 Gallon (19 L) Electric Water Heater Hot/Cold Pressure Water System Navigation Light Package Raymarine® Digital Depthsounder w/Alarm Raymarine® Digital Knotmeter w/Log Shower Sump Pump Tank Gauges Fuel, Water & Waste VHF Radio w/Stainless Antenna
- Anodized B&R Double Spreader Fractional Rig w/ Furling Main Selden® Boom Vang Furling Main 110% Furling Jib w/Acrylic Suncover Jib Furling System Adjustable Mainsheet Traveler on Arch Inboard Jib Tracks w/Adjustable Cars Internal Halyards Led to Cockpit Spinnaker halyard (2) Sets Line Stoppers and Organizers (2) Two-Speed Self-Tailing Rigging Winches (2) Two-Speed Self-Tailing Jib Sheet Winches (2) Winch Handles Windex® Wind Vane
- Anchor Well for Rode and Chain Anchor Rollers Dual Offset Balanced Spade Rudder (6) Stainless Steel Bow, Stern and Spring Cleats Bronze Seacocks w/Thru-Hulls Below Waterline Dodger and bimini Balsa-Cored Hull Sides, Solid FRP Bottom and Structural Grid Reinforcement Dorade Vent Double Lifelines w/3 Gates (2) Fixed Hull Ports Fin Keel Antimonious Lead LPG Tank Storage for Two Bottles (5) Opening Deck Hatches w/Screens (6) Six Opening Ports w/Screens 360º Rubrail w/Stainless Steel Insert Maxguard Gelcoats for UV Protection HKT Kevlar® Hull Reinforcement Flexiteek Inserts on Cockpit Seats Molded-In Nonskid Walking Surfaces Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit Stainless Stern Rail w/Seats & Drink Holders Stainless Steel Cockpit Arch w/Traveler Stainless Steel Telescoping Ladder Stainless Steel Stem Fitting Through-Bolted Hull/Deck Joint Two Transom Storage Lockers
- Aluminum Boom Vang Bimini Top Blue Sunbrella® Bottom Paint Blue (needs new) Spinnaker Halyard Electric Anchor Windlass Electric Self-Tailing Halyard Winch Epoxy Barrier Coat Extended Wheel Guard w/Large Instrument Pod 15" Flat Panel TV w/Bose 3.2.1 Entertainment System High Bilgewater Alarm and Pump In-Mast Furling System w/Rigid Vang Innerspring Mattress Inverter Fin Keel Deep (Antimonious Lead) Leather Interior Cushions Quiet Flush Head Raymarine® Depth Raymarine® Speed Raymarine® Autopilots Raymarine® GPS/Radar Raymarine® ST60 WindMachine Remote Mike for VHF 23" Flat Panel TV w/DVD Player Three-Blade Prop Outboard Hoist (no outboard or dinghy on board) BBQ with external propane tank Life Sling Flopper Stopper Whisker Pole for Flopper stopper and winging genoa
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Sellers personal items excluded.
- For a personal viewing call Bill Petersen 310 871 1977 email@example.com