This vessel offers maximum flexibility to fish or cruise with the enclosed flybridge, large salon and three (3) comfortable staterooms.
Owner will consider trades for larger center consoles 34' and up!
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- The large salon is ready for any kind of entertaining. The large Vizio TV and Bose surround sound system provide the sights and sounds while the wet bar, Perma Pub, clear icemaker, wine chiller, and bar storage help with the libations. The scale of this vessel is more akin to a home than a boat. The galley / dinette area are one step up from the salon, and feature all the room and appliances needed for long stays aboard or an evening of entertainment. Moving forward down the companionway, the accommodations below are commodious. The master stateroom amidship is full beam. Separated from the guests, the owners of this vessel live with privacy in palatial splendor. Forward in the companionway is a utility room with washer/dryer and good storage. The port stateroom features twin beds, a desk/makeup area, and access to the day head just across the hall. The forward VIP stateroom features a queen bed running athwartship, with his and hers closets, and a more than ample head in the forepeak. Back in the salon the spiral stairway offers easy, weatherless access to the enclosed Flybridge. It serves as a second salon/entertaining area, and/or offers an excellent command station from which to operate this vessel.
- MAIN SALON
- The volume of this area accommodates a large L-shaped couch which easily seats 5-6, an occasional chair, a full scale cocktail table, wet bar with clear icemaker, Vizio LED TV and Bose entertainment system. The tasteful, new decor complements the mixture of satin teak cabinetry with gloss teak counter tops. Sliding salon door Large L-shaped setee with hinged storage under Electrical panels at salon door for easy access Wet bar with sink and Perma Pub Clear icemaker Edge Star Wine Chiller Vizio LED TV Bose lifestyle system Hunter Douglas Silhouette blinds Spiral stair to enclosed Flybridge New carpet New teak and holly sole in high traffic areas Overhead grab rail LED overhead lighting Cruise air SMX AC controls
- One step up, the large dinette and galley counter will handle any entertainment. The gloss teak dinette table seats 4-5 easily, while the U-shaped galley houses all the appliances needed for long voyages or a great night of entertaining. Subzero drawer style refrigerator Subzero drawer style freezer Braun trash compactor Two (2) burner Gagganau stove Rival microwave Instahot - hot water dispenser Large (cavernous) storage areas forward of galley in companionway Central vac system Soap dispenser Custom Teak and Holly flooring Teak dinette table with articulating hinge for more space Abundant cabinetry overhead and below counter for storage Overhead and under cabinet LED lighting
- MASTER STATEROOM
- The full beam master stateroom rivals those found on a large Motoryacht. The king bed, Two (2) hanging lockers, and true dresser area provide elegant storage for owners. The ensuite master bath features a large stall shower, elegant solid surface countertops, Vac-U flush heads and vinyl tile flooring. New plush carpet Privacy from guests Large Lighted hanging locker Second walk-in closet Teak end tables with lamps and drawer storage Dressing/makeup area with stool and drawer storage Dimmable overhead halogen lighting Sharp squos LCD TV AM/FM/CD stereo system Vac-U flush head system Large shower stall with glass door and enclosure Vanity storage with upper cabinets with mirrored storage Cruise air SMX AC LED overhead lighting throughout
- VIP STATEROOM
- Guests will feel welcome in this ample sized room. The athwartship queen bed is very comfortable, and the room boasts excellent storage. The head in the forepeak makes the best use of this space, and has an overhead hatch for fresh air. Large queen bed Teak night tables with lamp and storage under His and hers hanging lockers Sharp Aquos LCD TV Cruisair SMX AC Dimmable overhead halogen lighting
- PORT GUEST STATEROOM
- This stateroom sleeps two in twin bunks, and has a dressing/desk area. Large walk-in locker Bookshelves Teak cabinetry for storage Drawer storage under bunks Teak night table with storage under Stool ETC LED TV Cruise air SMX AC Dimmable overhead LED lighting
- STARBOARD HEAD
- At the foot of the companionway steps, this is the logical day head. It features Vac-U flush head, Stall shower and vanity with storage. Mirrored upper vanity Solid surface countertop Lower Vanity with storage Vinyl tile flooring
- FORWARD HEAD
- Vac-U flush head Two (2) mirrored upper vanities Solid surface countertop Lower teak faced vanity with storage Shower with curved plexi doors Vinyl flooring
- UTILITY ROOM
- The utility room has Formica counters, drawers and cabinets for linen storage and more. Kenmore washer Kenmore dryer Large countertop for folding upper cabinetry for liners or general storage Lower cabinet under counter
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Northstar 6100i GPS plotter Furuno Navnet Radar/GPS plotter Furuno FCV 1100L Color LCD bottom machine ICOM IC-M602 VHF ICOM IC-M502 VHF Simrad Wind indicator Robertson Simrad AP22 autopilot Hynautic steering Danforth constellation compass CAT electronic readouts Satellite TV system Raytheon Tridata digital ACR spotlight Glendenning engine controls Vetus bow thruster control
- ENCLOSED FLYBRIDGE
- Offering a second salon, the enclosed bridge features two (2) comfortable Pompanette "Prestige series" captains chairs, as well as an L-Shaped setee and cocktail area. Access from salon or cockpit area easy from the spiral stair to the salon or aft ladder to cockpit area. Visibility is excellent through large windows forward, side and aft. Two (2) Pompanette helm chairs with up/down and fore and aft adjustability L-Shaped ultra leather couch with storage under cushions Sharp Aquos TV Wet bar with sink Uline bar refrigerator with icemaker Side and front window covers
- AFT STEERING STATION
- Wheel steering Single lever contorls Fiberglass helm pod
- ENGINE & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Two (2) 12.5kw Westerbeke generators Stbd 950 hours, port 1103 hours Two (2) 50A shore power inlets with cablemaster(s) Two (2) Marine Power isolation boosting shore power transformers Vetus bow thruster Fuel system with mainfold valves allow owner to use fuel from select tanks Racor fuel filters Two (2) CAT 3412E, 1400hp diesels Oil change system Pressure domestic water system with filter and hot water heater
- Custom mezzanine seating Fresh and raw water wash down systems Dunnage box storage in lazarette Fresh water fill in cockpit Step drink box
- ENGINE ROOM
- Awlgrip-finished engine room suppresses engine noise and heat with molded-in soundproofing and insulation
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Rupp outriggers Rocket launcher on flybridge rail Transom box livewell Teaser reels mounted on flybridge rail Two (2) in deck fishboxes with macerators Release fighting chair with rocket launchers Transom door and gate Four (4) gunnel mounted rod holders Bait center with sink and freezer
- ADDITIONAL SALESPERSON'S REMARKS
- Recently set up for fishing, this vessel now offers the best of all worlds fish or cruise. The 3412's run flawlessly and have low hours. The recent updates to the interior are tasteful and will make her new owner proud. Owners change in plans allow this unique opportunity.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent
- For more information please contact Jud Black in our Virginia office at 757-723-0793, direct at 757-846-7909, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Jud-Black/