- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496-Magnum 370-hp w/Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 2004 SEA RAY 280 SUNDANCER OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTNG DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 496-Magnum 370-hp Gas Engine with Bravo III Sterndrive and only 460 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 2009 Venture Tri-Axle Trailer w/Brakes, Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Canvas Carpet Runners, Full Camper-Top Canvas Package, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Furuno Radar, Garmin 182C (Color) GPS w/Chartplooter, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Current owner of 5-years. Available separately 2009 Venture Tri-Axle Trailer. Note Hydraulic Steering Upgrade. Please see photo gallery...seller had custom building built to store boat in when not in use! Pride of ownership is truly evident in this one, owners manuals includes.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
High-style express combines sleek profile with top shelf amenities, sporty performance. Well-appointed interior with cherry cabinetry, posh decor sleeps four adults, two kids in comfort. Cockpit has wet bar with built-in cooler, portside lounger, fold-down sun pad. Ergonomic helm layout includes flip-up seat, woodgrain dash. Note extended swim platform, sport arch with overhead lighting. Near-flawless gelcoat, excellent finish.
- Forward Cabin w/U-Shaped Lounge & Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Dinette to Port (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain & Full-Size Berth Hanging Storage Locker Canvas Carpet Runners Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Microwave Oven Stove (Electric)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin 182C (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter Furuno 1623 Radar AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player Flat Panel Television
- (2) Batteries (NEW 2012) (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockisde Shorepower Plug (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink Cockpit Table Transom Door Anchor Locker Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Walk-Through Windshield Transom Storage Locker Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint AVAILABLE SEPARATELY : 2009 Venture Tri-Axle Trailer w/Brakes Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top Package) Horn (1) Windshield Wiper Custom Hydraulic Steering Owners Manuals Inside Winter Stored CURRENT OWNER OF 5-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Boaters everywhere will cheer all 28 beautiful feet of the Sea Ray 280 Sundancer, from the stainless steel bow rail to the extended swim platform. The standard fiberglass sport spoiler only adds to her distinctive profile. With room to sleep six, she's just right for families who hate to leave the water when darkness falls. Standard power is a 496 Magnum Bravo III MCM stern drive.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.