- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This georgeous one-of-a-kind 40' CABO Express is better than new and ready to offer her new owners years of fishing pleasure. A "must see" for anyone looking for a 40' class Express boat.
- Sleeps 2 owners and guests in 1 stateroom plus settee sleeps 2 for a total of 4 berths. One head and shower.
- Master Stateroom
- Double berth 15" Flat-screen TV Air conditioning / heater with controls (2) Rod storage lockers w/ horizontal rod racks Hanging locker Under bed drawer Teak & holly flooring
- Dinette Cable TV hookups 17" Flat-screen TV Interior teak wood satin finished Air conditioning / heater with controls L-shaped lounge to starboard that converts to upper and lower berths DVD player Telephone jack In-floor storage Teak & holly flooring Central vacuum system Stereo system w/ AM/FM tuner,CD player, speakers Electrical panel with Genset start and stop gauges
- Sink Shower Framed mirror Custom vanity Sealand vacuflush, holding tank, overboard, electric head Exhaust fan Medicine cabinet Corian countertop Toiletry storage cabinet Corian framed w/ Sliding mirror doors
- Galley, Below Deck Amidship Port
- 2 burner stove Pressure fresh water system Microwave oven w/ convection oven AC-DC side-by-side refrigerator w/freezer Sink Water heater Corian countertops Custom rod locker aft starboard bulkhead Twin over-under bunks starboard side
- Icom 802 SSB radio Sea Tel 3000 SAT COM Trim tab switch in Tower 64nm Northstar 6k45 radar (2) Compasses 525 THDN transducer Start/stop switches in Tower Recording DVD player in Salon Robertson AP 26 autopilot Northstar 952 chart plotter Northstar 6k6 screen in Tower 15" Furuno video screen on Helm (2) Icom 502 VHF radios (1 Helm - 1Tower) Underwater camera w/ 150' cable reel (2) Cameras (1 Cockpit, 1 Engine Room) (2) RD 30 depth sounders (1 Helm - 1Tower) Northstar 491 B/B fish finder / Sounder (2) Northstar 6k10 GPS's / plotter screens on Helm Twin CAT digital display Poly Planar MRD - Stereo A/C with separate control
- Electrical System
- 50 amp battery charger 12v DC electrical system 220v AC electrical system 12.5kW Westerbeke generator w/ 1350hrs. Batteries Battery on/off switches Dockside electrical cables 50 amp shore power cord w/cablemaster
- (2) Helm seats - Stidd Anchor w/ lines (6) Life jackets Tuna (full) tower Electrical windlass Bow pulpit w/ rails Windshield washer & wipers 24000 BTU helm deck air conditioner Freshwater, pressure, saltwater wash down system Spreader lights Fenders w/ lines Navigation lights Helm console cover (6) Recessed lights under hardtop Molded-in running lights in hardtop (2) Additional spreader lights port and starboard (3) Rod holders on port and starboard Tower legs Full enclosure w/ EZ2CY front and starboard & aft sections w/ Strataglass
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Bow thruster Bennett trim tabs Engine synchronizers Hydraulic wheel steering Engine temperature alarm Tower, Helm Deck engine controls Automatic, manual fire control system 17,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioner Oil transfer system for engines, generator and transmissions Fuel filters Bilge blowers Oil pressure alarm Engine fuel shut-off valve Remote mounted oil filters Y-valve emergency bilge pump Acoustical, thermal insulation (4) Automatic, manual bilge pumps
- Fishing Equipment
- Bait freezer Cockpit sink Refrigerated fish box US #6 Electric teaser reels 32' Rupp double-spreader outriggers 6-rod rocket launcher aft Tower rail 48 gallon bait tank molded in transom Center rigger (4) Rod holders Eskimo ice machine (2) Transom under water lights (4) Drawer tackle center Full tower with hard top (4) Molded in spreader lights Ample rod storage (13) Rod holders Pompanette fighting chair
- Other Features/Equipment
- Hull Imroned Viking Lady Yellow Light yellow under hardtop Standing platform and buggy top Sea-Hawk Green bottom paint Medium Jade Green metalic boot stripe.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Mike Simko at 561-718-2328 or Mike Burke at 561-722-1063.