- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
One owner, pampered boat with only 165 hours, owned by a meticulous doctor that must have everything in perfect working order, all work done by Lakeside Marine in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Record of all work done, heat storage always, freshwater boat only, oil changed every season on engines and generator. Engines never run more than 45 minutes at a time. Boat used for weekend trips on Lake Erie.
Triple coat wax on hull and superstructure every spring, carpets steam cleaned every spring. Boat professionally detailed every Thursday.
Rebuilt bow thruster 08/2013 and upgraded all electrical wiring to bow and stern thrusters, replaced and upgraded all batteries 06/2013 (thrusters, generator, and engine batteries).
Engines under warranty till end of 2016
Upgraded all TVs to HP touch screen computers with built in WiFi, wireless keyboard and mouses, built in DVD player and TV tuner. With the use of a smartphone or hot spot allows access to Direct TV, cable or cisc wirelessly with internet connection.
Hydraulic Weaver boat and engine lift for dingy on swim platform
Upgraded engines Volvo Penta 8.1 Gi
- The 41 Cockpit Motor Yacht accommodates both stylish entertainment and active aquatic fun. Its generous aft deck features a roomy lounge with seating for six adults and its large cockpit invites all manner of water sport activities. Generous seating in the open salon enhances the overall comfort level and a face-to-face dinette completes the relaxed living space. The popular design offers two quiet staterooms complemented by two en suite heads. The tranquil master stateroom includes private sliding-door access to the cockpit for added livability. This exceptional layout is completed with beautiful handcrafted cherry wood furnishings and cabinetry in a superior high gloss wood finish. Constructed with C.A.S.T. system quality through and through, the 41 CMY is prepared for extended cruising (also by boasting the most fuel capacity in her class). Our Carver Docking System with bow and stern thrusters comes standard and a newly designed fly bridge hardtop is available to the owner's preference.
- Master Stateroom • Berth - double, pillowtop innerspring mattress, offset island • Berth nightstands (2) - cherry wood • Carpet - tufted cut pile, crush-resistant, 100% nylon • Curtains - décor-matched • Entrance doors (2) - to cabin, solid cherry wood, sliding, secures open & closed, stainless steel hardware; to cockpit, tinted glass in aluminum frame, sliding, locking latch, inside deadbolt with flush- mounted handle, interior screen • Hanging lockers (2) - automatic light • Hull portlight - with screen • Lights (3) - halogen, overhead, recessed, rocker light switches, electrical outlet • Shelves (2) - with bolster sea rail • Stereo speakers (2) • Storage drawers (2), storage cabinets (3) Master Head • Curtains - décor-matched • Entrance door - solid cherry shower stall • Bench seat - integral • Countertop - molded crush-resistant, 100% nylon wood, sliding, secures open & closed, stainless steel hardware • Head fan, electrical outlet, rocker light switch • Hull portlight - frosted privacy glass with screen • Light - halogen, overhead, recessed • Medicine cabinets (2) - with mirrored doors • Shelf with chrome finish sea rail, storage cabinet granite-style, with backsplash • Light - halogen, overhead, recessed • Nonskid sole • Shower door - acrylic in aluminum frame, bi-fold, secures open & closed, with matching sidelight • Shower head - with wall- mounted holding bracket, removable for use as a handshower • Storage cabinet - with mirrored door • Toilet - VacuFlush®, pedestal, towel bar • Vanity - molded granite-style counter top & back splash with integral sink, 2 shelves beneath with door VIP Stateroom • Berth - double, offset, with berth cover • Berth step-up - carpeted • Carpet - tufted cut pile, crush-resistant, 100% nylon • Countertop - cherry wood • Curtains - décor-matched • Entrance door - solid cherry wood, sliding, secures open & closed, stainless steel hardware • Hanging locker - automatic light, with shelf • Hull portlights (2) - fixed, non-opening • Lights (2) - halogen, sconces, directable for reading • Lights (2) - halogen, overhead, recessed • Mirror - on forward bulkhead, conceals anchor chain locker access • Overhead hatch - tinted, lockable, inside screen, private forward head access • Rocker light switch • Storage cabinets (3), storage drawer VIP Head • Electrical outlet • Entrance doors (2) - one to guest stateroom & one to galley, solid cherry wood, secure closed, stainless steel hardware • Head fan • Hull portlight - frosted privacy glass, with screen • Lights (4) - halogen, overhead, recessed • Medicine cabinets (2) - mirrored doors, 2 shelves inside • Nonskid sole, robe hooks (2), rocker light switch • Shower curtain - décor-matched • Toilet - VacuFlush®, pedestal, toilet paper holder, towel ring • Vanity - granite-style counter top & back splash with integral sink, cabinet beneath with 2 doors, sink spigot removable for use as hand-shower
