- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Currently owned by her third owner, this well kept 37’ Open with all the right options now being offered on the market.
She shows like a much newer boat and has had many updates and upgrades over her life. She has the preferred Cummins power and a custom hardtop which was custom built and installed in 2008. Whether you are cruising, fishing, or diving this is a great day and weekend rigged Tiara Open.
Highlights include: 2009 New Garmin 3210 multifunctional unit with XM weather receiver, 2010 Simrad Autopilot, 2008 new strataglass enclosure (looks new), 2008 installed custom hardtop, 11/2011 four NEW group 31 house batteries, 8/2011 re-awlgripped windshield frames, 2009 Barnaclean system installed to help reduce growth, 2004 genset installed, 2013 new refrigerator, freshwater flush connections for main engines and generator, outriggers, upgraded windlass, upgraded anchor system, and many more upgrades upon request. Please see full specs for more details.
TRADES WILL BE CONSIDERED!
- From the helm deck entering through the sliding door brings you to the spacious and well appointed cabin. You will notice the beautiful teak/holly sole throughout as well as the teak cabinetry. The portlights and Bomar hatches throughout allow natural light. To port is a U-shaped settee and teak table with foldout ends. The table also has a drop down position which allows for a double berth and the settee backrest converts to a Pullman berth. The full galley is to starboard and features a two burner electric cooktop, refrigerator/freezer (new 2013), microwave, ss sink and plenty of cabinet and drawer storage. Forward of the galley and to starboard is the fully enclosed head. There is a shower with molded fiberglass seat and shower curtain, an electric vacu-flush head, countertop with sink and mirror, storage, and towel racks. Access is from the salon area through a door and there is also a private access door from the master stateroom. All the way forward is the master private stateroom with walk around queen berth and a large storage compartment below the bed. There is a private entrance to the head, 2 large hanging closets and drawer storage. The helm deck offers great visibility for the captain and crew. A custom hardtop was installed in 2008 which enhances her appearance, greatly reduces heat and significantly reduces maintenance. The helm can be cooled by the salon AC and is equipped with a power assisted 2 person bench seat. Guest seating features an L-shaped bench seat to port with storage underneath. There is a sink and icemaker (NEW 8/2008) to starboard aft of the helm seat. The cockpit is another great area of the 37’ Open. There is bench seating to port facing aft (mezzanine) with custom dive tank holders. There is a large storage compartment to starboard opposite of themezzanine. There is also a large flip up bench seat in the transom. Aside from cruising and diving this 37’ Open is also set up for serious fishing. There are Rupp outriggers, rod holders in the gunnels, a large in-deck fishbox, and capability for a rocket launcher. Whether you are cruising, fishing, or diving, this 37’ Open is set up to be versatile. She has the preferred Cummins power and hardtop and she has been kept in excellent shape with upgrades and updates throughout her life.
- Beige U-shaped leather dinette with storage underneath Dinette converts into double berth Backrest to settee comes up to make a singlePullmanberth Privacy door separating Stateroom from salon Teak dinette table with folding ends NEW 2005 Marine reverse cycle A/C Salon AC/DC electrical panel Large hanging closet Enclosed head with entry from salon Portlights for natural light Bomar deck hatch Teak cabinetry throughout Teak and holly hardwood cabin sole throughout Bilge access
- SS double-sided sink Hot/cold pressurized water L-shaped galley counter with hidden in-counter storage Goldstar microwave oven 2013 NEW refrigerator/freezer Recessed electric 2 burner stove Built-in coffee maker Cabinet and drawer storage Under cabinet lights Teak and holly sole Portlights for natural light Bomar deck hatch
- Master Stateroom
- Private door to master Queen sized walkaround berth with storage underneath Readinglights Port and starboard hanging closets Drawer storage Shelving Marine reverse cycle A/C and heat 2 Portlights for natural light Bomar deck hatch Private door to head
- 2 entrances (from salon and master stateroom) Stall shower with bench and shower curtain Vacuflush toilet Corian counter top with built-in sink and storage underneath Storage cabinet Towel racks Portlight hatch for natural light Bomar deck hatch
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Ritchie compass 2009 Garmin GPSMAP 3210 chartplotter with XM weather receiver 2010 Simrad AP25 autopilot 2005 Furuno RD-30 temp, speed, depth gauge 2004 ICOM IC-M602 VHF radio Engine gauges: Tachometer, temperature, oil pressure, voltage, transmission pressure, fuel level Custom engine warning system with exhaust and engine over temp horn Rudder indicator Trim Tabs Sony sound system with 4 speakers Sony sound integrated with XM audio system
- Helm Deck
- *2008 Custom hardtop installed ACR Spotlight with Helm Control Helm Air vent Electric Windshield vent 3 Windshield wipers with freshwater washdown Power helm seat with seating for 2 and storage underneath Companion L-shaped bench seat with storage underneath Chart/locker storage Wetbar w/icemaker and sink Stainless Steel rails Wide sidedecks with grab bars 2004 upgraded Lofrans Electric windlass 75’ 5/16" Chain and 150’ 5/8" rope 2006 NEW 37’ lb Delta anchor Molded fiberglass pulpit Day hatch engine access Electric helm deck engine room lift 3-sided Strataglass enclosure (replaced 9/2008, in excellent shape)
- Cockpit and Fishing Equipment
- Rupp outriggers Large in-deck fishbox Starboard additional fishbox/storage with dedicated pumpout Transom door Swim platform with recessed swim ladder Cockpit shower Dockside water connection Freshwater and saltwater washdown 4 in-gunnel rod holders Aft facing cockpit seat (mezzanine) with custom dive tank holders Transom folding padded bench seat Large storage locker on starboard opposite ofmezzanine seating Rod storage under port gunnel Cockpit sunshade with aluminum support tubes that fit in aft rod holders Full cockpit cover
- Mechanical and Engine Room Equipment
- Cummins 6CTA 450hp (1760 hrs) engines with freshwater flush connection 2004 Phasor 8KW Generator with freshwater flush connection Glendinning engine synchronizers Marine reverse cycle A/C system Fire suppression system Hot water heater Hydraulic steering Charles 40 amp, 3 bank battery charger Engine start battery parallel switch 50 amp Glendinning Cablemaster system Trim tabs Oil change system 110/12v systems Shore power (30 amp and 50 amp)
- Owner's personal effects are excluded from the sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID: MM