- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New Teak Decking!
Call with Offers and Trade Ideas!
This classic Motoryacht by Cruisers Yachts is one of the most popular Aft Cabin Motoryacht ever designed. Her interior layout feels like a much larger yacht. She features a master stateroom with a queen size bed and an Ensuite head with a real tub and shower. Tremendous storage and hanging lockers. Her guest stateroom features a queen size berth and 2 hanging lockers and 5 large drawers. A perfect arrangement for extended cruises. Her large salon with L-shaped couch and full size TV with DVD are perfect for entertaining or just relaxing. A full size booth style dinette provides additional sitting room and dining comfort. Fully equipped galley with full size refrigerator and plenty of cabinet space and a guest head complete the interior layout. Above decks is a great bridge layout with seating for 6 adults plus a large aft deck with wet bar and icemaker under a hardtop. The upper bridge area is completely enclosed under a Bimini top with custom mesh privacy curtains. A full complement of electronics and comfortable helm seat for the captain make her a joy to handle. This yacht is in excellent condition and shows in like new condition!
- L-shaped sleeper sofa with ultra-leather upholstery SAT TV Real cherry wood cabinetry throughout Full size TV with DVD player Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo Clarion 6 disc CD changer Cherry step treads on entry steps Large windows all around Central vacuum system Recessed bookcase with doors Mini blinds on side windows 6'6" head room minimum Carpet covers throughout Recessed overhead lights
- Booth style dinette, seats 6 Solid cherry wood table Dinette converts to double berth Storage below dinette cushions Huge storage below dinette in hull Cherry cabinets with doors 110 volt outlet GFCI Ultra leather upholstery A/C vent
- Full size refrigerator with separate freezer Deep well stainless steel sink 2 burner electric stove Convection microwave Coffee maker Real cherry wood cabinetry Mini blinds over window Abundant storage compartments Large galley countertop with solid surface inlays Teak and holly flooring Large in floor storage compartment
- Master Stateroom
- Queen size berth 2 large hanging lockers Privacy door Ensuite head with tub 4 drawers Medicine cabinet with make-up mirrors TV/DVD Large aft window with screen and curtain 2 more opening portholes with screens and curtains 110 volt GFCI outlet Reading lights Large wall mirror Real cherry wood cabinetry
- Master Head
- Located in master stateroom VacuFlush toilet Tub with shower & curtain Upper cabinets with mirrored doors Large wall mirror Vanity with sink Hot & cold pressure water A/C vent 2 opening portholes with screens and mini blinds
- Guest Stateroom
- Double size berth 5 large drawers Full length hanging locker Overhead deck hatch with screen and blackout 2 opening portholes with screens and covers Dressing area with seat Storage cabinet Real cherry wood cabinetry Cherry privacy door Reading lights Recessed overhead lights Dedicated reverse cycle A/C 110 volt GFCI outlets, 2 Carbon monoxide detector
- Guest Head
- Adjacent to guest stateroom VacuFlush toilet Vanity with sink Hot & cold pressure water Shower and shower curtain Large wall mirror Upper cabinets with mirrored doors Opening porthole with screen and mini blinds 110 volt GFCI outlet Air conditioning vent
- NEW Sun Lounge cushions Windlass recessed and covered Foot controls for windlass Anchor, chain and line Stereo speakers Stainless steel bow rail Spot light Windshield cover Flag staffs-(2) Bow cleats Remote control spotlight Windshield cover
- Swim Platform
- Extended swim platform Storage box Outboard motor bracket on stern Swim ladder Freshwater shower - hot & cold Molded-in steps to aft deck Stainless steel fender rack Receptacle for grill platform Remote stereo control (2) Floodlights
- Aft Deck
- Wet bar with bottle storage Icemaker 110 volt GFCI outlet Hardtop Plexiglass wingdoors Bottle storage cabinet Double bench seat with storage on aft deck Stereo speakers Custom mesh privacy curtains-(360 degrees) Recessed overhead lights - upgraded Air conditioner vent Molded-in steps for access to and from swim platform Cable TV outlet
- Bimini top U-shaped lounge with table and seating for 5 adults Custom bucket helm seat for captain Storage compartment Removable bridge carpet in excellent condition 360 degree visibility Stereo speakers Courtesy lights Two custom AC vents High velocity blower for AC Upholstery in excellent condition Removable cockpit table converts to lounge/berth Courtesy lights
- Dual Morris binnacle controls Remote stereo controls Windlass controls Spotlight control Highwater alarm Battery parallel switch Custom captain's helm seat Helm cover Fuel flow meters by Faria Smart craft vessel view monitor Tilt steering Trim tab controls 12 Volt receptacle
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Standard Horizon Large Screen GPS Raymarine SL 530 second GPS Raymarine Depth Finder Standard Horizon Ram VHF radio Dual VHF antennas (digital) Compass
- Electrical Systems
- 50 amp 120/240 volt shore power circuit 120 volt AC system, 50 amp service 12 volt DC system 120/240 AC system Battery charger - 80 amp Distribution panel Battery condition gauge 4 batteries Generator, fresh water cooled-Kohler with 524 hours Bonding system
- Mechanical Systems
- 2 reverse cycle Cruisair air conditioning units Macerator for waste tank Oil exchanger system Electro hydraulic trim tabs Interior - Two 16,000 BTU Marine Air conditioners
- Engine Room
- T-370 HP MerCruisers, freshwater cooled Oil changer system Automatic fire extinguisher system Fuel crossover system Dripless shaft seals Racor fuel filters Engine room lights- upgraded
- This vessel has been meticulously maintained and is in excellent condition. Fully equipped for extended cruising.
- Personal Items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.