Fully Renovated Blount Marine Small Passenger Ship
Full renovation of interiors and exteriors finished in March 2013
At a Length of 130 ft. with 28 Staterooms with Private Water Closets to accommodate a Capacity of 40 guests overnight / 130 guests for daytime cruises and up to 20 Crew and its Steel Construction, The Pacific Monarch is the Perfect Opportunity for Charters anywhere in the world or Expeditions to exotic islands.
The Pacific Monarch currently is used as a charter vessel cruising the beautiful water of the Sea of Cortez. This carefully re-fit ship has everything that a Charter boat needs, with no expense or detail left out.
Along with the 28 Staterooms the vessel also has a Full bar and lounge, full restaurant, upper sun deck, lower shade deck, kayaks, surf boards, full snorkeling gear, flat-screen TVs, six person Jacuzzi and much more.
The Inventory on this Completely Remodeled Blount Marine Ship is expansive.
The Vessel has been maintained by a very disciplined staff with detailed maintenance and service records.
Last USCG Inspection (USA) December 2010
Last DGMM Inspection (MEX) December 2013
Last Dry-dock (MEX Navy) September 2012
Please call for a Full Inventory List and Additional updates.
- Main Salon
- Fully Re-Fit, Please call for all inventory upgrades.
- The Galley went through a complete re-fit with upgraded Commercial Grade Appliances, Cabinetry and Cookware. Please Call for all updates and Inventory list for the full Galley
- Master Stateroom
- 28 Staterooms with Private Water Closets Please call for a complete list of Inventory of all linens and other materials aboard.
- Please Call for a complete Inventory
- Electronics & Helm
- Please call for a complete list of upgrades and inventory 2- Garmin GPS (Global Positioning System) Interphase® Forward Looking Sonar 2 - Furuno Radars (200nm) Furuno® FET Front End 8-tone daylight display. Furuno® Color video sounder FCV667. Standard Horizon® QuestTM Marine radios (mounted). Sea222® AM (Amplitude Modulation) Radio INMARSAT® Satellite telephone (mounted) Dell® LatitudeTM portable (“laptop”) computer with “Intel® Inside” Pentium IIITM micro- processor and Microsoft® Windows® XPTM Mag Instruments / Mag-Lite® Mini Mag- Portable submersible marine radios (Standard Horizon®, Uniden®, West Marine® and other brands, different models), with chargers. ALDEN® NavtexTM Navigation text receiver
- All Generators have been rebuilt. 2 Detroit Diesel – Main Generators 1 Mitsubishi 100 kW cu. – Auxiliary Generator
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Please call for a full list of services Twin Detroit Diesel 12V71 – SOH Water Maker – Full Overhaul All Sanitary Systems on Board have been completely overhauled and re-fit
- Brokers Comments
- The Pacific Monarch is an excellent vessel that will suit the needs for Charter Guests Worldwide with Corporate Events, Group Getaways as well as Weddings at Sea and Family Reunions. The Possibilities for the Pacific Monarch are endless. Please call today to setup a showing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.