- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
The Everglades’ 243cc with her unique looks and design has been a fisherman favorite since its introduction. The fiberglass hardtop with powder coated piping comes equipped with blue and white LED lights, spreader lights and built-in speakers. The ergonomically designed console features Everglades’ patented sliding windshield and a combination helm seat/leaning post. With standards of a 75-gallon in deck fish box and 36-gallon circulating livewell, large cockpit area and a 12 person capacity you’ll have plenty of room for family and friends.
This vessel has been lift kept with Yamaha 225 4 Stroke and Magic Tilt aluminum trailer.
Please stop by the 2014 Stuart Boat Show to see this exceptionally clean Everglades 243 CC
- Fighting Lady Yellow hull Patented, unsinkable RAMCAP® construction Pre-molded high-density closed cell, structural foam flotation Hull liner completely finished inside with Class A surface Variable deadrise deep v-hull
- Recessed anchor locker w/ Danforth anchor Forward 75-gallon in-deck fish box Forward center storage under seating Forward rod lockers under seating Bow cushions Bow seating coaming bolsters Low-profile aluminum powder-coated bow rails Port & starboard tackle lockers Under gunwale rod racks - (4) total, (2) each side Under gunwale life jacket storage Helm seat/leaning post w/ fold up foot rest Storage area under helm seat 9-gallon fresh water shower Port & starboard fold down aft seats Self-bailing cockpit Easy access battery compartments 4-SS Pop-up cleats Transom 36 gallon circulating livewell w/ light Port transom swim platform w/ ladder Fully finished compartments Molded-in diamond non-skid 316 stainless steel components Engine & helm seat/leaning post covers
- Console & Hardtop
- Forward console igloo/cooler seat 70 Qt. cooler Hard glass console enclosure w/ sliding glass windshield Glove box Two Stainless steel drink holders 6-console mounted rod holders Fiberglass Hardtop w/ Powder Coat Piping Overhead electronics box 6-hardtop rocket launchers Fore & aft spreader lights Overhead LED hardtop lighting Two stereo speakers mounted in the hardtop Crow’s nest w/ ladder
- Helm Electronics
- Yamaha digital gauges Lowrance HDS 10 Gen2 Chartplotter & Fishfinder w/ 83/200khz Transducer, 10.4" Super VGA color display & 16-channel WAAS GPS antenna. Pre-loaded inland lake, coastal charts, radar capable. Icom VHF radio Ritchie compass Clarion stereo
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Lenco Trim Tabs Dual batteries w/ switches Sea Star hydraulic steering
- Engine Detail
- Yamaha 225 4 Stroke
- ‘05 Tandem axle Magic Tilt aluminum trailer w/ brakes
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.