- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Brand new Yanmar engine on port side! Low hours on starboard engine!
Performance, luxury and value for money. Normally you can only chose 2 out of 3, but Mariah ticks off all 3 boxes.
Her powerful sail-plan with code 0 / bowsprit, deep dagger boards and high bridge deck clearance offer exhilarating performance. Those >200M days come very easily on a Catana 58. The Catana 58 is a true global passage maker, eating up miles on a daily basis, making her well suited for a round the world trip.
Her luxurious interior boast 3 double cabins including one full length master-suite on the starboard side, as well as a separate crew cabin.
Mariah was recently sailed up from the South Pacific, she underwent a small refit including 2 new engines and is currently the best priced 60’ performance catamaran on the market. She won’t last long at the current price and the seller wants this to be the next Catana 58 to be sold. Available now.
- Each cabin is air conditioned and equipped with 12V DC and 110 V AC plugs. The huge starboard owner’s suite occupies the whole hull. Desk, LCD television with DVD player Sleeps six guests and three crew in three luxury cabins, plus one double crew cabin accessed from deck and one single small cabin accessed from deck port forward. All with shower and separate toilet. Flooring is a plastic version of teak, varnished interior finish Leather salon couch, highly varnished salon table Head and showers are teak grate. Shower head is removable Built-in cabinets and one hanging locker in each cabin Navigation station with chart table and full array of electronics Dimmable, halogen interior and exterior lighting Water maker 60 lts. per hour, two membrane, Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper, 1300 hrs. approx. CLD Marine single chiller air conditioning unit with air handlers throughout vessel Two water heater tanks that each run from electric or waste heat from engine
- Salon & Galley
- Salon Bar and leather couch LCD television and DVD player Galley Equipment One double door refrigerator and one single top loading freezer Double-sided stainless steel sink Saltwater pump is electric powered at galley sink Force 10 four burner stove with oven White Corian counter tops Fresh water pump: One 12 volt electric pump Air conditioning: Five air conditioning systems fed in 220 volts Water maker: One water maker 220 volts, production capacity 200 liters per hour
- Huge teak floor Table with cozy cushions and deck seats RIB tender with 50 hp Yamaha outboard engine Water ski, rope and gear, two single kayaks, one double kayak Snorkeling equipment Hot and cold shower - port side transom, swim ladder Outside speakers connected to audio system
- Sails & Rig
- MAST 1 Mast material 1 Made of aluminum SPARCRAFT 2 Foot mast 1 Lay on the deck 3 Spreaders Made of aluminum, two rows of spreaders 4 Mast head 1 Welded to the mast 5 Boom 1 Made of aluminum SPARCRAFT 6 Gooseneck 1 Made of aluminum shaft in stainless steel 7 Bow sprit 1 Made of aluminum RUNNING RIGGING 1 Main sheet 2 Pre-stretched polyester rope. Blocks HARKEN 2 Genoa sheet 2 Pre-stretched polyester rope 3 Code 0 sheet 2 Pre-stretched polyester rope 4 Main halyard 1 Pre-stretched polyester rope 5 Genoas halyard 1 Pre-stretched polyester rope 6 Code 0 halyard 1 Pre-stretched polyester rope 7 Toping lift 1 Pre-stretched polyester rope 8 Reef line 2 Pre-stretched polyester rope 9 Lazy jack 1 Pre-stretched polyester rope SAILS 1 Main sail 1 Full batten main sail made of Dacron 2 Genoas 1 Furling genoas made of Dacron 3 Gennaker 1 Made of Dacron 4 Main sail cover 1 Easy bag made of Sunbrella 5 Main sail handling system 1 Track and ball bearing bat car HARKEN 1 Chain plate 3 Made of stainless steel 2 Bottle screw 6 Open body bottle screw 3 Forestay 1 4 Shroud 2 Stainless steel wire cable 1 x 19 5 Diamond cable 6 Stainless steel wire cable 1 x 19 6 Furling system 2 Manual furling system PROFURL for the genoas and the gennaker 7 Transducers 1 For the wind display indicator 8 Electric cables for the mast 9 Transducer 1 Wind indicator 10 Mast equipment 2 One VHF antenna and one wind indicator 11 Winches 2 “HARKEN” one is electric
- Hull & Deck
- Nine Harkin winches, five hydraulic driven plus one Harkin mast winch - all winches self tailing Two bow pulpit seats, wrap around cockpit seating with cockpit cushions and varnished table High quality Australian propane burner BBQ Port aft hot/cold pull out shower on deck Traveler-Staysail Harkin-Mainsail uses clip on points Standing rigging- 22 mm back stays. One in 2003 and one in 2010. Forstays 2003 with rod rigging inside staysail roller furling All high quality yacht braid running rigging replaced as chafe dictates Stack pack style main sail cover with lazy jacks Sail cover- Stack pack style with velcro closure, Batten car- Harken roller Plow style 75 lb primary anchor, Bruce style 33 kg secondary anchor Chain- 2X 100 mts 13 mm, 1" nylon lead follows chain Windlass brand- 24 v electric with remote Trampoline, six large bumpers, six 19 mm dock lines Davits with hoist for dinghy Four opening hatches in forward windows, six deck hatches UV window covers, helm cover Two inflatable kayaks, one pair of water skis Stainless steel and teak swim ladder Rigid inflatable dinghy with two stroke outboard, 50 hp 1 Genoas track, 1 Semicircular track HARKEN 2 Rope clutches, 14 One triple rope clutch and thirteen singles 3 Winches 7 Two speeds self-tailing aluminum drum. Four HARKEN 53, two LEWMAR 48ST and three electric winches HARKEN 66.2
- Engines & Generators
- 3 Generators SHIBAURA 243XL diesel - three cylinders mounted on alternator with 9,032 hours Two diesel engine four cylinders, fresh water cooled 110 horsepower turbo compressor. Starboard engine: YANMAR 4JH4-HTE, Fresh water cooled. 110 horse power turbo compressor. 213 hours. Port side engine: VOLVO D22 Fresh water cooled. 110 horse power turbo compressor. 7,023 hours
- Electronics & Navigation
- Two compasses, barometer One loch/speedo/depth sounder/wind indicator with three repeaters Sonar, GPS, radar, auto pilot with three repeaters Binoculars, Radio VHF, Satellite telephone
- Safety Equipment
- 12 life jackets - 150 newton Six electric bilge pumps with floating switches ABC fire extinguishers First aid kit One complete kit of distress flares Two life slings - one with floating light 8 person life raft SARSAT approved Epirb
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.