- Salon & Galley
- Salon • AC & DC distribution panels • Access hatches (5) - engine room • Carpet - tufted cut pile crush-resistant, 100% nylon • Chair - fabric upholstery • Counter tops - cherry wood & solid surface • Duettes • Décor package - 10-piece decorator pillow set • Entertainment group - 20" Sole® LCD TV (built to durable marine grade standards), Clarion® DVD/CD/MP3 player, waterproof Clarion® AM/FM/CD marine stereo, Sirius® satellite radio system & Apple iPod® Dock • Entrance door - tinted acrylic, sliding, lockable • Entrance stairway - cherry wood risers, carpeted treads, with stainless steel handrail • Fresh air system - passive, with controllable overhead vents • Lights (4) - halogen, overhead, recessed, rocker light switch • Master stateroom stairway - cherry wood risers, carpeted treads • Sofa - Flexsteel®, with stowaway bed & extension • Storage cabinet - with 2 doors Galley • Carpet - tufted cut pile, galley • Range - electric, 2-burner • Coffee maker - Black & Decker®, recessed, black (110 V only) • Countertops - solid surface • Duette blinds, designer décor • Electrical outlet • Flooring - Cherry • Lights (2) - halogen, overhead, recessed • Microwave oven - convection/grill, built-in, stainless steel smooth top • Refrigerator / freezer - Nova Kool®, 7.5 cubic feet, (212 L) stainless steel, side-by-side under-counter • Rocker light switch • Sink - stainless steel with solid surface cover • Storage cabinets (2), storage drawers (4) • Storage - under sink with 2 rotating, slide-out, coated wire racks Dinette • Bench seats (2) with storage beneath • Table - cherry wood top; brushed aluminum, adjustable height leg • Carpet - tufted cut pile, crush-resistant, 100% nylon • Duette blinds
- • Access panel - provides access to wiring in helm console • Accessory space - for installing navigation equipment • Adapter - 12V • Beverage holder - recessed, self-draining • Companion helm seat - swivel pedestal, high-quality marine-grade upholstery, embroidery stitching, and arm rests • Grab rails (2) - stainless steel, on either end of helm • Helm seat - swivel pedestal, high-quality marine-grade upholstery, embroidery stitching, and arm rests • Lights (3) - courtesy, recessed • Lounge - with storage beneath, accommodates • Dash - molded fiberglass with brushed aluminum accents & black leather accents • DC distribution panel - bridge 12V systems • Displays (1 for each engine) - digital LCD; tachometer, hourmeter, engine oil pressure, engine coolant temperature, engine battery voltage, fuel usage, fuel trip usage, engine diagnostics • Gauges - analog; fuel level and rudder angle (1 for each engine) • Self-draining walk surface • Stereo speakers (2) • Storage locker • Tilt steering wheel • Wet bar - molded fiberglass, integral self-draining sink, cold water tap, wraparound stainless steel grab bar, storage cabinet beneath • Windshield - wraparound, tinted glass, painted stainless steel frame
- • Bow rail - 1.0" (2,5 cm) O.D., lineal-buffed, welded stainless steel, with additional intermediate rails • Grab rail - stainless steel, over cabin windows, runs length of cabin & above windshield • Bow rail stanchions - double-welded (inside & outside), stainless steel, anchored to aluminum backing plates laminated into deck • Cleats - 10" (25 cm) stainless steel: anchor (1), bow (2), stern (2), spring (4) - bolted through aluminum backing plate • Deck toe rail • Over-the-stem anchor roller • Rub rail molding - heavy- duty, 1” & 3/4” (25 mm & 19 mm) 316L stainless steel insert • Wing doors (2) - clear acrylic in aluminum frame, secure open & closed, stainless steel hardware, provide access to the side decks Aft Deck • 60 ft (5,5 m ) approx., integral to deck, self-draining • Command bridge stairway - integral to deck, with courtesy light & stainless steel hand rail on each side • Electrical outlet • Electronics arch - welded premium grade aluminum painted with AWLCRAFT® 2000 acrylic urethane topcoat for use in harsh marine environments • Electronics arch access plates (8) - corrosion- resistant polymer attached with noncorroding screws & waterproof sealant • Hand rail - stainless steel, on salon entrance door • Hand rail - 1.0" (2,5 cm) O.D., stainless steel, welded to stainless steel-topped side weather boards. • Hardtop over entire aft deck • Lights (2) - courtesy, recessed • Lights (2) - halogen, overhead, recessed, with exterior-mounted switch • Lounge - with storage • Storage locker • Transom door - polymer panel in tubular stainless steel tabbed frame, secures closed upholstery, embroidery stitching, and arm rests
- • Cherry wood bulkheads, cabinetry, & trim throughout cabin, with high-gloss finish • Fabricated aluminum floor frames with stainless steel stanchions • Hand-laid, molded fiberglass components featuring composite laminate hull sides, decks, & cabin tops • Hull bottom sandblasted in preparation for bottom paint; assures adherence and eliminates the “peeling effect” • Molded fiberglass stringer system • Solid fiberglass hull bottoms with Knytex substrates & vinylester barrier coat • Structural engine mountings - reinforced stringer mountings with double-gusseted, angle steel plates • Tinted, tempered safety glass frameless window systems • Unitized deck & cabintop construction with integral aluminum truss reinforcement in cabin-top structure
- • Carver Docking System™ - includes 6 hp, 7.3” (18,5 cm) diameter Side Power® bow & stern thrusters providing 176 lbs. (80 kg) of thrust • Cutlass bearings - synthetic rubber composite • Dripless shaft logs • Exhaust mufflers - engines, generator • Fuel tanks (4) - (2) 53 gallons (200 L) and (2) 127 gallons (481 L), welded, baffled 5052 aluminum • Hydraulic steering • Internal seawater strainers • Propellers - 4-blade, Certifiable Manganese Bronze, 22” (56 cm) diameter, manufacturer- certified • Propeller shafts - Aquamet®, 1.5” (3,8 cm) diameter • Rudders & struts - 421 manganese bronze • Tides Marine® SureSeal Shaft Seals - self-aligning Nitrile lip seal, maintenance free, spare lip seal included • Trim tabs - stainless steel, hydraulic
- • AC/DC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers & integral generator & bilge blower controls; AC voltmeters; AC ammeters • Batteries (4) - 31 series starting batteries, Deka Marine®, cold cranking rating of 950 amps, reserve capacity of 205 minutes at 23 amp draw, 100 amp/hour rating [(4) engine] • Batteries (2) - dedicated 31 series, Deka Marine®, deep cycle, (12V), cold cranking rating of 950 amps, reserve capacity of 225 minutes at 23 amp draw, 105 amp/hour rating [(1) generator, (1) ship service] • Battery chargers - (1) 60 amp charger for the engine and ship service batteries; (1) 10 amp charger for the generator battery • Dockside inlet - CATV with 50’ (15,2 m) of white cord • Generator - 7.3 kW 60 Hz, Kohler® gasoline with sound shield, dedicated 31 series battery & 5 year warranty (6 kW 50 Hz internationally) • Ground Fault Circuit Interrupt (GFCI) protection - all electrical outlets • Shore power connector- 50 amp (32 amp 220 V) • Shore power cord - Marinco® 50' (15,2 m) white • Wiring system - tinned copper strand wire, harnessed, color-coded, labeled, meets or exceeds ABYC standards
- Safety & Navigation
- • 65-5-5-5 marine grade bronze seacocks for thru- hulls on hull bottom; marine grade composite on hull sides • Anodes - zinc, sacrificial • Battery master disconnect switches • Battery restraint boxes & straps • Bilge alarm - high water • Bilge blowers (4) - 4” at 240 cubic foot/minute (10 cm at 6,8 cubic meter/minute) (12V) • Bilge pumps (4) - 1500 gallons (5678 L) per hour, automatic/manual operation • CO detectors in salon & staterooms • Compass - Ritchie® Navigator 4.5” Flush Mount, illuminated, dual-read • Engine alarms - temperature & oil pressure • Fire suppression system - automatic, FE241 • Galvanic isolator/zinc saver • Horn - dual electric (12V), trumpet • Internal bonding system with size 8 gauge wire, ABYC compliant • Molded nonskid surfaces on walk decks - diamond pattern • Navigation lights (COLREGS) • Spotlight - ITT Jabsco® • Windlass
- Engine Room
- • Bilges coated with white, low-VOC gelcoat • Bulkheads laminated to hull sides & stringers • Carpeted catwalk • Insulation - acoustical & thermal, vinyl vapor barrier • Lights (3) - incandescent, on forward & aft bulkheads
- Water & Waste Systems
- • Fresh water storage tank (1) - 70 gallon, polyethylene • Fresh water tank level monitor • Hot & cold transom handshower • Shower sump pumps (2) - automatic operation • Waste holding tanks (2) - 25 gallons (95 L) each with filtered vents & dockside pump outs •ITT Jabsco® Fresh Water System - variable speed drive pump sensor, Max®, 4.5 gallon/minute (17 liter/ minute) flow rate, high flow filter • Shore water connection with pressure-reduction valve • Waste tank level monitors (2) • Water & waste lines - constructed of molecularly cross-linked polyethylene • Water heater - 11 gallons (42 L)
- Boarding Platform • 35 ft2 (3,2 m2) approx. integral to hull & deck • Boarding ladder - telescoping, concealed in boarding platform Cockpit • Lights (4) - courtesy • 57 ft2 (5,2m2) approx., integral to hull & deck, self- draining • Aft deck stairway - integral to deck, with courtesy light & stainless steel hand rail on each side • Boarding access from port or starboard dock • Direct access to master recessed, with exterior- mounted switch • Shore service locker - recessed in transom; contains power, water, TV, telephone connections • Transom door - fiberglass, secures open & closed, stainless steel hardware decks stateroom • Water systems locker - recessed in transom; contains handshower & optional washdowns • Hatch - guttered, watertight, provides access to aft bilge
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- My Biography Page